Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland Cavaliers +11 and ML +596 Underdog of the day

these young and hungry guys are heavily underrated, i like the Clippers very much, but i do not like them today and not for this big spread, i repeat, Kyrie Irving is a Super Talent and so is Tristin Thompson, Rookie Tyler Zeller plaid well the first games hes a good shooter for such a tall guy, and a healty Varejao have the experience to stabilize the defense Cavaliers are the real deal tonight

Cleveland Cavaliers +11 @-118 and Moneyline +596
    good luck
    Points Awarded:

Glitch gave Roxxyfish 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Roxxyfish 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Roxxyfish 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Get em, Roxxy!

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Uncle Drew is going to cook em tonight but Chris Paul does the damn thing day in day out.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by RalphWayne View Post
    Uncle Drew is going to cook em tonight but Chris Paul does the damn thing day in day out.
    again i like the Clippers very much, but not today

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Daimochink said he's on clippers moneyline

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Play the over.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Daimochink said he's on clippers moneyline
    Wonderful, that makes this an even bigger play.

theAkathist
    theAkathist's Avatar Become A Pro!

getafe
    cavs ml
    u197.5

parlay 23-1

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Also like my Cavs here they usually cover as a big dog. Disagree with Thompson being a super talent he is an athletic garbage man.Good luck hope this cashes

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zeller hasn't been a good shooter he's only made like one shot outside of the paint and is awful from the FT line

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Also like my Cavs here they usually cover as a big dog. Disagree with Thompson being a super talent he is an athletic garbage man.Good luck hope this cashes
    not as big as Irving , but definately a big talent

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

That money is gone.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Zeller hasn't been a good shooter he's only made like one shot outside of the paint and is awful from the FT line

Roxxy is just dropping names to try and sound credible.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

shut your hole for once you stupid aussie 3rd world retard please when we talk basketball, you do not even know your NBL you fukkin clown

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

get ur rigged nba garbage into the proper forum section

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    shut your hole for once you stupid aussie 3rd world retard please when we talk basketball, you do not even know your NBL you fukkin clown

Lets have a discussion about basketball then.

Tell me again how Dallas traded Kidd...Wait no he was a FA and signed with the Knicks.

You ever want to talk NBA or NBL I will bury you so quickly it will be embarrassing. You have no clue. Keep talking about Zeller being relevant when he has played an average of 16 minutes and is averaging 5 ppg. Definitely a difference maker there

How did he play well and how is he a good shooter when he has made like 6 baskets this season.

Give us a real write up if you want to play smart.

Lets be honest here..Win or lose this is just another stab in the dark from you.

hawley

Beasley is the suns only decent player.

You really have no idea do you.

Do you even know the rest of the Suns roster?

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Roxxy is a clown and a documented loser, big loser. Go through all of his posts and you will see. I really really wish I could touch and boy where it counts.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Play the over.
    yes. and cavs +10.5

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

ulf, do you live in munich?

hawley

Roxxy tell us what you have seen in Zeller that makes you like him so much?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nazi fukk burried. Lol you know it's true.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post

Nazi fukk burried. Lol you know it's true.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Lets have a discussion about basketball then.

Tell me again how Dallas traded Kidd...Wait no he was a FA and signed with the Knicks.

You ever want to talk NBA or NBL I will bury you so quickly it will be embarrassing. You have no clue. Keep talking about Zeller being relevant when he has played an average of 16 minutes and is averaging 5 ppg. Definitely a difference maker there

How did he play well and how is he a good shooter when he has made like 6 baskets this season.

Give us a real write up if you want to play smart.

Lets be honest here..Win or lose this is just another stab in the dark from you.
    Hawley you might know your AFL but you know shit from Basketball, you fukkin clown the Phoenix Suns are total garbage, what excellent players do they have Gortat ?? I would outcap you head to head every time you fukkin little attention whore, if you see athread started by me you must chime in right ?? you still not realized people laugh at you with your imaginary fraud squad, please kid, dont waste my time, i know more about Basketball than you ever will , and not only NBA again i would outcap you clown hands down, believe me, now let me watch the games

hawley

Hawley you might know your AFL but you know shit from Basketball, you fukkin clown the Phoenix Suns are total garbage, what excellent players do they have Gortat ?? I would outcap you head to head every time you fukkin little attention whore, if you see athread started by me you must chime in right ?? you still not realized people laugh at you with your imaginary fraud squad, please kid, dont waste my time, i know more about Basketball than you ever will , and not only NBA again i would outcap you clown hands down, believe me, now let me watch the games

fukk me.

YOU are calling me an attention whore? right wait a second while I start a thread pretending my wife died and I went to the WSOP...Oh shit sorry that has already been done.

You know nothing about the NBA admit it.

You know who Dragic is? Scola is a solid player. The mere fact you refer to Beasley as their best player says it all.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

fukk me.

YOU are calling me an attention whore? right wait a second while I start a thread pretending my wife died and I went to the WSOP...Oh shit sorry that has already been done.

You know nothing about the NBA admit it.

You know who Dragic is? Scola is a solid player. The mere fact you refer to Beasley as their best player says it all.
    Scola is average nothing less nothing more,again you cant hold a candle to my NBA capping skills dumbfuuk, now shut up

hawley

Scola is average nothing less nothing more,again you cant hold a candle to my NBA capping skills dumbfuuk, now shut up
    Scola is average yet you post about the quality of Zeller?

Roxxy you can't even hold a basketball conversation with me because you know nothing.

GamblerSpirit

you still not realized people laugh at you with your imaginary fraud squad, please kid, dont waste my time, i know more about Basketball than you ever will , and not only NBA again i would outcap you clown hands down, believe me, now let me watch the games
    Lmao this f\*g really lives in his own warped world. Everybody buries him and his imaginary wife, and this guy actually thinks he is not the clown of sbr lmao. Hawley, you just proved to everyone this guy doesn't know shit about basketball, all he knows is how to make an ass out of himself and knows how to throw darts. Good deflection, but unfortunately, nobody here respects you besides for your imaginary army. Wow this guy has to be a loser. Def. not married unless the wife is imaginary lmao

GamblerSpirit

Scola is average yet you post about the quality of Zeller?

Roxxy you can't even hold a basketball conversation with me because you know nothing.
    Hawley he rather talk about how he can outcap you..you know it's like a multiple choice quiz..you can take either answer A or B. forget about actually knowing the material roxxy you dumb fukk everybody clowns you daimo is more respected than you, just ask the mods

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Lmao this f\*g really lives in his own warped world. Everybody buries him and his imaginary wife, and this guy actually thinks he is not the clown of sbr lmao. Hawley, you just proved to everyone this guy doesn't know shit about basketball, all he knows is how to make an ass out of himself and knows how to throw darts. Good deflection, but unfortunately, nobody here respects you besides for your imaginary army. Wow this guy has to be a loser. Def. not married unless the wife is imaginary lmao
    How stupid you guys are ?? fukkin unreal, I am not married ?? my wife didnt had cancer?? who said that ??? a retarded professional troll, and a drunk mod, again you all should be ashamed, hammer me for whatever you want but respect my family

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

again Hawley , you are a Clown and you know shit from Basketball, your "strong" Phoenix Suns will lose by 25+ today you chimp
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: horja1

GamblerSpirit

Roxxy, just like you were in vegas for wsop

GamblerSpirit

again Hawley , you are a Clown and you know shit from Basketball, your "strong" Phoenix Suns will lose by 25+ today you chimp
    the only clown i see is you. You chose not to speak about the actual suns roster but how you can outcap somebody in a test of picking the right choice out of only two choices. Stfu.

hawley

I never said the Suns were strong.

I said you proved your lack of knowledge by referring to Beasley as their best player.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Phoenix has a great collection of talent, they just have no "super stars" but they have 9+ guys who can ball and Dragic is clearly their best player, kid is hell under-rated. Beasley - wtf? Scores like carmello and defends like Steve Nash. Gotta play 2 ways in this league...

1234 ... Last