House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I think that if you post up loser after loser , SBR should call these people out ...

like child molesters ... We need to figure out a way to separate what I call , the board killers throwing others off , we need to give them a certain avatar that stands out to let others know these are the guys that either trying to bury the board or just horrible at capping games ... just my opinion , and it would be hella funny , I cap all my own stuff , but I see all the time on here people posting loser after loser and busting a lot of others, those people need to be called out imo or just cleaned off the board ... cheers SBR

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

this board would be completely depleted then

House

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    this board would be completely depleted then
    maybe lol

Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

TBH, if you're only playing bets that people are telling you are good bets because of various reasons, then you're not going to win anything. Sure you could tail a successful capper for a while and maybe make a little profit. But sooner or later they will hit a cold streak and then will you blame them? Well you shouldn't because it's still their own opinion and if you haven't got enough brains to form your own opinion then you should just give your money to a charity or something, at least it will help one person.

House

Quote Originally Posted by Umad Brasiek View Post
    TBH, if you're only playing bets that people are telling you are good bets because of various reasons, then you're not going to win anything. Sure you could tail a successful capper for a while and maybe make a little profit. But sooner or later they will hit a cold streak and then will you blame them? Well you shouldn't because it's still their own opinion and if you haven't got enough brains to form your own opinion then you should just give your money to a charity or something, at least it will help one person.
    this is not what Im saying , Im talking about people trying to obviously bury the board ... Im not that guy Umad, I don't follow anyone but will use a couple guys on here that I respect as far as capping these games goes for reference thats it .... If you can't see whats happening then I don't know what to tell you ... people crashing others threads and touting their bullshit picks or posting lock thread after lock thread ...its all good, just thought it would be nice to clean up these guys or at least throw a funny avatar on their sh!t,all these bullsh!t sharps killing the boards lol keep it up then .. its good fade stuff for some I guess .