MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the cowboys will cover the 3 point spread !!

The Redskins are led by a rookie quarterback for the ages Robert Griffin III is young,which is why they'll lose against Cowboys on Thanksgiving. According to My Stats & Information, a significant improvement over his 67 percent completion rate for Robert Griffinin in the first nine games is impressive.The Redskins are probably going to have to put up close to 30 points to win? that is not going happen my fellow SBR members. Why???. I see the D stopping RGIII. I do have to respect with his running ability, In first nine games, he averaged 7.4 yards per attempt and threw just three touchdowns and three interceptions against four or fewer. His average was 15.3 yards per attempt and he did not throw an interception. therefore, I see Dallas defense pressuring him all game with lots of blitz's. Robert Griffin will be relying on the run attack with a strong ground game which ladies and gentleman will use time of possession to score causing pressure on Washington secondary to stop Romo..That being the case.using money lines as a evaluation,with and against the point spreads with my formulas... Romo going to have a solid passing game against very weak Washington Secondary.From my stats its going to happen, because Washington defense line will not have a aggressive defense strategy to stop Romo who will have 75% chance to get the ball down-field to Bryant and Austin while Washington weak secondary is deciding between Dez Bryant and Miles Austin / LOL LOL.This is my press bet after winning last week game game with Seahawks beating the Jets with the spread .My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction...Using my game formula and stats!!!.. Cowboys will win at home by 7+ or more points against the Redskins. using my "Stats" and my "winning formula" with "J.J. Bacaus power ratings""""" And from the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys] which 4 out of 5 agree!!! I'm betting Cowboys at home -3
    PS. The Cowboys injury report listed three starters,Jay Ratliff, Felix Jones and Tyron Smith, as questionable for Thursday's game against the Washington Redskins.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Punctuation

Also calm the fukk down

sadc
    sadc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Holy crap, my eyes started to cross with the first sentence.

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

Holy run on sentence batman.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kazzlar

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Harry, love the write ups but very hard to read - i'll take it that you are giddy with excitement that the Boys will covers, so i'll bet accordingly

MR.HARRYtheHAT

SMOGS ITS MY PRESS BET... SO GOT LITTLE CARRIED AWAY MY FRIEND//LOL/LOL

MR.HARRYtheHAT

SMOGS GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK BUDDY

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The Redskins are led by a rookie quarterback for the ages Robert Griffin III is young,which is why they'll lose against Cowboys on Thanksgiving. According to My Stats & Information, a significant improvement over his 67 percent completion rate for Robert Griffinin in the first nine games is impressive.The Redskins are probably going to have to put up close to 30 points to win? that is not going happen my fellow SBR members. Why???. I see the D stopping RGIII. I do have to respect with his running ability, In first nine games, he averaged 7.4 yards per attempt and threw just three touchdowns and three interceptions against four or fewer. His average was 15.3 yards per attempt and he did not throw an interception. therefore, I see Dallas defense pressuring him all game with lots of blitz's. Robert Griffin will be relying on the run attack with a strong ground game which ladies and gentleman will use time of possession to score causing pressure on Washington secondary to stop Romo..That being the case.using money lines as a evaluation,with and against the point spreads with my formulas... Romo going to have a solid passing game against very weak Washington Secondary.From my stats its going to happen, because Washington defense line will not have a aggressive defense strategy to stop Romo who will have 75% chance to get the ball down-field to Bryant and Austin while Washington weak secondary is deciding between Dez Bryant and Miles Austin / LOL LOL.This is my press bet after winning last week game game with Seahawks beating the Jets with the spread .My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction...Using my game formula and stats!!!.. Cowboys will win at home by 7+ or more points against the Redskins. using my "Stats" and my "winning formula" with "J.J. Bacaus power ratings""""" And from the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys] which 4 out of 5 agree!!! I'm betting Cowboys at home -3
    PS. The Cowboys injury report listed three starters,Jay Ratliff, Felix Jones and Tyron Smith, as questionable for Thursday's game against the Washington Redskins.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    DALLAS WITH A MUST WIN SITUATION FOR DIVISION TIE WITH THE GIANTS????[ DALLAS 5-5, WASHINGTON 4-6 GIANTS 6-4[Depending on the outcome against Greenbay Sunday]************ """The odds favor Romo, not only since its still November.He is also won five Thanksgiving Day games in a row.The next trick for Romo who is 8-13 in December and 2-4 in January as a starter is to ensure his game doesn't turn when the calendar does!!!!! LOL LOL !!!!!!. Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT !!!!!!!!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Dallas may win........ but your write up makes no sense. "wash wont win because RG3 is a rookie"?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

GREAT VIDEO THANKS FOR SHARING STEVEN !!!!!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

HE IS A ROOKIE RUNNING BACK IN MY OPTION[ look at his passing record in last couple weeks Matt and don,t count the win with worst defense in league Philadelphia Matt] He is cruising for a major bruising//then put a fork in Washington for rest of season with any hope of a play-off spot in there division..
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Khiaao
    Khiaao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

They going to need to step it up in the 2nd half .........

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

all they need is 25 more points for a push. great write up man

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Cowboys suck