Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Remember this Day....11/11/12....A Legend Is Born

One Day, Colin Kapernick given the chance in the right offense has the ability to lead the right team to the playoffs. call me crazy but Kaepernick is a better fit for this offense then alex smith. Remeber this day, this ueventful tie, when kapernick came in and showed he can run an offense on his own, that he can generate plays with his arm and his legs. that he in fact is better than alex smith and alex smith who is only holding back this 49ers team.....

hopefully alex smith goes down soon so this projection can come to fruition

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dude fukked up my 2nd half under...well actually that stupid bitch rookie who fumbled the kickoff when lambs were up 17-13 is what did it....

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

nice to have a good backup qb. that bears backup was no fun at all

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    you dont like the checkdown king? love watching a guy throw it 2 yards on 3rd and 10, 4th and 8, ect ect ect...shit funny..

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    As a Bears fan I was so happy during the offseason after learning we signed Campbell to be the new backup. But wow, he really did look awful tonight.

As for Kaepernick, it's still wayyy too early to tell if he'll blossom into a good/decent quarterback or if he'll be outta the league in a few years. He did look pretty good though.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea, what a puss. i mean here's your big chance, all young qb's would fukkin love to have a chance like that, and he's thinking "play it safe, don't screw up" you're about to lose, throw it for 15 or 20, make a play or at least try

Smutbucket

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    As a Bears fan I was so happy during the offseason after learning we signed Campbell to be the new backup. But wow, he really did look awful tonight.

As for Kaepernick, it's still wayyy too early to tell if he'll blossom into a good/decent quarterback or if he'll be outta the league in a few years. He did look pretty good though.
    too early for whom to see? some of us are blessed with amazing foresight and able to see talent earlier than the average football enthusiast, aside from all the racism, bias, homerism, involved in todays society.....
    Last edited by Smutbucket; 11-12-12 at 01:58 AM.

Smutbucket

the legend continues niggas.....remeber who told you bout it first...

SuperBowl Prediction:
    San Francisco 27
    Denver 24

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

I said right after that game that I want Buffalo to get this guy....But of course Harbaugh is no dummie....He's starting the better quarterback....Smith is decent, and a game manager but Kaepernick is a leader, and overall the better athlete in terms of running and passing.....Man, I salivate watching this guy.....He's a gamer for sure....Love his attitude....This is the kind of guy that can win you games, and championships.

I guess if the Bills want a qb from San Fran they will have to settle for Alex Smith, meh....I suppose he's better that Fitzpatrick though.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I told my son at the beginning of the year Kap would take the job from Smif. Nice job on the projection Smut.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Nice call on the projection. Hopefully you backed it up with some Superbowl futures on the 49ers. They would pay of big now.

905prodigy
    905prodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Impressive Smut I could watch this guy play all dayyy

Smutbucket

super bowl bump.

naw no futures . But I got them heavy on the ML!

and we all know it should really be the broncos and 49ers in the superbowl but the broncos had that meltdown/ combined with terrible officiating thus my prediction is a little off....