MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seahawks vs. Dolphins

There is no jekyll and hyde team than the Seahawks. Who are 5-0 at home and 1-4 on the road.Russell Wilson has been a nice story.But on road he has just 4 td passes against 8 interceptions.Here's betting that Miami defense finally makes a few big plays to overcome the horrid offense.I realize Seattle is coming off a bye and there speed particularly on defense could pose a problem for the offense ,with line built more for size-on-size match-up Dolphins has some offensive threats and should not be taken as lightly as their record shows.Brian Hartline has had some monster games this year,as has Tannehill (who is still learning the pro game),and the aforementioned Reggie Bush.Dolphins do have three very talented backs capable of thriving against any defense.I really think Miami will win this game at home +3 Miami is my bet.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Thanks Harry, good luck! I didn't see a whole lot from anybody on this game,looks like a no play for most,but like your play,

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

Sorry Harry but have to go against you on this one. The last few Seahawks road games have been lost by a touchdown or less and have been very winnable against tough oppenents. Their defense will be too good for the Dolphins and Tannehill who is prome to turnovers and hes playing against the best secondandary in the NFL. I expect Wilson and Lynch to have big games and lead the Seahawks past the Dolphins for a 7-10 point victory.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-4 on the road w/ 2 of those road losses in his first 4 starts against divisional opponents. Other road losses are 1 score or less games against the Lions and the Niners, both 10x the team the Dolphins are. The line is artificially low b/c of their road "struggles". Seahawks or no play

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now There 1-5 On The Road Frisco