MakeitRain
    MakeitRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 785

Congrats UNDER backers

i'm willing to admit when I was wrong but damn you have to feel you were lucky in this one. Philly is God awful in the red zone! I ended up making several hundred on a last minute live bet Saints -14.5. Although whoever said the refs would have something to do with it is a retard......Vick had everything to do with the over not covering.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

Well said

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was Vick calling plays?

MakeitRain
    MakeitRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 785

Oh Frisco Andy Reid and Vick need to be cut. Reid makes some awful calls and puts vick into horrible positions but lets be real Vick should make some plays every now and then and well he doesn't make enough plays...

Hawaiianwarrior
    Hawaiianwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by MakeitRain View Post
    i'm willing to admit when I was wrong but damn you have to feel you were lucky in this one. Philly is God awful in the red zone! I ended up making several hundred on a last minute live bet Saints -14.5. Although whoever said the refs would have something to do with it is a retard......Vick had everything to do with the over not covering.
    The only retard is you.....If u believe it's LUCK.....So be it, but that dude was spot on! Clete Blakeman On Primetime.....8-0 ats faves....and 6-2 under.....The only 2 games that were OVER was division rivals!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeitRain View Post
    Oh Frisco Andy Reid and Vick need to be cut. Reid makes some awful calls and puts vick into horrible positions but lets be real Vick should make some plays every now and then and well he doesn't make enough plays...
    Maclin dropped a td pass. Celek batted a ball in the air and got it intercepted, sure it could have been a thrown better but it had no business being intercepted. Celek fumbled when Eagles could have made it a 1 score game. Nobody on the Eagles can block or tackle a ball carrier. I feel like this can go on forever but my point is Vick is not the reason this team is losing. He could play better but they are bad in way too many areas. I didn't even mention Reid refusing to run the ball in the red zone

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wasnt anything lucky about it,,made it very clear when i talked about this under that phi turns it over and rarely cashes in red zone trips into tds,,,,,its called capping...