birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Nfl is rigged!!!

Either that or refs have money on Pitt!!! Calling a bunch of bogus flags!!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the more one sided officiated game i've seen in a while

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

that last roughing the passer was imaginary..neither one ofthe defenders contacted Leftwich's helmet

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Certainly makes you wonder at times does'nt it? This level of incompetence should be unacceptable at this level!

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    that last roughing the passer was imaginary..neither one ofthe defenders contacted Leftwich's helmet
    I agree the refs have given the Steelers a lot of calls, but that's just not true. The KC defender clearly made helmet to helmet contact.

Frisco

Keep wanting to place some bets live on Pitt to not get a first down but can't trust the refs to not bail them out

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Helmet to helmet contact? I saw helmet to shoulder pad thats what those things on your shoulders are called... not a helmet thats on your head lol

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Helmet to helmet contact? I saw helmet to shoulder pad thats what those things on your shoulders are called... not a helmet thats on your head lol
    Well you saw wrong then.

birdman24

​Kc should have 17 points!!

birdman24

Unreal!!! How was that an offensive pass interference!!

Frisco

Cherry on top w/ that PI call

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

this is buffalo new england all over again...

the same thing happend to buffalo yesterday.... refs tried their best to fukk buffalo with all kinds of phantom calls

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

and the same thing is going to happen as in the buffalo game.... nobody will care becasue they will say "oh we had a chance to win but there was an interception"

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Everybody wanted these refs back? Raising hell over the replacement officials.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep, they were pretty damn bad tonight. KC probably would have won

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    Everybody wanted these refs back? Raising hell over the replacement officials.

i never ever, for even a second, supported the refs coming back. i could tolerate some bad calls over minor details as long as the big picture stayed clean

what i witnissed this weekend in the buffalo-new england game with the refs killing every single buffalo first down and extending every single new england 4th down on a series of rediculous, and i mean rediculous phantom calls..

and then today, a complete and total bias toward pittsburgh with just a load of bullshit calls, i have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that these guys are gambling on the games. what they are doign exactly i cant quite figure out but there was some seriuos cheating going on this weekend.

the nfl is not clean. this weekend proved it. this is not a knee jerk reaction or some emotional shit. its just the outright obvious truth.

Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

NFL seems as staged as Professional Wrestling!

I agree with the last post, with some of these games so badly officiated it looks as though the NFL has a master plan of who the want to win and advance into the playoffs and become champions. One theory is the TV revenue. There is no way the NFL was going to let Pittsburgh loose tonight because they generate so much money for the league and have such a big following and with the TV revenue if they would of lost tonight next weeks game of the week vs the Ravens on Sunday night football for 1st place would not have been such a huge game.

I have thought this about the NFL and believing that it is predetermined who they want as champion ever since the Superbowl with Pittsburgh vs Seattle. That was the year all you heard about was how wonderful it would be if Hall of Famer Jerome Bettis to play his final game of his career in Detroit at the Superbowl in front of his home town fans. If anyone remembers, that was the worst officiated game I have ever saw. They called a offensive pass interference call on the Seattle wide receiver on a touchdown pass that didn't happen. Each time that Seattle gained momentum the refs called a penalty and took it away.

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Its obvious

I didnt care about the calls since KC got the ticket for me but the calls were horrible. Even to the point of being absurd. I was at a local sports bar here in KC and one guy threw his I phone at the big screen smashing it to pieces. that was on the phantom holding call that cost a TD. Usually the refs are usually spot on but this one reeked.. Chiefs completely owned Pitt but it doesnt matter since they are in line for the 1st pick.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

man i dont understand how the media doesnt bring attention to jobs like this

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Stop betting and watching the so called the show of refs. I have noticed from this very weekend, and it's very clear. They work for one side.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Ya Think?