ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

NY Jets + 3 1/2 And ML Over St. Louis Rams

This is the correct play here. We knew the Jets were gonna get destroyed by Seattle. But they bounce back here, for sure. Waiting to see what the ML is. They win this game. Rams played great against a tough division opponent. But they get back to reality. Jets pull of the ugly 3 point win. Will crunch more numbers later. But this is the right play. I'm sure of it.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

If you play the Jets here the ML must be the play.

ttrace35

Yes ML is the play. But not out yet.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bradford was throwing it all over the place on the 49ers, jackson was gettng 4-5 yards like a tank, hard to take jets seriously right now too. but you called the vikings and titans so what do i know

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I like the Jets too

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I wont be betting this game, Jets lost their last hope for a playoff spot losing to the Seahawks.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    bradford was throwing it all over the place on the 49ers, jackson was gettng 4-5 yards like a tank, hard to take jets seriously right now too. but you called the vikings and titans so what do i know
    Also had Cam too. But I love teams coming off a bad performance. Perfect time to take the jets.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Sanchez steps back into the pocket, surveys the field to the left, then to the center, then to the right, then to the center, then to the left, then to the center, then to the right, then dumps off for a 2.5 yard gain...or...the Jets offensive line misses yet another assignment and the defense is at Sanchez's throat in 0.75 seconds again. Something has to change drastically before playing the Jets M/L again in 2012.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I think this will be a huge public play, but I like it too.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams all the way

Frisco

Sanchez didn't score a single point against the seahawks. Ppl love giving their $$ away

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Sanchez didn't score a single point against the seahawks. Ppl love giving their $$ away
    What the fukk does last week have to do with anything? you must havent been doing this long.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    What the fukk does last week have to do with anything? you must havent been doing this long.
    Good talk. Jets being pathetic on offense in the past doesn't matter when attempting to predict how they will do in the future. Keep smacking that forehead bud

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Good talk. Jets being pathetic on offense in the past doesn't matter when attempting to predict how they will do in the future. Keep smacking that forehead bud
    What happened last week means very little when it comes to capping NFL. Any good capper will tell you this. The best time to ride a team is after a horrible performance the prior week. One of the reasons I was so positive Minnesota would win. Ponder only threw for like 60 yards the week before in seattle. Then played well yesterday and won. Same thing will happen with Sanchez next week. Seattle is a mad house to play in. Throw that game out the window just like ponders horrible game there.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also had Cam too. But I love teams coming off a bad performance. Perfect time to take the jets.
    Cam be a better play this week vs Bucs at home.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Basically nailed it, jets need to get Matt flynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    Sanchez steps back into the pocket, surveys the field to the left, then to the center, then to the right, then to the center, then to the left, then to the center, then to the right, then dumps off for a 2.5 yard gain...or...the Jets offensive line misses yet another assignment and the defense is at Sanchez's throat in 0.75 seconds again. Something has to change drastically before playing the Jets M/L again in 2012.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Only as a road dog until further notice.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Bucs stop the run and Cam can't throw

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Tebow Time.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14577

thanks tenn tracer go nyj BOL

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

I haven't looked at the lines or analyzed a thing yet, but I highly doubt I'll be on the Jets side, and may even go with the Rams instead. But anyhow, good luck to you fellas. Unless I bet against you, in which case, we are sworn enemies.

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets...that's burned money, bruh.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

why are people still betting jets?

their season ended when revis and holmes went down.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

This is the correct play here. We knew the Jets were gonna get destroyed by Seattle. But they bounce back here, for sure. Waiting to see what the ML is. They win this game. Rams played great against a tough division opponent. But they get back to reality. Jets pull of the ugly 3 point win. Will crunch more numbers later. But this is the right play. I'm sure of it.
    Did you post Seattle -5.5 as a "sure" play last week? Jets had two weeks to figure out a way to score a field goal and still couldn't get any points. Fckin atrocious team with an overrated coach and 3 backup QBs.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

dont the rams have a pretty good pass def? and jets are bad enough already passing ... sanchez might complete 10 passes this week

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

funny nfl jets have no chance lloked terrible off a bye got trashed in seattle coach still as dumb as ever offense cant move the ball the defense is a non factor cause they spend most of there time on the field with that said give me the jets ml

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26323

I like the Rams here, I just don't see the Jets scoring enough to win. Sanchez is the worst starting QB in the NFL

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Did you post Seattle -5.5 as a "sure" play last week? Jets had two weeks to figure out a way to score a field goal and still couldn't get any points. Fckin atrocious team with an overrated coach and 3 backup QBs.

I didnt play the Seattle game. Everybody knew Seattle is a tough place to play. Knew the jets were in trouble. Cant overreact to that game. Rams are bad too. A lot of bad teams play over their heads against division foes. They will come back down to earth.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    funny nfl jets have no chance lloked terrible off a bye got trashed in seattle coach still as dumb as ever offense cant move the ball the defense is a non factor cause they spend most of there time on the field with that said give me the jets ml
    This guy gets it.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

This guy gets it.
    This is absurd. Has it produced a profit this year?

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I have the Rams -3 as my strongest play of the week so far.

At this point I defiantly would not back a downward spiraling Jets squad...totally dysfunctional. Rams will have significant advantages in my facets of this game.

Right now, I'm considering a really big play -3. Rams 21-9

ttrace35

Lol. You must be on the rams. Probably were on miami and detroit last week too. Unrealz.

ttrace35

Squares will never understand the mind of a sharp. We think different pal. Load up on the rams. Good luck.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lakerboy didn't know that, you should have told him.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Jets getting smoked cashed big for me. I do not know when people are finally going to realize how bad this team is, they cannot score on offense and are facing another pretty good defense on the road in St. Louis. If there is a bounce back its going to be the Rams and Jeff Fisher bouncing back at home after a tough fought game in SF and a 0-1-1 stretch. Rams are 3-1 at home this year against the Skins, Hawks and Cards, all three of which are much better than the Jets. Jets DO NOT bounce back this year, will steal 2 more wins this year but it will not be this weekend. Took the Rams -3 here and feeling very good about it

1234 Last