Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Love the Giants to beat the Packers on Sunday.

Giants coming off a bye and got blown out by Cinci the previous week. GB has looked unimpressive and with mathews and woodson out this defense is one of the worst in the nfl in my opinion. GB offense isn't what it used to be anymore. I like GB and I love Rodgers but the Giants have been preparing for this game for 2 weeks and this team is deadly when given preparation.

Packers have one of the worst offensive lines in the game and Giants have the best D line. A revenge game for the packers from last year but who cares. Giants will play better I think.

Will wait til sat or sunday to bet.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

You better be right here.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Green Bay ranks 21st against the pass.
    Giants should be able to rack it up.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

Pack loss and a vikes W over the bears sunday puts the vikes in 1st place in NFC North. Hope you guys got the Vikes futures bets in

Goat Milk

Putting 400 on the giants tomorrow. gonna wait for everyone to pound green bay. i'll get it at 2.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Nope. Text me, we can do something

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Giants coming off a bye and got blown out by Cinci the previous week. GB has looked unimpressive and with mathews and woodson out this defense is one of the worst in the nfl in my opinion. GB offense isn't what it used to be anymore. I like GB and I love Rodgers but the Giants have been preparing for this game for 2 weeks and this team is deadly when given preparation.

Packers have one of the worst offensive lines in the game and Giants have the best D line. A revenge game for the packers from last year but who cares. Giants will play better I think.

Will wait til sat or sunday to bet.
    They lost their last two season openers and beat Miami by 3 points coming off of their bye week last season ... Do you just make shit up ?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

100% agree,Lot to like with Giants. Pack with 2 offensive lineman making 2nd career start. Webster finally healthy for G-Men. Phillips should be back at safety,so they can play 3 safety they like

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Giants here. 49er's "revenge" game vs Giants... remember that? Giants ready with extra prep time and Eli won't be horrible for first time in a month.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Me too pal.

This is when the Giants play their best football when no one expects them to.

Eli Manning will have a HUGE game

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Nope. Text me, we can do something
    explain. giants are better than the packers. packers are nothing without mathews and woodson. those are 2 of their 3 best overall players. packers are overrated. i think rodgers is gonna get bitch made in this game. who are the packers receivers? cobb and nelson? those guys will get shut down in my opinion. Who will guard victor cruz. Tremon williams might guard Nicks. After him the packers have no one at cb.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
    Pack loss and a vikes W over the bears sunday puts the vikes in 1st place in NFC North. Hope you guys got the Vikes futures bets in

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Doesn't O50.5 look good?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I hope so Goater. Would help my Vikes.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I like the packers in this one. Rodgers can make any receiver look like a monster. Of course with the right amount of protection, which im thinking they can tweak it just enough. Good luck though.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
    I like the packers in this one. Rodgers can make any receiver look like a monster. Of course with the right amount of protection, which im thinking they can tweak it just enough. Good luck though.
    Rodgers is the most sacked qb in the entire nfl going against the best d line in all of football who have been off for two weeks and got slapped around before the bye........

D2 I'm not sure about the total. I don't think the Packers will score more than 14 points. They had like 14 points against the Lions with 1:58 seconds left in the game..

Giants D line is very similar to Lions D line which gave Rodgers a lot of problems. Giants have a better secondary than detroit

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Yea I know, but giants are also at home, in which they're way different than on the road..I see this game all packers. When you get humiliated last year at home during a crucial playoff game, that's something you just don't forget about. I'm sorry but I see the packers dominating this game regardless of their O-line issues..

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 dimes has it at 1.5

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Doesn't O50.5 look good?
    thats my play on the game

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

all info points to Packers. however, Giants are off the BYE and Packers are without Shields, Matthews and Woodson. Coughlin/Manning are 5-10 SU and 5-9-1 ATS in the Sunday Night games

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

you guys know the drill.....

pack ml

1sob
    1sob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i believe giants win
    we shall see on sunday

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

pack ml

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

pack ml

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Isnt he kinda do though? Every squirell finds a nut sometime.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
    Vikings might not win more than one more with that schedule. 7-9

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I like the Packers here.

The Over on the totals looks like a good bet as well.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

explain. giants are better than the packers. packers are nothing without mathews and woodson. those are 2 of their 3 best overall players. packers are overrated. i think rodgers is gonna get bitch made in this game. who are the packers receivers? cobb and nelson? those guys will get shut down in my opinion. Who will guard victor cruz. Tremon williams might guard Nicks. After him the packers have no one at cb.
    wow the stuff you are saying in this thread just keeps getting more and more ridiculous. the packers have 3 losses - one on a bad call to seattle, one on a fluky passion game to the colts, and one to the 49ers.

the giants, on the other hand, have losses to the cowboys, eagles, and bengals

you can say the giants are the better team all you want, but they aren't.

Goat Milk

Giants punished the 49ers.

These are the kinds of games that the Giants make statements.

The Packers don't have 2/3 best overall players. They don't have their top wideout. They're not the same team as last year in the playoffs when the Giants rolled over them.

Giants like to send messages in the reg. season to teams they think they were face in the playoffs. Manning will carve up GB and Rodgers is gonna be scrambling for his life, wait and see.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    They lost their last two season openers and beat Miami by 3 points coming off of their bye week last season ... Do you just make shit up ?

yes

Goat Milk

take the packers just like every other tool

packers are not an elite football team anymore

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

On the Giants here as well. Good luck.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Giants are a bad matchup for Green Bay. Giant's defensive strength is highly favorable vs Green Bay's weakness in their offensive line. Same story as last year in the playoffs. If the Giants come to play, Green Bay is going to struggle moving the ball. You have to remember Rodgers is not playing as well as he is capable for most of this season. Hard to go against a top coach like Coughlin coming off a bye. I rarely make plays involving GB - this is one of those situations I think I'm getting my money in good taking the Giants.

Clay being out is a big deal, but moreso in the running game, IMO. Dez Moses has done a good job in his spot and Eric Walden is having a solid, but flawed, year on the other side. They can generate pass rush - but can they set the edge in the run game? Probably not. This is an exploitable flaw in the bubble screen/screen/outside running game that can allow NY to control the ball.

This is just a matchup that favors the Giants. Layin the 3 and enjoying the price.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Giants punished the 49ers.

These are the kinds of games that the Giants make statements.

The Packers don't have 2/3 best overall players. They don't have their top wideout. They're not the same team as last year in the playoffs when the Giants rolled over them.

Giants like to send messages in the reg. season to teams they think they were face in the playoffs. Manning will carve up GB and Rodgers is gonna be scrambling for his life, wait and see.
    Teams are taking away Victor Cruz and the Giants have no running game threat. That's why Eli has struggled and will continue to struggle. Just like teams figured out the Packers at the end of last season, teams are now figuring out the Giants.

jaydiz21
    jaydiz21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Like the packers here. Giants sucks on the 2nd half of the season every year and so far it looks like the same will happen this year too and they will probably win the division on the last week of the season then turn it on in the playoffs thats the giants for ya. Take the packers ml people.

1234 ... Last