jaiminpatel
    everything
    jaiminpatel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Monday night ..... Over night.... Lets go TDs..

I have over on this game. Any thoughts guys....

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

RAIN RAIN AND MORE RAIN.

Did you not see last nights Bears game?

No one scores in the rain

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by xpo276 View Post
    RAIN RAIN AND MORE RAIN.

Did you not see last nights Bears game?

No one scores in the rain
    i tend to think that is a myth, wind is the bigger problem when it comes to points...there wasnt gonna be many points in that chi/hou gm if it was a beautiful 60 degree night....far as rain/snow ive seen it work both ways, sometimes it keeps teams conservative, sometimes gives a edge to the wrs on a slick field as they already know where they going and defense has to react, sometimes it causes a ass ton of turnovers that lead to points..i would think this gm gonna be low scoring with or w/o rain but i been wrong before, kc turns it over a ton anyway rain might have them handing steelers a ton of free points,,,who knows..

jaiminpatel
    everything
    jaiminpatel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Rain = more fumble = more interception = more TD= over 40

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i tend to think that is a myth, wind is the bigger problem when it comes to points...there wasnt gonna be many points in that chi/hou gm if it was a beautiful 60 degree night....far as rain/snow ive seen it work both ways, sometimes it keeps teams conservative, sometimes gives a edge to the wrs on a slick field as they already know where they going and defense has to react, sometimes it causes a ass ton of turnovers that lead to points..i would think this gm gonna be low scoring with or w/o rain but i been wrong before, kc turns it over a ton anyway rain might have them handing steelers a ton of free points,,,who knows..
    I see what you are saying.

A DB can slip and the WR becomes wide open. However, even last night, open balls were getting dropped left and right so teams compensate by running more. Especially since this will be an easy win over the Chiefs, the Steelers gonna kill as much time as possible once they have the lead.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by xpo276 View Post
    I see what you are saying.

A DB can slip and the WR becomes wide open. However, even last night, open balls were getting dropped left and right so teams compensate by running more. Especially since this will be an easy win over the Chiefs, the Steelers gonna kill as much time as possible once they have the lead.
    dont get me wrong i wouldnt touch this over (with or w/o rain)...just saying i wouldnt make a habit of betting totals strictly based off rain/snow... wind a whole different issue as lots of wind screws up the passing gm a bunch... id figure both these team will run a ton tonight either way..

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

If you like the over you might as well parlay it with the steelers cuz chiefs can't score. The are horrible and the steel curtain will make the look even worse than horrible.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Cold, windy, wet ,mudy. Idk about the over

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Can the Chiefs score 14 points? If You think they can, take the chiefs and the over. Guranteed a split at worse.Big spread, low total.