$Robert Dinero$
    $Robert Dinero$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

NFL 2012 Week 12

Second week here tracking plays. 1 play for Thanksgiving day.

Week 11: (3-0-0)

Mia/Buf UNDER 45.5
    **WIN**

2 team 7.5 pt teaser
    Phi/Was OVER 36
    New england -1.5
    **WIN**

Tampa bay -1.5
    **WIN**

Week 12:

Dal/Was OVER 48

$Robert Dinero$

Dal/Was OVER 48
    **WIN**

Early leans for Sunday: chargers, colts

$Robert Dinero$

New play for Monday night:

Carolina -3

*My first ever bet against the Eagles. Thought about this game long and hard and came to the conclusion my hometown team is THAT bad. Trust me SBR get this game now at the lowest number you can. Just heard vick & mccoy ruled out and bought in at Car -3 from my bookie. Foles/brown as rookie starters with that O line against cam newton and his bruised ego on national tv in what i see as nothing less than a layup.

bodybag
    bodybag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Eagles are done...

$Robert Dinero$

Adding:

Buf/Ind UNDER 51

More or less a hunch or feel. Been hot lately so gonna follow my gut. Could be dead wrong.
    GL to everyone today.

bodybag
    bodybag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

hey pat your gut on the back!!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bobby D is sharp! Nice hit on that un. Don't wanna bow down and suck up too much but ur an all-time fave of my ecs the Scorcese flicks! Keep it running hot my man!

$Robert Dinero$

Thanks fellas appreciate the love. On a nice run lately but give it some more time and ill prob disappoint haha. McMurph sorry about those Raiders today i feel the pain with the way things have gone here in philly these past two years. Carson is my QB on the fantasy squad and i was def expecting more today.

Whats everyone thinking for GB & NYG tonight??
    Last edited by $Robert Dinero$; 11-25-12 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Because im an ass and cant properly spell 'disappoint'

$Robert Dinero$

Week 12:

Dal/Was OVER 48
    **WIN**

Buf/Ind UNDER 51
    **WIN**

Carolina -3

Hoping the Birds roll over again on national TV to go 6 for 6 so far on
    SBR. GL 2nite everyone

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

nice run..congrats....

i agree really no other side to play in this gm besides panthers,,, i see 20 threads talking bout how "square" it is, that shit really dont faze me and damn sure doesnt effect how i cap a gm, panthers defense is by far the best unit that be on the field tonight, i have very little trust in scam newton but phi d has str8 up quit and i typically dont say that about nfl players but since they got the dc fired they have been beyond pathetic, guys running free in the secondary over and over again like dudes dont even know their fukkin assignments, and panthers have one of the highest yards per reception avgs in the league so it real hard not to think they dont hit phi with some big plays, since bye everyone has scored at least 28 on these bums....only thing i hate about this gm is phi is prob the one team ive been wrong with more than any other, and now that ive wrote them off they prob show up and screw me again, lol...

$Robert Dinero$

I am certain we are safe tonight Bank. I live this team everyday they are dead to rights. about 5 minutes after the redskin game week 17 ends a bulldozer is gonna blow through the novacare complex and everyone knows it. Panthers play hard (Chicago,Tampa Bay) and the eagles are picking up paychecks before the housecleaner arrives.

$Robert Dinero$

Carolina -3
    **WIN**

A little bit more fight than i gave the birds credit for but its the same old song and dance. The eagles were going to inevetably lose the turnover battle and Carolina easily covered the field goal. 6-0-0 run hope to keep it going in week 13.