Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lets talk Falcons vs Saints TNF

Aight fellas I really want to drop the hammer on the Falcons here.
    But I'm waiting to see if I can get -3 @-110.

Probably the line is instead going to be 4 points by kickoff.

My angle is Falcons are at home , its prime time national stage..America has been talking shit about the Falcons saying they cant win a big game etc...

This will a huge statement game by the dirty birds as they look to revenge that loss to the Saints and show America they are a team to reckon with in the ATL

I just dont see the Saints sweeping this series this year.

Julio Jones and Roddy White gonna handle dat bizness niggaZ

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

I agree. Falcons will be pissed after Saints handed them a loss a few weeks ago.

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Solid on the 'dirty birds' looks good.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Totally agree..Falcons will be coming out strong..might be another close game though but they win for sure

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Falcons here too... no idea wtf happened at the end last game..... premium shitting the bed

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

on the falcons as well.
    if they want to have any respect. be considered contenders. etc etc. then they gotta win this game no more bullsh*t.
    back at home, revenge.. the factors are all there.

Stelio Kontos
    Stelio Kontos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Feels like a 7 point teaser game to me...

I'll take Saints +10.5 and the under 63.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Feels like a 7 point teaser game to me...

I'll take Saints +10.5 and the under 63.
    i teased saints up as well,,,when doesnt this gm down to one possession? very rarely.....

also like 1st half under 28, why? cause it thu night and i always play the 1st half under in this gm, the fact it two offensive teams dont really bother me cause they both will eat clock while driving and id think at least a few of the scoring chances end in fgs....

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i teased saints up as well,,,when doesnt this gm down to one possession? very rarely.....

also like 1st half under 28, why? cause it thu night and i always play the 1st half under in this gm, the fact it two offensive teams dont really bother me cause they both will eat clock while driving and id think at least a few of the scoring chances end in fgs....
    get a funny feeling this one doesn't come down to a FG. but obv noone wud be surprised if it did.

saints came out angry the last meeting played their absolute best ball in the Superdome...and Atlana still had a GREAT chance to win (1st and goal with a minute left)
    I think Atlanta proves a point on prime time tomorrow.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah my gut tells me Atlanta in a blowout. and the line would suggest that as well.

however it's very hard for me to pull the trigger to go as large as I want to laying -185 ML or playing the -3.5 or -4

I will do some more research.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I plan on taking the Falcons after they fall behind early.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Yeah i could see Saints jumping out to a quick TD lead if they get the ball first and then u could jump in with a live bet and probably get Falcons ML +190

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I think Falcons will be up at half time but Saints win the game outright.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Grant View Post
    the falcons may win and cover but not for any of the reasons you just stated

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    get a funny feeling this one doesn't come down to a FG. but obv noone wud be surprised if it did.

saints came out angry the last meeting played their absolute best ball in the Superdome...and Atlana still had a GREAT chance to win (1st and goal with a minute left)
    I think Atlanta proves a point on prime time tomorrow.
    maybe not a fg but ill take my chances with aints and 9 points, even if atl makes a statement brees not gonna stop slinging it, possibly there is something to last weeks loss being demoralizing but this gm is just always close and i find it hard to believe either team wins by more than a td..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Had Saints last time and got lucky with a goaline stand at the end. However I have to agree Falcons win here its tough sweeping a div opponent and I'm one of them been talking shit on Atl and how over-rated they are all year. With that said I won't be taking Falcons here lol. Saints looks like prime tease material ecs the way Atl barely squeeks out wins at home vs shity teams and Aints are a desperate hungry dog! Gl

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Had Saints last time and got lucky with a goaline stand at the end. However I have to agree Falcons win here its tough sweeping a div opponent and I'm one of them been talking shit on Atl and how over-rated they are all year. With that said I won't be taking Falcons here lol. Saints looks like prime tease material ecs the way Atl barely squeeks out wins at home vs shity teams and Aints are a desperate hungry dog! Gl
    i teased them simply cause i was shooting for + money on my sf/pats square ass tease of the week! i figure if Aints screw me ill just rebet it with sf/pats and pay the juice but figured it was worth a shot....lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Teased 6 pts with Denver sounds tasty. If you wanna hit a big tease or find another partner the Browns, Pats, Houston, and ov in Denver all look real safe at an early glance.

2daBank

Teased 6 pts with Denver sounds tasty. If you wanna hit a big tease or find another partner the Browns, Pats, Houston, and ov in Denver all look real safe at an early glance.
    i guess i cant argue with den but i think bucs give them all they want in that gm.... hou i would never tease as not a teaser number...pats already in my tease..it pats/sf the 2 i like most and then i put aints in there to get plus money on it... if aints cant stay within 9 then i will just stick to my 2 teamer with pats/sf, normally dont do more than 2 teams but figure id have some action on the thu nighter this way and if ainst stay close as they should then i have almost 2 to 1 on sf and pats winning which seems nice,,loll...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Whats ur angle on that Rams game Banker? I was thinkin about 9ers as well but it's on the road and Rams defense is tough. Love Kaepernick and the way they have been playing but b2b long road trips and a young QB might spell letdown.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Falcons win this one at least a TD. Rodgers is going to torch Saints D catches passes out of the backfield.

2daBank

Whats ur angle on that Rams game Banker? I was thinkin about 9ers as well but it's on the road and Rams defense is tough. Love Kaepernick and the way they have been playing but b2b long road trips and a young QB might spell letdown.
    rams dont have the speed in the front 7 to contain keapernick (assuming he the starter), like rams d but they can be had over the middle and think they will really struggle with the zone read play, but ultimately tough spot and all the fact stl went to sf and gave them everything they could handle and tied a gm they should have won will give sf all the motivation they need to get up for this week..i have no doubt sf wins this gm, prob handily but feel better with the tease..think the one glaring thing in that gm is rams ran very effectively in that 1st gm and i doubt that happens again.. think sf will clamp down on the run gm and force bradford to beat them, whether we get good bradford or bad hell if i know cause he is very up and down but if the run gm taken away i tend to think bad bradford.. over is prob worth a look as i think rams will have to throw, either bradford has success and makes a gm of it and i think both teams hit 20 or he is terrible and sf hits the total damn near by themselves..either way i think fact rams took it to sf just a few weeks ago will be plenty for harbaugh to have his guys ready this week...

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falcons have a 4 game lead with 5 to play. Coasting.
    Saints fighting for their playoff lives. Fighting, tackling, diving head first for everything.
    Brees uncharacteristically threw 2 pick 6's vs SF, best team in the NFL at this point, otherwise they were right there.
    Saints "D" has jelled for Spagnola mid season, it takes awhile to adjust.
    Saints "O" is strong, balanced, and Brees is top notch in the clutch.
    Falcon players want to show the public that they are for real, win the big games? Balderdash. Twaddle. That does not motivate them. This is not a big game for the Falcons. They are way ahead.
    Take Saints and the points.
    Last edited by Serbone; 11-28-12 at 08:43 PM.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Asante Samuel will be the main factor in this for me. I like ATL-3 at home, short week in prime time, but might stay away if he is a no-go.

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

The whole forum picked Falcons, you know what that means.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KTnamja View Post
    The whole forum picked Falcons, you know what that means.

Just like on Monday when they all picked Carolina?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Okay boys I got Falcons -3.5 at

I hate laying the hook but i wasnt about to lay -135 in juice to get -3.

Only 1 unit on this play tonight.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I'm gonna tread lightly this weekend since its week 13

cboogie
    cboogie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

saints by 10

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

had saints ML last time... hard to go against them here. haven't decided. probably won't til 10 minutes before the game.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

serbone said it all correctly in his thread falcons will have homefield adv. in playoffs guarantee this gang all falcons care about is winning playoff games not their 10-1 record money tonite ok saints ml and pt. spread whole damm forum is gonna lose

detazye
    detazye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

There is a prop I'm really interested in this game, please tell me if I'm crazy for doing it as I want to take "NO" for the Saints/Falcons game tonight:
    A Team to Score 3 Unanswered Times
    Yes -200, No +160

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I like the falcons but they have scraped by a lot this season. I see saints keep it to a field goal and covering or winning outright.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by detazye View Post
    There is a prop I'm really interested in this game, please tell me if I'm crazy for doing it as I want to take "NO" for the Saints/Falcons game tonight:
    A Team to Score 3 Unanswered Times
    Yes -200, No +160
    Ive won on these in the past with the "no". I like to take it in grinder games. I think the defenses are too suspect with these two teams to play that prop IMO

12 Last