Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Rex Ryan voted most overrated coach in the NFL by Players- Browns worst Originization

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...n-players-poll

Which is the worst organization in the NFL?

Cleveland Browns 20
    Jacksonville Jaguars 19
    Oakland Raiders 19
    Buffalo Bills 9
    Cincinnati Bengals 7
    Kansas City Chiefs 5
    New York Jets 5
    Carolina Panthers 3
    Dallas Cowboys 2

Miami Dolphins 2
    St. Louis Rams 2
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2
    Four teams received one vote
    “Cleveland Browns They don’t give anybody a chance. When I was growing up, they were getting rid of quarterbacks every two years. Coaches, too. You can’t do that. Most of the time when I was growing up, after the Browns came back in 1999, they were a sorry team. Under old management, they never gave those guys a chance. They let the fans dictate too much what was going on. I don’t know how it is now since I became a Jaguar (in 2011), but when I followed them, one bad game and they’d want to bench the quarterback. Cleveland is my city and my heart. It has the most loyal fans and a very rich history. I hope they can get back to winning.” — Jaguars wide receiver Cecil Shorts, a native of Cleveland
    “Oakland Raiders. Everybody says it’s a black hole. They say you go out there and your career might be over.” — AFC defensive player
    “Jacksonville Jaguars. They’ve got the tarp over the seats, don’t they? It’s just not working down there. They need to bring in (Tim) Tebow or something to get people excited, but the NFL hasn’t worked there.” — AFC defensive player

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Browns are in better shape than Jags imo

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Originization

worst attempted spelling of all time

eastern2