bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

People Who Say They Fade Certain Peoples Plays on The Forum And Win???

What is this forum coming too?Seriously?

Im sick of seeing people post in my threads and many other threads saying "easy fade" and acting like they just bank off of fading certain peoples plays

Then i have 13-1 win streaks and 16-0 win streaks and these people are NOWHERE to be seen.Then as soon as 1 loss pops up they pop in the thread saying "thanks for the easy fade" or "fading this guy has been money"...When the numbers dont lie that this is totally false.This forum is going to absolute CRAP from what it use to be 3-4-5 years ago.So many jokers on here these days it almost beginning to be no fun to even share info with others anymore because the amount of clowns,kids and non-serious gamblers is absolutley TRASHING the forum.I have seen so many of these people come and go over the years,but it seems day by day these people are staying longer and not making any real contribution to the forum other than making themselves look stupid and not posting any threads.The guys im talking about(and most know who you are) Don't even start threads because they fear failure and they know they are not real big time.Instead they just hop into other peoples threads who take this forum serious and bash one or two losses,but they dont aknowledge 13-1 records and 16-0 records and 8 game in a row win streaks and nasty parlays hit.They see what they want to see and thats it.Ive had people this last week bashing my threads and saying another easy fade after i just had a 13-1 posted plays sat,sun,mon on the forum.NOTHING was said about the 13-1 win streak and the super filthy parlays,but they sure jump on one or two losses like thats all we do is lose.SBR needs to change the rules of this forum and give the posters the power to bann anyone they want from posting in the threads in order to weed out the trash posted in so many threads!They could EASILY enable a feature like this,but for some reason they love the stupid shit posts because it brings more hits and posts to the forum in turn making the sponsors pay more money.Little do the sponsors know they are paying for about a forum that has about 40% of legit posts using the forum for what it was designed!

Guaranteed immature TRASH will show up in this thread shortly

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

Ignore all those immature morons. I don't hardly post, but I do check in and read daily. I do my own research, and like to read up on what others are playing and why. I definitely appreciate all the time, effort, and info that you and others share. It definitely is annoying weeding through post after post after post of shit just to find one legit, thought out post. I'd love to see this happen.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Just shutup already and stop being so sensitive..... penetrate sake so pout like a baby somewhere else, you really give a fuk if some guy on the internet makes fun of you. Man up and stop crying like a baby

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Never fukin heard of you pal. Who you on?

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

probably because of the papa johns incident

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    Just shutup already and stop being so sensitive..... penetrate sake so pout like a baby somewhere else, you really give a fuk if some guy on the internet makes fun of you. Man up and stop crying like a baby

are you kidding me?You missed the ENTIRE POINT....Im sick of the useless,crap,nonsenseeee posts on the forum.THIS PLACE IS NOT A PLAYGROUND.Post some useful info or gtfo the forum

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was this thread about what the forum is coming to or did you just want to brag about you winning streak?! congrats on your wins

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ssmann View Post
    probably because of the papa johns incident
    this is "exactly" what im talking about.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

The best FU you can give anyone giving you crap is post your plays. A lot of people on here that talk trash do not post plays. On the other hand if you don't want to hear the noise then do not post the plays and/or don't respond. Who gives a flying fukk what trolls on a website say, handle your business and ignore it

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Was this thread about what the forum is coming to or did you just want to brag about you winning streak?! congrats on your wins
    Its about what this forum is coming too....I have people in my threads that follow me daily saying im EASY fade material after i go 13-1 over sat,sun,mon and they dont show up until i lose a play thursday!Thats what im talking about.ABSOLUTE TRASH!

I GET NO LOVE FOR MY FABULOUS WIN STREAKS,THEN SMASHED WHEN I LOSE 1 OR 2 PLAYS!ITS NONSENSE

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Its about what this forum is coming too....I have people in my threads that follow me daily saying im EASY fade material after i go 13-1 over sat,sun,mon and they dont show up until i lose a play thursday!Thats what im talking about.ABSOLUTE TRASH!

I GET NO LOVE FOR MY FABULOUS WIN STREAKS,THEN SMASHED WHEN I LOSE 1 OR 2 PLAYS!ITS NONSENSE
    You lying scumbag

Donkeys2012

What is this forum coming too?Seriously?

Im sick of seeing people post in my threads and many other threads saying "easy fade" and acting like they just bank off of fading certain peoples plays

Then i have 13-1 win streaks and 16-0 win streaks and these people are NOWHERE to be seen.Then as soon as 1 loss pops up they pop in the thread saying "thanks for the easy fade" or "fading this guy has been money"...When the numbers dont lie that this is totally false.This forum is going to absolute CRAP from what it use to be 3-4-5 years ago.So many jokers on here these days it almost beginning to be no fun to even share info with others anymore because the amount of clowns,kids and non-serious gamblers is absolutley TRASHING the forum.I have seen so many of these people come and go over the years,but it seems day by day these people are staying longer and not making any real contribution to the forum other than making themselves look stupid and not posting any threads.The guys im talking about(and most know who you are) Don't even start threads because they fear failure and they know they are not real big time.Instead they just hop into other peoples threads who take this forum serious and bash one or two losses,but they dont aknowledge 13-1 records and 16-0 records and 8 game in a row win streaks and nasty parlays hit.They see what they want to see and thats it.Ive had people this last week bashing my threads and saying another easy fade after i just had a 13-1 posted plays sat,sun,mon on the forum.NOTHING was said about the 13-1 win streak and the super filthy parlays,but they sure jump on one or two losses like thats all we do is lose.SBR needs to change the rules of this forum and give the posters the power to bann anyone they want from posting in the threads in order to weed out the trash posted in so many threads!They could EASILY enable a feature like this,but for some reason they love the stupid shit posts because it brings more hits and posts to the forum in turn making the sponsors pay more money.Little do the sponsors know they are paying for about a forum that has about 40% of legit posts using the forum for what it was designed!

Guaranteed immature TRASH will show up in this thread shortly

Hey Brad what happened to me being on ignore ? That last all of about 2 minutes. You are a delusional weirdo who craves attention this being the perfect example.

BTW 1-5 last week 1-5 this week. You fail to mention that you brokedikk fukk

Donkeys2012

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

This dude really crying b/c strangers don't pat him on the back when he wins a penetrating game? Gimme a break you jerk off. I'm sure the reason people talk so much shit to you is b/c most of your posts are about how penetrating great you think you are and how you have all this awesome shit. Yet your on the same forums all day with the same "trash" you speak of. Grow the penetrate up.... I'm sure you will retaliate with "ohhh shit dude i love the free pizza... i got a 7 year old escalade.... my wife is sooo hott.. i got it all.... You come here to get self gratification, says more about you then your "hater's who don't congratulate you when you win.. either way. you are a penetrating pussy.
    Points Awarded:

Donkeys2012 gave rainmaker82 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker82 View Post
    This dude really crying b/c strangers don't pat him on the back when he wins a penetrating game? Gimme a break you jerk off. I'm sure the reason people talk so much shit to you is b/c most of your posts are about how penetrating great you think you are and how you have all this awesome shit. Yet your on the same forums all day with the same "trash" you speak of. Grow the penetrate up.... I'm sure you will retaliate with "ohhh shit dude i love the free pizza... i got a 7 year old escalade.... my wife is sooo hott.. i got it all.... You come here to get self gratification, says more about you then your "hater's who don't congratulate you when you win.. either way. you are a penetrating pussy.

BINGO Best post ive seen in awhile. Points coming

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker82 View Post

actnatural
    actnatural's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

reading every threadz n every pickx from various website.............alot of NYG consensus............FADE NYG, RIDE CINCY !!!!!!!!!!!!