nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indy@Jacksonville -3

Thoughts?

indy was jacksonville's only win but by all accounts it was a fluke. This time they won't have MJD to rely on and the Colts look really good the first the first time in a long time. Any chance they lose?

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

i'm playing Jacksonville, couple reasons. they have had couple good primetime night games past few years. and regression game for Indy. i'm fading Colts and Bucs this week for simple reason they have won 3 out of 4, and aren't good enough/won't get enough breaks and to win 4 out of 5. Gabbert wasn't that bad last week considering the D knew he was throwing on every down in 2nd half. 2 picks were off deflections/dropped balls. look for Jennings to have a good game, Jax controls time of possession in this one. 20-16 Jags.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

How much line movement can be expected here? Any thoughts?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think this a tough spot traveling off a emotional win for a young indy team,,,watched quite a bit of the mia/indy gm and saw quite a few defensive players leave w injuries, defense wasnt all that good to begin with and on a short week it def something to keep a eye on....jennings not huge downgrade as he brings a lot to the table and indy d can be had both on ground and in the air,,,jax stir fried shit so havnt decided if il actually play them but from a guy that been cashing with indy quite a bit (have faded them at right times too) i think this a good week to at least lay off of them, great story tho and not like i be surprised if they keep riding the momentum, just a hard thing to come off such emotional win then get right back up for a thu gm.. i play every thu night 1st half under so more than likely that be only play i make in the gm (have to make sure defense isnt too depleted tho)..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    i'm playing Jacksonville, couple reasons. they have had couple good primetime night games past few years. and regression game for Indy. i'm fading Colts and Bucs this week for simple reason they have won 3 out of 4, and aren't good enough/won't get enough breaks and to win 4 out of 5. Gabbert wasn't that bad last week considering the D knew he was throwing on every down in 2nd half. 2 picks were off deflections/dropped balls. look for Jennings to have a good game, Jax controls time of possession in this one. 20-16 Jags.
    i been saying all yr i think bucs are better than most give them credit for so im not buying they arnt good enough to win 4 of 5, in reality they kinda got bent over in the aints gm or they could be on a 4 gm winning streak.....

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i been saying all yr i think bucs are better than most give them credit for so im not buying they arnt good enough to win 4 of 5, in reality they kinda got bent over in the aints gm or they could be on a 4 gm winning streak.....
    Bucs way improved, don't get me wrong, and Freeman was trendy bounce back guy, and so far he's coming through. still think they end up .500, game over or under, no more. anyway, like you said, tough spot for Colts here. Colts only 2 turnovers past 3 games, eventually those #s sway back.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts and the Pagano emotional angle seem to be carrying this team. Aren't both of their starting corners out? (Powers and Davis)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Colts and the Pagano emotional angle seem to be carrying this team. Aren't both of their starting corners out? (Powers and Davis)
    lots of defensive injuries...last time they had the emotional win like this they went to nyj and got curb stomped,,,hard to carry over that much emotion week to week..i mean it helped that jets were dying to get their run gm going and indy again was dealing with injuries and ripe to get run on, obviously they were dealing with a better team with nyj but on other hand this a short week which presents its own problems..i think if anything you stay away from colts, not saying bet jags if someone leans colts, just not sure id put money on them this week..

Frisco

I feel like this is a game i'll just watch and hope to get a good line live. Lean Jags but they're just not a team i can throw $$ at

2daBank

I feel like this is a game i'll just watch and hope to get a good line live. Lean Jags but they're just not a team i can throw $$ at
    i agree...ive bet the thu night 1st half under in every gm this year (7-2 on year), the 2 it missed i didnt like but decided i was gonna play them all, i got a feeling this one not strong, the d depleted, hearing jags wanna open it up and what better week, im kinda feeling a rare thu night shootout....

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

I have a feeling the Colts will be flat in this game.

thefastship
    thefastship's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indy is starting to show progress, Jax is regressing. Tough game to call and a winnable game for both teams. Looks like a prop night or a team total. lol

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i agree...ive bet the thu night 1st half under in every gm this year (7-2 on year), the 2 it missed i didnt like but decided i was gonna play them all, i got a feeling this one not strong, the d depleted, hearing jags wanna open it up and what better week, im kinda feeling a rare thu night shootout....
    I can see the shootout too. Against any other team I would look for Luck and the Colts to struggle on the road offensively. But Jags are really bad against the run so the Colts might actually have a balanced offense in this game. Over 43 might be my play

2daBank

I can see the shootout too. Against any other team I would look for Luck and the Colts to struggle on the road offensively. But Jags are really bad against the run so the Colts might actually have a balanced offense in this game. Over 43 might be my play
    Yea I think offense w jags help will continue to look solid, other side so many injuries to colts d and jax bitching bout conservative play calling, seems this be a good week to open it up

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Making Gabbert throw the ball with Jennings as RB. Don't forget MJD got everything started for Jville. Yes, Gabbert threw a pass to Cecil for the Winning TD, but don't see them even getting to 20pts. Like the Under on this.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes people just overthink things way too much.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

I really dont think that was a TD... Kinda feel like the ref threw up the td signal just because he felt like iit, Luck was losing control of the ball and niether camera angle could show him crossing.. What makes the refs view any better from the same angle down the line. NO definitive call there and he still signals td