R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

"The Nation"

Sorry but I have 2 cents worth to get off my chest. I am sick and fukkin tired of all these 5 min flash teams with all these bandwagon fans referring to themselves as the nation these days. Its a fukkin joke and comical to those of us who truly know and believe. The term nation was started... excuse me if I'm wrong by the Raiders and was used to describe a loyal nationwide fanbase thru thick and thin which we still have today and always will.

There are a few teams in the league like Pitt, Dallas who truly have die-hards everywhere you go at any time. However you bandwagon Saints, Pats, Seahags fans who have popped up around every corner the last 5-10 years go fukk yourselves! I can still remember just recently when your "nation" (aints fans) consisted of a few thousand homers many of whom wore bags over their heads and probably a solid 12 pack of true fans outside the NOLA region.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Sorry R.P. has had a few spirits but I mean what I say and some you might get it. The ones who don't are probably the ones penetrating with their flavor of the week, bandwagon ways haha!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Been sticking with the Raiders since I can remember. Rough times right now but not jumping off ever.

Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Cowboys fan through thick and thin. With Jerry Jones at the helm it has been very thin lately and even embarrassing at times.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Thanks to the raiders the Steeler nation was born the day Franco made the 'immaculate reception'

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I hate to say it, but the raiders have turned into a third world nation. The league was a better league when the raiders, cowboys and steelers were the top teams.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Packer Nation...

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Sorry but I have 2 cents worth to get off my chest. I am sick and fukkin tired of all these 5 min flash teams with all these bandwagon fans referring to themselves as the nation these days. Its a fukkin joke and comical to those of us who truly know and believe. The term nation was started... excuse me if I'm wrong by the Raiders and was used to describe a loyal nationwide fanbase thru thick and thin which we still have today and always will.

There are a few teams in the league like Pitt, Dallas who truly have die-hards everywhere you go at any time. However you bandwagon Saints, Pats, Seahags fans who have popped up around every corner the last 5-10 years go fukk yourselves! I can still remember just recently when your "nation" (aints fans) consisted of a few thousand homers many of whom wore bags over their heads and probably a solid 12 pack of true fans outside the NOLA region.
    LOL! cowboy fans? i get it, there fans all around the world (why, i dont know) but fuckk. you look at their games, there isn't a peep from the crowd whether their up by 30 or down by 30, nobody gives a shit. it's the maple leafs of football. overpriced, overpaid and overhyped.