bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Colts @ Jags Tonight......where is the smart money at tonight????

I want to ponud the PHUCK out of indy,but this line seems fishy

Is vegas telling the truth or are the lying?I have not made my bet yet,but why is a 1-7 team only a short dog to a team that has beat the pack and the dolphins this year?Who you guys got and why?Im going to place my bet right before game time!

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Smart money is in your pocket. NO PLAY on this game. One pretender versus a scrub team, lay off.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andrew Luck

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

My gut has been feeling the Jags all week, on account of that fishy line and my "tilt" makes me want to pound the Colts, which is usually a bad sign.

Jags know this may be one of the last winnable games for them this season.

Gabbart is 3-0 against the colts.. 1-0 against luck..

Divisional game, in JAX, not on Turf like the colts prefer..

Luck is a rookie and is coming off of a record setting game on a short week...

Colts have one of the worst D's in the league, and haven't won a game by more than 6 points (to the best of my knowledge)...

I usually wouldn't think that the "public" being on the colts meant shit.. but after the way vegas has been pounded.. I feel like they've designed this line to push the public onto the colts because Vegas thinks Jags will win... Again.. a dirty, and likely useless trend/thought.. but.. everything about this game makes me want to bet JAX, except for the feeling I will get when I watch Indy go up 7-0 against a shit team like JAX..

Hate this game all around tbh.. but don't really wanna sit this one out..

feel like it's going to be JAX+3.5 and possibly a small parlay with JAX(ML) + UNDER 42.5

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I'm going with the Colts ML, why?

1. NFL loves feel good stories, shaved heads, Colts win for the coach.
    2. Colts the better team and get revenge for early season loss.
    3. QB's name is Luck.

penetrate it, i'm betting Colts for a $100 and getting wasted, whatever happens happens.

EDIT: TOOK COLTS ML, just saying.
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 11-08-12 at 06:26 PM.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hurry up and post your play Donk so I can FADE you!

pulledclear

Strong lean to the OVER!!!!

WinningIsKeY

Indy will go into new England with matching 6-3 records!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Smart money is in your pocket. NO PLAY on this game. One pretender versus a scrub team, lay off.
    Lol exactly what i was going to say. Smart money in your pocket..... degenerate money is on Indy

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I want to ponud the PHUCK out of indy,but this line seems fishy

Is vegas telling the truth or are the lying?I have not made my bet yet,but why is a 1-7 team only a short dog to a team that has beat the pack and the dolphins this year?Who you guys got and why?Im going to place my bet right before game time!

The smart money is whoever fades you so hurry up and make you pick

Bradley is 1-5 in the last 2 days after a 1-5 streak to end last week.

WinningIsKeY

Take Arkansas st alternate line -16.5. ... Lol best blowout opportunity tonight

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

smart money is to prob not play this game

but its indys to lose

bradleysnyder

My 5 year old son who is over 90% on every pick i cant decide and ask him said the Jags!!!!!!

Now im super confused.Colts should roll,but this line is short.Either side i take im only betting $1-200 max on the game and just waiting for saturday and playing the blazers tonight +2

bradleysnyder

penetrate it.Just locked in the colts -2.5........I FEEL ITS A LOSER AND HATE GOING AGAINST THE KID BECAUSE HES AMAZING WITH PICKING WINNERS,BUT I CANT GO AGAINST LUCK AND I SURE AS HELL CAN NOT BET ON A 1-7 TEAM WITH A GUY NAMED GABBERT AT QB...ONLY THING THAT SCARES ME A LITTLE IS THAT THE RAVENS WERE HELD TO 6 POINTS LAST YEAR ON A NIGHT GAME IN JAX.SO I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED TO SEE JAX WIN STR8 UP,BUT I TOOK INDY -2.5 JUST FOR THE ACTION

IM ALSO PLAYING THE BLAZERS LATER ON TONIGHT!GOOD LUCK ALL

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=bradleysnyder;16699928]My 5 year old son who is over 90% on every pick i cant decide and ask him said the Jags!!!!!!

Now im super confused.Colts should roll,but this line is short.Either side i take im only betting $1-200 max on the game and just waiting for saturday and playing the blazers tonight +2[/QUOTE

Just bet the Under BRAD

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    The smart money is whoever fades you so hurry up and make you pick

Bradley is 1-5 in the last 2 days after a 1-5 streak to end last week.
    TRUE

B.U.T He does fail to mention my 4-1 day saturday.8-0 day sunday and 2-0 day Monday!

However he is correct about thursday/friday last week and tuesday/wend this week.None of those loses matter after what i did sunday.I could lose for 5 days in a row and still not be down money from my NFL SUNDAY.Whats funny is donkeys wont aknowledge my 8-0 sunday with an $11 to win $1141 parlay that won.$3000 profit day sunday! $1377 profit day saturday!$1200 profit monday!

Funny he fails to mention my EPIC day on NFL sunday that was one of the sickest on the entire board!Donkey im going to be completly honest with you.No one wins 100% of there games.However if you base all your bets off of fading me you will go bankrupt.I show a profit every week.Even if i have a bad week i still show over $500 a week profit and have so since 2006 with almost NO losing weeks!

2000-2005 was brutal,but i read books and changed my entire way of thinking about sports capping and that has what made me money on a consistant basis.If your making money fading me why dont you start a record by fading me going back to my last thursday and friday losses?Lets seriously get some numbers down if you really think your getting rich fading me.One thing i can guarantee is if you faded me sunday that was enough to cripple and account,then monday was the icing on the cake to top off the losses.ALL starting with the perfect 3-0 saturday night.So technically i was 13-1 saturday,sunday and monday combined and thats not including my nasty nasty parlays i hit.

pulledclear

Faded Thanks!

bradleysnyder

If you faded because of my pick you are a FOOLISH FOOLISH man.You think i lose all my picks???Let me ask you what did you do sunday when i went 8-0?Or monday when i went 2-0?Or saturday when i went 4-1?

What did you do those days big shot?Let me guess,you failed to mention you even saw those picks because IFFFFFFF you really did base off all your bets on fading me then you went BUST saturday,sunday anddddd monday!

Keep fading away because i wil BUST your ass.My BEST sport starts tomorrow.I DARE you to follow everyone of my threads and say your fading because of one stranger on the internet that you DONT EVEN KNOW!Thats seriously kid stuff.You look like a dumb kid saying stuff like that.AND YOUR CALLING THE 1-7 JAGS A LOCK...........BAHAHAHAHAHA...AS DMX WOULD SAY "PHUCKIN CLOWNS"

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Faded Thanks!
    Hows your fade feeling so far???BAHAHAHAHA!

Sovereign7
    What the.....
    Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Lol exactly what i was going to say. Smart money in your pocket..... degenerate money is on Indy
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh .......noo

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

So close to going all in on Colts ML tonight put more then half of it down already dont know why I didnt because anything could happen I guess but there is a LOT to say about this new FACE Colts TEAM.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

The cancer kiiieeeuudddssss $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Faded Thanks!

Bump

Starting a fresh record today so i can show how broke these people are who claim to fade my plays and "get rich"

1-0

ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the colts ML for a few units, after that pick 6 feeling pretty good about it

WinningIsKeY

$$$
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Take Arkansas st alternate line -16.5. ... Lol best blowout opportunity tonight

bradleysnyder

Unders looking good !!!!!Just hope some crazy crap dont happen!

bradleysnyder

wow the under was 43.5...hope you bought the hook!looks like its going to hit 44 which is crazy

bradleysnyder

Wow.that pick may have saved you under backers!!wow!