obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doubt it...........I know what it is............But I'm not saying...........Maybe for 5k or so I would spill it....

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Colts and Chargers

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mike's plays are two of these 3 games:

Redskins +10
    Texans +9.5
    Panthers +14
    only 1 of those will cover...texans +9.5 ......i have a feeling mike's 2 big picks that no one can figure out is the Dolphins v. Patriots game and the Steelers v. broncos .....i have an inclination Hes taking Dolphins +10.5 and Broncos +3.......cause the public is taking Patriots -10.5 and steelers -3....and as always there are always 3-5 public losing games every week in nfl on the winners of lines....

texans +10, dolphins +10.5 and Broncos +3 are the picks hes taking in vegas....mike am i right?

obamaismyuncle

Brakon, you are wrong. And for a hefty price I will tell you the main game.

DevonWeber
    DevonWeber's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just from reading the posts, I think it has to be Cincy and San Fran. Mike, if I'm right, will you add me to your PM list? I'd love to know what you're thinking here, but I understand if you want to wait until your bet is in.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Brakon, you are wrong. And for a hefty price I will tell you the main game.
    how much??

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by DevonWeber View Post
    Just from reading the posts, I think it has to be Cincy and San Fran. Mike, if I'm right, will you add me to your PM list? I'd love to know what you're thinking here, but I understand if you want to wait until your bet is in.
    Please guys just give me time to run to many books to get this money down. I will be flying out in a couple of hours.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Mike thx for the plane ticket, see ya out there

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Mike thx for the plane ticket, see ya out there

wow that was nice of him

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Please guys just give me time to run to many books to get this money down. I will be flying out in a couple of hours.

just know that most of them don't allow point buying.. if u need to buy points go to bellagio and hilton..

maybe get iwinyourmoney to place the bet at the same time as u

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Only game I am playing is Houston. GL Mike with whatever games you play.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

You can buy half points at most books. Just not on or off the 3 usually...

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl on green bay

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

pimike, are you in canada , if you are , how do you get large amounts of cash across the border , do you just tell the border people what its for

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Hi Nina,

Bama better get it done tomorrow.
    Roll Tide!!!!!!!!! And they covered!!!!!!!!

obamaismyuncle

I know what it is and none of you do, lol, highest bidder in next hr, gets the info. lol, just kidding. I do have the PM with the info tho.

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

BOL to you Mike!
    Whatever it is it doesn't seem like anyone's figured it out!

If you want you can pm me with the plays. I'm pretty curious. All I can put on them is a small amount this weekend anyway.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20649

mike,
    two words for you
    off shore

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I have TB on the ML Sunday.

obamaismyuncle

Too bad their were no bidders, the info stays locked up.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I have TB on the ML Sunday.

u serious?

obamaismyuncle

TB has no shot, Pack rolls by 20+

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you lose dude. But good luck anyway. You probably have the patriots. Then the eagles or the titans. You're huge play isn't baltimore -2.5 vs. The bengals? The ravens are gonna win by 20...

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Okay.....today is my first day posting on this website but I usually win about 66% of all sports bets I place (except NHL cause its usually always a crap shoot unless you are very selective) so here goes tomorrow top 5 plays:

a) Houston @ Indianapolis - The only bet here is to take the OVER of total 49 points. Easiest pick you can make considering the high octane offenses these two teams have. I think then last 8 games have gone OVER 48 points too.....that's some trend.

b) Redskins @ Falcons - Falcons at home are gonna destroy a feeble Redskins offensive attack. Especially coming off of two straight losses.....Falcons are too deep and talented to lose this game at home. Take the hungry Falcons (-10) no hesitation.

c) Green Bay @ Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay really is bad enough to go 1-15 or 0-16. I mean their offense has no punch whatsoever and their defense isn't as good as it was when Montie Kiffin was their D-Coordinator. Green Bay is gonna have Aaron Rodgers starting, Donald Driver will be healthy and ready to go....and the Packer offensive line ie expected to have two starters back from injury. Bye week my butt.....Green Bay should win this easily....35-10.

d) Cowboys (5-2) @ Eagles (5-2) - Don't let the records fool you as they seem to be fooling the Vegas handicappers. Eagles (-3) is a steal right now to take to cover. Cowboys have beaten some weak competition in Seattle and Tampa Bay to get to their 5 wins......Eagles (despite the fluke loss to Oakland) have beaten some solid teams convincingly to get to their record and they will only be better at home against a less physical Cowboy offense. Miles Austin will get rocked.

Eagles win this game convincingly 34-20......easily cover (-3).

e) Panthers @ Saints - Playing in the Superdome.....no Mushin Muhammad for Carolina....this game will be a blow out win for New Orleans. Drew Brees and the Saints are only starting to hit their stride.....and that is just scary. Delhomme is a clown and is good for a fumble and 2-3 INT's a game. Take the Saints (-13) to go 8-0 to win 45-21 and cover the spread.

I went 7-0-1 in week 7 and 5-2 last week including betting three time my average on my lock of the week (the OVER of 55 points on ATL-New Orleans) so I do know what I am doing. Good luck to all and I hope you all make a ton off of these plays. Look out for my threads as I get accustomed to this site.

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Okay.....today is my first day posting on this website but I usually win about 66% of all sports bets I place (except NHL cause its usually always a crap shoot unless you are very selective) so here goes tomorrow top 5 plays:

a) Houston @ Indianapolis - The only bet here is to take the OVER of total 49 points. Easiest pick you can make considering the high octane offenses these two teams have. I think then last 8 games have gone OVER 48 points too.....that's some trend.

b) Redskins @ Falcons - Falcons at home are gonna destroy a feeble Redskins offensive attack. Especially coming off of two straight losses.....Falcons are too deep and talented to lose this game at home. Take the hungry Falcons (-10) no hesitation.

c) Green Bay @ Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay really is bad enough to go 1-15 or 0-16. I mean their offense has no punch whatsoever and their defense isn't as good as it was when Montie Kiffin was their D-Coordinator. Green Bay is gonna have Aaron Rodgers starting, Donald Driver will be healthy and ready to go....and the Packer offensive line ie expected to have two starters back from injury. Bye week my butt.....Green Bay should win this easily....35-10.

d) Cowboys (5-2) @ Eagles (5-2) - Don't let the records fool you as they seem to be fooling the Vegas handicappers. Eagles (-3) is a steal right now to take to cover. Cowboys have beaten some weak competition in Seattle and Tampa Bay to get to their 5 wins......Eagles (despite the fluke loss to Oakland) have beaten some solid teams convincingly to get to their record and they will only be better at home against a less physical Cowboy offense. Miles Austin will get rocked.

Eagles win this game convincingly 34-20......easily cover (-3).

e) Panthers @ Saints - Playing in the Superdome.....no Mushin Muhammad for Carolina....this game will be a blow out win for New Orleans. Drew Brees and the Saints are only starting to hit their stride.....and that is just scary. Delhomme is a clown and is good for a fumble and 2-3 INT's a game. Take the Saints (-13) to go 8-0 to win 45-21 and cover the spread.

I went 7-0-1 in week 7 and 5-2 last week including betting three time my average on my lock of the week (the OVER of 55 points on ATL-New Orleans) so I do know what I am doing. Good luck to all and I hope you all make a ton off of these plays. Look out for my threads as I get accustomed to this site.
    i smell a ghost

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by xxdjstriderxx View Post
    i smell a ghost
    Seem solid i think ... you don't?

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Okay.....today is my first day posting on this website but I usually win about 66% of all sports bets I place (except NHL cause its usually always a crap shoot unless you are very selective) so here goes tomorrow top 5 plays: a) Houston @ Indianapolis - The only bet here is to take the OVER of total 49 points. Easiest pick you can make considering the high octane offenses these two teams have. I think then last 8 games have gone OVER 48 points too.....that's some trend. b) Redskins @ Falcons - Falcons at home are gonna destroy a feeble Redskins offensive attack. Especially coming off of two straight losses.....Falcons are too deep and talented to lose this game at home. Take the hungry Falcons (-10) no hesitation. c) Green Bay @ Tampa Bay - Tampa Bay really is bad enough to go 1-15 or 0-16. I mean their offense has no punch whatsoever and their defense isn't as good as it was when Montie Kiffin was their D-Coordinator. Green Bay is gonna have Aaron Rodgers starting, Donald Driver will be healthy and ready to go....and the Packer offensive line ie expected to have two starters back from injury. Bye week my butt.....Green Bay should win this easily....35-10. d) Cowboys (5-2) @ Eagles (5-2) - Don't let the records fool you as they seem to be fooling the Vegas handicappers. Eagles (-3) is a steal right now to take to cover. Cowboys have beaten some weak competition in Seattle and Tampa Bay to get to their 5 wins......Eagles (despite the fluke loss to Oakland) have beaten some solid teams convincingly to get to their record and they will only be better at home against a less physical Cowboy offense. Miles Austin will get rocked. Eagles win this game convincingly 34-20......easily cover (-3). e) Panthers @ Saints - Playing in the Superdome.....no Mushin Muhammad for Carolina....this game will be a blow out win for New Orleans. Drew Brees and the Saints are only starting to hit their stride.....and that is just scary. Delhomme is a clown and is good for a fumble and 2-3 INT's a game. Take the Saints (-13) to go 8-0 to win 45-21 and cover the spread. I went 7-0-1 in week 7 and 5-2 last week including betting three time my average on my lock of the week (the OVER of 55 points on ATL-New Orleans) so I do know what I am doing. Good luck to all and I hope you all make a ton off of these plays. Look out for my threads as I get accustomed to this site.
    Thank you for your sports knowledge and welcome to SBR .
    You seem to know what you are doing and that is also what you claimed .
    Confidence usually comes after proven success ,and I see you have the first one.
    By Sunday night we will find out how successful you are on your first outing with the SBR BOYS ?
    Good luck !

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

I usually win about 66% of all sports bets I place (except NHL cause its usually always a crap shoot unless you are very selective)
    I usually had about a perfect 4.0 GPA in college. Except when I didn't.

I see a great future for you in the handicapping forums.

obamaismyuncle

GL NYSPORTSGUY

BrownTown

Pimike is on Cincy getting points at home as one of his plays ... and why are you asking him if you're guess is right? He obviously isn't going to tell you if you got (like I do) so the line stays where it is.

I like this play too ... Palmer will carve that slow defense up after they blew their load in an emotional "must win" at home against the Broncos.

Can you toss a brutha a few hundred points for guessing one of them? Kidding ... good luck to you in Vegas

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Chillin with mike in Vegas. I like his bets a lot, sharp plays

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by BrownTown View Post
    Pimike is on Cincy getting points at home as one of his plays ... and why are you asking him if you're guess is right? He obviously isn't going to tell you if you got (like I do) so the line stays where it is. I like this play too ... Palmer will carve that slow defense up after they blew their load in an emotional "must win" at home against the Broncos. Can you toss a brutha a few hundred points for guessing one of them? Kidding ... good luck to you in Vegas
    already on it plus TB and wash

BrownTown

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Chillin with mike in Vegas. I like his bets a lot, sharp plays
    LOL, then why the fukk aren't you out finding some pussy right now?

BrownTown

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    already on it plus TB and wash
    Not sure about the other 2 ... seems like the under with ATL/Wash is a safer bet. I just hate laying money on horrible teams with no ability to score when they need to. GB ... they will give up some points, I think they barely get the cover and blow away the over.

malay76
    malay76's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck MIke

First 123456 ... Last