Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Crennel Will Bench Anyone That Turns the Ball Over Tonight. Taking the Chiefs ML.

Pitt is a way better team no question and I expect them to win this game but sometimes they just lose their focus especially at home. Haley will want to go after his former team for sure, but Crennel's message will hit these players hard and wouldn't be surprised if they covered at least. Cassel will be sharp tonight imo because he knows Crennel is dead serious that he will bench him if he throws a pick.

The Chiefs let Routte go and Arenas is much better than him anyway imo. This defense is a lot better than what they've shown thus far and I think their potential will be on display tonight.

Will wait to post play.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bro, this is not your modus operandi. I like it though, good luck!

P.s. You just made everyone so happy...ppl gonna be laying -600 now lol

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Good luck. I would rather take the points.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

penetrate!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah but its not like they were trying to turn the ball over before. They just suck and are a poorly coached team and bad franchise. Will romeo really bench his best weapon on offense charles if he coughs one up? And not like they have any better options behind their starters lol. I think they probably cover but a win is highly unlikely.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Man that Romeo must be a genius. I wonder why none of the great coaches of the past ever thought of an idea so brilliant. Lmfao what a fukin jackass.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

am i in the twilight zone or something? im a steelers fan so i want them to win, probably will not want them to cover, but ill be very deep in my survivor poll if this somehow cashes.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Crennel won't bench anyone...he doesn't have the guts to do it. The entire organization is in a freefall, and that includes the almighty Scott Pioli who has put that trainwreck together. His signing of Stanford Rout for 20 Million this year to start at Corner and they released him last week was probably the final nail in his coffin. Crennel is like everyone's Grandpa and doesn't have the mean streak to jack anyone up, and firing himself as the Defensive Coordinator because the young players on the team (Baldwin) have the perception that he doesn't care about anything but the defense was the reason. This is the worst team to be playing right now as the Steelers on starting to roll and Haley was treated rudely by the Chiefs organization on the way out. Haley will probably add pages of plays for Big Ben to drop the hammer on the Chiefs given the opportunity

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

That kind of desperation and pressure means the wheels should come off early.... Adding more pressure to Cassel is suddenly going to cure his poor decisions? lol Having a team walking on eggshells only going to bite them and the stupid coach in the ass. Give up the points in this spot.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

He just wants to make sure they lose for 100%.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Do you think guys on a 1-7 team give a shit about getting benched. WHat is it going to prevent them from impressing the cheerleaders and getting a date to the prom.

Goat Milk

Yeah a 1-7 team does care about being benched. This is the NFL, not NCAA football. These guys are playing for contracts next year. Routte was given 18 mill over 3 years and got cut on the spot. This team will compete.

Dirty Sanchez, you're wrong. Crennel will bench anyone that turns the ball over tonight. Watch. Charles obviously won't be benched for the full game, maybe just a drive or a few plays, but anyone else on that team will get benched.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

What happens if he runs out of players?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

The threat of benching would only help with running backs IMO. Most fumbles by receivers are blindside hits or punchouts that can't be avoided, and as far as interceptions no QB ever makes a pass thinking "no big deal if it gets intercepted" except for maybe Mark Sanchez

matt777s
    matt777s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Does he have enough quarterbacks to keep benching them? You do realize how good Pitts D is right? Giving up 208 ypg the last three. They can't compete in this game. Haven't won in Pittsburgh sinc 1986 btw and this year doesn't look too promising considering they are the worst team in the NFL.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    The threat of benching would only help with running backs IMO. Most fumbles by receivers are blindside hits or punchouts that can't be avoided, and as far as interceptions no QB ever makes a pass thinking "no big deal if it gets intercepted" except for maybe Mark Sanchez
    he will bench the receiver if it goes off their hands or a bad route

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Crennel is smokey bear preventing forest fires and his teams from winning. This is what he does, period. Good luck!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

goaty stop wasting your time with this nfl shit and go post me some nba winners...

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    goaty stop wasting your time with this nfl shit and go post me some nba winners...
    Guy is actually not bad in nba. Loerned my lesson trying to fade him on a celtics pick.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Guy is actually not bad in nba. Loerned my lesson trying to fade him on a celtics pick.
    i wasnt being sarcastic,,,goaty dont know jack shit bout nfl but he knows quite a bit bout nba, personally i could give 2 shits about nba reg season, i bet it here and there and if i see goaty write something that makes sense ill tag along...

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    What happens if he runs out of players?
    lol good point

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Crennel is smokey bear preventing forest fires and his teams from winning. This is what he does, period. Good luck!
    Toshiro Takashi

Goat Milk

Chiefs ML +540 risk $40

Chiefs +13 -120 Risk $120

nothing big for this game. gonna be a nasty game.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Chiefs ML +540 risk $40

Chiefs +13 -120 Risk $120

nothing big for this game. gonna be a nasty game.
    Good luck

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yeah a 1-7 team does care about being benched. This is the NFL, not NCAA football. These guys are playing for contracts next year. Routte was given 18 mill over 3 years and got cut on the spot. This team will compete.

Dirty Sanchez, you're wrong. Crennel will bench anyone that turns the ball over tonight. Watch. Charles obviously won't be benched for the full game, maybe just a drive or a few plays, but anyone else on that team will get benched.
    I hope old Romeo is holding a mirror in front of his face when he decides who gets benched first...It all starts with him and funnels down....peace

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

This is BS cuz they just announced on pre-game that it doesn't mean the player will be benched for the whole game ... they will likely only go out a single play.

OH NO THE HORROR. What a dumb idea.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Brady Quinn will see some reps i guess

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Goat is killing NBA. Personally, I think his nfl threads are a bit, like shtick.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Brady Quinn will see some reps i guess
    wrong he is hurt, Stanzi I think?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Stanzi???

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    Goat is killing NBA. Personally, I think his nfl threads are a bit, like shtick.
    id follow goaty off a cliff in the nba, he one of the very few over there in the nba forum that gives detailed reasons why he making a play and ive never seen it include the words "public", "sharp", "square", "line movement" i like that....

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Thanks for posting this early enough, on PIT -12.5. Hopefully they win by 13 and you get a push but I doubt it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Call me crazy I got +13 and took ov 38.5 from local!! 27-17 Pitt wins!

Goat Milk

one time?

12 Last