bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inflated Total for Saints/Eagles MNF

No brainer play for me , Under 52.5 , I have this game at 48 , thinking in the 27-21 range , but as low as 41.

Philly D isnt bad and the offense has only scored over 20 in 2 games so far, and Philly hasn't had a a game over 50 points all season.

If N.O. defense can step up tonight and just play decent, this will cruise under

Also like the fact that it's a Monday night game, only NFL action of the day and the consensus is 60/40 on the over

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just don't trust Philly's secondary for some reason.

bostonbruins

Easy money , 41 on the nose, shame no one reads these

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have to say.. you got pretty lucky with this under. Eagles with over 450 yards on O .. A couple plays and this goes over easily.
    Good win though.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    Easy money , 41 on the nose, shame no one reads these
    HAHAHA. Easy money? Philly's defense was terrible. The Saints could have scored 42 without turnovers. The Eagles were in the red zone all night and could have put up 35 themselves but failed to convert and ended up settling for field goals and turning the ball over. The fact that you called this total "easy money" means you did not actually watch the game and you don't realize how lucky you got.

Full disclosure, I bet the Under last night, won, and realize how lucky I got.

bostonbruins

Why do the Eagles suck , they cant score and their QB is washed up , hence the 13 points. They find ways not to score points. Your actually right , I didn't watch the 2nd half , had to work. Full disclosure , I knew NO would win and it would stay under