BryanBarina
    @Sc00psCallahan
    BryanBarina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Baltimore/Chargers... Explain...

Why is the line Baltimore PK +100?

Ive watched both team's games for the past few weeks. I see no reason why SD will show up for this game, even though it's at home. Rivers is a turnover machine.

Baltimore hasn't wrapped anything up, they should bring their 'A' game. Although I wasn't thoroughly impressed with their game vs Pittsburgh.

I'm sure this is a 'square' play but I think I'm going to throw a handful of units on Baltimore.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

SD is above average at home, and Flaggo sh*ts his panties on the road on a regular basis, line is spot on imo

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

its pretty simple my friend, look at 2 things, balty on road in general, if you havnt noticed that offense dont work and sd can play some d, 2nd even worse than balt on road last few years look what happens to them after they beat pit in a big gm (or div rivals at home), and travel west, the line totally sux (forget what it was last yr when balt went to sd) but think it was + a few..now you taking a team that hard to trust in sd with no cushion, they gotta win and you gonna get dick for plus money, but that cause they the only play in this gm...