Rous
    Rous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

GREAT 3 Team ML Paralay.....lay 2 to 1 but worth it.

Pats -550
    Niners -550
    Steelers -575

No way any of these teams lose outright and if they do, I will happily lose laying 2 to 1

Risking $2,000 to win $1,000........Gimmie your thoughts.....

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas is praying one of these teams lose b/c looks like the easiest bet of the weekend. Bills have a small chance to pull it out

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Rams too

Rous

Vegas can pray all they want.....No shot any of these dogs win SU. My max is 2k otherwise I would lay 5k on this.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

rams are the only 1 thats live imo

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Brady+Bill+Bye Week= Bills Slaughter

Jeff Fisher is a great coach so I think Rams off a shellacking in London plus a buy week have the best shot. I give them a 5% chance of an upset

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

What about Baltimore playing Oakland at home?

SmittyZ28

Also a great bet in my opinion, took them at -3 which I think is one of the better lines on the board this week. However, Carson can get hot and I think the two teams are much more evenly matched than the 3 BIG favorites of the week. I like the over in this game, both teams are playing awful defense.

I have 8 units on a SF,NE,PIT parlay just too many holes in the Ravens to lay that kind of dough for me... And even though I am speaking super confident about the big favorites, the NFL is due for an upset.

Games that I am debating on:
    Hou-Chi Very small lean on Hou here, Bears feeding off turnovers Schaub and Co should not commit too many
    Den-Car Carolina playing a little better and lost to some of the best teams in the NFL by very small margins, is Denver due for a let down? Small Den lean
    ATL-NO- Tough one to call, made a lot of money on ATL this year but still not completely sold. NO has quietly won 3 of 4. Both teams are going to score there is no doubt, NO offense will score on anyone in the dome, even with all his weapons can Matty Ice keep up? I think this will be a great game, Turner is gonna get some yards that is for sure

Any thoughts on these games?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Remember when the Great Bruce Gradkowski let the Raiders over the Steelers as 14+ point dog not too long ago.

Anything can happen.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

id rather take bills and rams mls

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

It's never that easy. But yea it looks good.

do look foward to playing with an offshore book that has early MLs for these kind of plays, bovada never had early MLS like this, only in the -300 range

statdude
    always sweating
    statdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada sucks with NFL ML's for some reason.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Rams very underrated. Jeff Fisher will have his team ready coming off the bye and I thinkthis can go either way. Rams+ points a great play imo. I'm not a fan of these heavy MLs and I'd much rather pick 1 spread to bet on

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Rams and Bills are live imo. i like Steelers ml, but with DET -1(Vikings pre-BYE/Lions with Revenge) and NYJ +6.5(Jets post-BYE/Seahawks pre-BYE)

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Laying 2 to 1 is kinda steep, seems like you should be getting at least 3 to 2. I was able to get 10 to 7.

Another way to play this is the infamous 10 pt teaser. That's even better odds, laying 6 to 5.

Frisco

Smitty, NO offense didn't look that great to me on Monday. Hanging 21 points on the Eagles terrible D wasn't impressive. they left them in the game and got lucky that KR got called back on the forward pass. Falcons should be able to score at will

Frisco

Could just do a 4 team 12 point teaser and throw in Florida State.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 point tease would nice, im considering jumping on that.

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    Rams and Bills are live imo. i like Steelers ml, but with DET -1(Vikings pre-BYE/Lions with Revenge) and NYJ +6.5(Jets post-BYE/Seahawks pre-BYE)
    Detroit game is not on SB.ag, 5 dimes or Legends yet. If I can get Det -1 I am ALL over it, this is a great bet. I hear you on the pre-bye post-bye analysis on Jets/Sea it is strong logic. However, the Jets have been absolutely destroyed and bewildered by any good defense they have faced. Pete Carrol imo is not the greatest coach but he keeps his guys motivated. Young team, underdog moniker on their shoulders looking to continue impressing the league. Any team with Sanchez at the helm going out to Seattle would lose. +7.5 I would be game but the line dropped to +6, I am all over Sea for anything less than a TD, also teased the hell out of this.

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Laying 2 to 1 is kinda steep, seems like you should be getting at least 3 to 2. I was able to get 10 to 7.

Another way to play this is the infamous 10 pt teaser. That's even better odds, laying 6 to 5.
    Who do you book with? My books don't pay that well on 10 pointers, though just signed up with dimes and have not checked yet. Been payin -130 on 12pt teaser with legends forever and dimes has them for -110 super excited. 12-2 on 12 pointers this year

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Smitty, NO offense didn't look that great to me on Monday. Hanging 21 points on the Eagles terrible D wasn't impressive. they left them in the game and got lucky that KR got called back on the forward pass. Falcons should be able to score at will
    Frisco, no offense taken. I would not say Eagles D is terrible, but I understand what you are saying. I am most likely going to just take the over in the game, maybe a small bet on Atl-2+Over. I am sure ATL will take this game, they are too good not to. I do think NO is going to give them a game. Can't underestimate how motivated NO is now that they have won a few games, looking forward to watching.

What do you think about HOU/CHI-TOWN

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Who do you book with? My books don't pay that well on 10 pointers, though just signed up with dimes and have not checked yet. Been payin -130 on 12pt teaser with legends forever and dimes has them for -110 super excited. 12-2 on 12 pointers this year
    I booked these with JustBet.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Could just do a 4 team 12 point teaser and throw in Florida State.
    It's hard to resist teasing across that zero, isn't it?

Rous

I dont mess around with leaving points out there. I like ALL THREE to win. wheteher its by 1 point or 28 points. Lay the juice, and make da money. Rams....no shot, but may be the closets game....bills no shot.......KC NO SHOT, havent even led a game this year, but somehow i see them covering. I personally don't like the ravens game at all. Love Texans too. I think they staright up handle the bears.

Rous

what I tell you winner...winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! collected only 65% of the payout though.