Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Why on earth would you put a cent on the saints winning tonight?

Anyone who bets on the saints tonight is crazy and must be on drugs. The eagles are bad, yes, but I think everyone keeps forgetting that the Saints have been far worse this year.

-Most one dimensional team in the league

-This team lost to the Chiefs... yes that's right the Kansas City Chiefs who haven't had a lead in any game all year.

I know the Eagles are pretty bad but come on, the Saints have by far the worst defense in the league with Andy Reid's job on the line. If you put any money on the Saints tonight you deserve to lose, period. Said the same thing last weekend when they played the Broncos and couldn't figure out why so many people put money on this garbage Saints team to win then either.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

not to mention the saints almost lost at home against the chargers.

sean payton also will not coach this team ever again. news came out from the nfl that they voided his contract extension with the saints.

how demoralizing to the already fractured team.

MikeTheKnight
    MikeTheKnight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Brees will get them through tonight. Count on it!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I agree both teams are a fukking hot mess right now but Philly can still turn the corner in 2h of season like last year. NFC East not gonna go winless this weekend and Philly gonna seize the opportunity. Went small on Philly and the un. GL!