BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    I hope Dallas wins, but only because I want a video of Opie telling posters to go fuk themselves.

Yeah, it's selfish, but I don't care.
    Good a reason as any...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Anyone who bets on this game is pretty much betting blindly. You can try to breakdown the matchups between these two teams, but these are two of the most unpredictable teams in the NFL. Cowboys find ways to lose games that should never be lost, and Giants lose games in which they are 8-12 point favorites. I'm expecting some pretty crazy things from this game.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Good luck Opie.

Shoot me a shout out in your video.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Longtime Dallas fan. They dont have what it takes to win a big game. It will take a miracle or a complete Giants meltdown. I have blamed Romo for some of this but Aikman would be in the hospital with the offensive line and running game they have. It wont get any better til the owner is DEAD. He thinks he can build a team. Dallas played an easy schedule this year and are only 8/7 barely winning most games. Romo is a player but sometimes it takes more than that. I cant stand it when they come off the field grinning when they have failed. Have you noticed lately that he doesnt wear his cap asswards on the sidelines anymore. It needs to be more than having fun out there. But the idiot owner wants to pay these average players on this team to much money for what they are. Our defensive backfield has not been good since Woodson left.

Dallas is just average. Nothing more. Sometimes not even that.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I'll be sure to look out for a video of you crying like a little bitch like you did after the rangers choked their dicks off last october cause you know romo is gonna pull some of his late season magic and choke this one away. Making this game at night is already one strike against him since he plays bad in the cold weather and its nice and mild up here today in the mid 50's and would have been a great spot for meathook mahoney to play a road game at 1 pm, making this a night game hurts him even more. Dont be shocked if its similar to the 44-6, 4 turnover drubbing he had against the birds back in 08.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Man, all of a sudden i fell ALOT better about my Giants -3 bet here Opie ...GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    I will pound the shit out of G-Men. The tradition wil continue that is Cowboys will fold in DECEMBER. They've always find some ways to lose games especially critical games in December.
    Go ahead pound the shit out those G-Men, thinking they are playing in DECEMBER.
    Uh......what.........you still fukkin drunk, it's January and guess what????... it's a different fukkin year too.............

GO COWBOYS...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    I'll be sure to look out for a video of you crying like a little bitch like you did after the rangers choked their dicks off last october cause you know romo is gonna pull some of his late season magic and choke this one away. Making this game at night is already one strike against him since he plays bad in the cold weather and its nice and mild up here today in the mid 50's and would have been a great spot for meathook mahoney to play a road game at 1 pm, making this a night game hurts him even more. Dont be shocked if its similar to the 44-6, 4 turnover drubbing he had against the birds back in 08.
    You know.......being an ignorant, miserable prikk is really no way to start off your new year, pal.

Tell you what......why don't you take a few weeks off from posting to work on your personal issues, and then see about joining back up with us later?

Best of luck, pal. Hope you get back on your feet soon.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

GL to the cowcrappers tonight pal.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Giants by 7+

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Me thinks OP is suffering from a severe case of HTBS (Home Town Bias Syndrome) here....Opie back out of this b4 this home team habit of yours forces ur wife and kids out onto the streets...

Opie, what do u have to say about Forsy's detective work on u of late?? That shite got saloonned rather quickly.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You know.......being an ignorant, miserable prikk is really no way to start off your new year, pal. Tell you what......why don't you take a few weeks off from posting to work on your personal issues, and then see about joining back up with us later? Best of luck, pal. Hope you get back on your feet soon.
    Sorry im too busy killing college basketball so i wont be taking anytime off, you bring this shit on yourself by starting these stupid threads, i love how you think i have issues cause i hate the cowboys, what do ya expect, im an eagles fan. Im just a realist pal and your qb is garbage late in the year and him playing with a swollen hand isnt gonna help, i can definitley see him botching a few handoffs tonight aand possibly blowing the game with a fumble, they said he practiced all week wearing a glove but wont play with it, how does that make sense. Like i said a 2nd tier franchise as far as talent and coaching is concerned, all you idiots kept bragging about was that your worth a billion dollars, well of course you are your owner built a stadium on the backs of state taxpayers so if your stadium is worth that much of course the franchise will be worth a ton you morons. Dont be a homer tonight and wait till near kick and bet the under and thank me tomorrow.

p19101
    Giants!

The difference in this game will be Giants D will show up, both front 4 and secondary

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

either way, at 47.5 how do you not smash the over ? if homo is healthy they are going to score, eli has been money the last month, so they are going to score .... how is this not a 27-24 31-28 kind of game ??? rob ryan is awful, hes going to blitz all game, eli eats the blitz up .... giants secondary is banged up, dallas receivers will have opportunities provided homo gets them the ball .... im BLASTING THE OVER .... bol to all of you on your plays

p19101
    Giants!

Giants secondary showed up last game with Kenny Phillips return, he is a key piece. They also went man man instead of zone which they had been earlier. I truly believe Giants D will dominate tonight....

Swipe317
    Swipe317's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Unless Jon Kitna plays, Giants roll in a laugher...

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

dont look good for dallas. lost more on them than any other team , so opie im gone ride the g train , gl man

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know what OP means

It is strange how something that does not really effect us and yet we have such an emotional attachment/interest in it

In 2002 when the Giants blew the World Series I seriously felt heartbroken

It makes no sense

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    I know what OP means
    It is strange how something that does not really effect us and yet we have such an emotional attachment/interest in it
    In 2002 when the Giants blew the World Series I seriously felt heartbroken
    It makes no sense
    Yep.

No getting away from it, though....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I am all over the cowboys in this game.

The line is what it is for a reason, pretty much a pick game.

Plus fukkk NY..those people think there entitled to everything.

Cowboys 27-21

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

At least you didn't say "We" like every other stupid honk.

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeT View Post
    I am all over the cowboys in this game.

The line is what it is for a reason, pretty much a pick game.

Plus fukkk NY..those people think there entitled to everything.

Cowboys 27-21
    AMEN............Brother.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Idcc who wins as long as someone wins I bring in 1500 betpoints

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by Swipe317 View Post
    Unless Jon Kitna plays, Giants roll in a laugher...
    Well that would be impossible considering he is on IR!

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants win, Eli is clutch..

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Moneylining the Cowboys, since I can stand the Giants

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Sorry im too busy killing college basketball so i wont be taking anytime off, you bring this shit on yourself by starting these stupid threads, i love how you think i have issues cause i hate the cowboys, what do ya expect, im an eagles fan. Im just a realist pal and your qb is garbage late in the year and him playing with a swollen hand isnt gonna help, i can definitley see him botching a few handoffs tonight aand possibly blowing the game with a fumble, they said he practiced all week wearing a glove but wont play with it, how does that make sense. Like i said a 2nd tier franchise as far as talent and coaching is concerned, all you idiots kept bragging about was that your worth a billion dollars, well of course you are your owner built a stadium on the backs of state taxpayers so if your stadium is worth that much of course the franchise will be worth a ton you morons. Dont be a homer tonight and wait till near kick and bet the under and thank me tomorrow.

The city of Arlington contributed $325 million (of the $1.2 billion total) to the stadium through a sales tax increase...the rest was paid for/financed by Jones and the Cowboys. That's approximately 25% taxpayer financed if you can't do the math, and far less than any other stadium I have seen or heard of in the last 20 year stadium boom.

Your welcome to be an absolute ignorant moron all you want and continue with your stale, tiresome Cowboy hatred...just get your facts straight at least.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got Dallas on the ML. Good luck

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I have a good feeling about tonight.

Ticket#:1202401
    Jan 01 08:20 PM
    Internet / -1Jan 01 06:38 PM
    NFL
    STRAIGHT BET
    [311] DALLAS +155

500.00 / 775.00

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    The city of Arlington contributed $325 million (of the $1.2 billion total) to the stadium through a sales tax increase...the rest was paid for/financed by Jones and the Cowboys. That's approximately 25% taxpayer financed if you can't do the math, and far less than any other stadium I have seen or heard of in the last 20 year stadium boom. Your welcome to be an absolute ignorant moron all you want and continue with your stale, tiresome Cowboy hatred...just get your facts straight at least.
    Thats why you idiots pay 15 dollars for a box of popcorn and 75 dollars to park now at the stadium, you are a bunch of sheep, all that money to watch a .500 football team, and im the moron, lol. Any grown man who makes a crying video after a professional sports team loses has got major major issues, period. But im sure if the cowboys lose tonight you hicks will try and spin it somehow just like you did last week after we beat you and you tried to after we beat you the 1st time too. And if you win then the falcons will come down to texas and your fans will pay over 100 bucks to park for that game since its a playoff game and jerry will price gouge you idiots according to my buddy who lives in dallas and goes to the games. And your math is a little fuzzy with those tax dollars chief, if your gonna attempt to act smart (which is impossible because you're from texas) then at least argue with accurate info.

opie1988

Thats why you idiots pay 15 dollars for a box of popcorn and 75 dollars to park now at the stadium, you are a bunch of sheep, all that money to watch a .500 football team, and im the moron, lol. Any grown man who makes a crying video after a professional sports team loses has got major major issues, period. But im sure if the cowboys lose tonight you hicks will try and spin it somehow just like you did last week after we beat you and you tried to after we beat you the 1st time too. And if you win then the falcons will come down to texas and your fans will pay over 100 bucks to park for that game according to my buddy who lives in dallas and goes to the games. And your math is a little fuzzy with those tax dollars chief, if your gonna attempt to act smart (which is impossible because you're from texas) then at least argue with accurate info.
    I strongly agree with your highlighted point.

.....and allow me to clue you in, pal. My issue go wayyyy deeper than my crying video. I've cried over all 4 of my favorite teams this year alone.

You need to get a clue, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MC PICKS
    Update your status

I strongly agree with your highlighted point. .....and allow me to clue you in, pal. My issue go wayyyy deeper than my crying video. I've cried over all 4 of my favorite teams this year alone. You need to get a clue, pal.
    Your a grown man and you cry after your team loses, or your crying after you lost a lot of money, either way your a loser. Man the fukk up, if you lose take it like a man, not like a little bitch.

opie1988

Your a grown man and you cry after your team loses, or your crying after you lost a lot of money, either way your a loser. Man the fukk up, if you lose take it like a man, not like a little bitch.
    Pal......are you this dense in real life? Or simply act this way on the internetz?

You're really boring everyone in this thread, pal. Go away....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

This is the ultimate coin flip game

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Pal......are you this dense in real life? Or simply act this way on the internetz? You're really boring everyone in this thread, pal. Go away....
    Sorry i dont follow your life extensivley, i just know i saw a video of you crying after the rangers choked and saw another vidoe of you celebrating the fact that you reloaded your offshore account for football season which doesnt surprise me one bit, im sure you deposit often. Just hammer the under near the kickoff like i said and you will be happy tomorrow that you cashed a big bet at least, its up to 48 now so you can grab it now if you want to. You could learn a thing or two from me.

First 1234 Last