milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

ridiculous officiating against TEBOW

you'd think he would get a fair shake on xmas eve

such an obvious pass interference

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

He wouldn't have to worry about it if he could throw the ball over 45 yards...........................guy is just not good.

milwaukee mike

and an uncalled block in the back on punt return td big surprise

this is the most obvious fix since donaghy was around

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    He wouldn't have to worry about it if he could throw the ball over 45 yards...........................guy is just not good.
    that has nothing to do with these bad calls
    guy was clearly out of bounds twice and they still don't overturn call
    laughable if I didn't have cash on denver

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are insane with that comment, tebow is a winner period

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post

makes it hard to win when buffalo knows they can hold on every offensive play and commit pass int on every defensive play without it being called

hopefully 2nd half will be tebow time

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Let's see if he wins today, period. Tebow will be 5-3 after today and if Marion Barber wasn't retarded he'd be 4-4. Such a winner.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

yeah 25 yards passing in 1st half, and thats better than usual

tebow isnt any good at qb, the defense is only thing keeping them relevant

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Goodell gave the order for Denver to lose today so that it will create drama next week in a must win versus the Chiefs next week.

Refs aren't even trying to make it look fair. They're calling EVERYTHING for the Bills. Bitches.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

embarassing how people cry and whine conspiracy when they losing a wager

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

can't hold Timmy Tebow down!!!!

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

laugh all you want, go scam somebody you idiot liberal

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you'd think he would get a fair shake on xmas eve

such an obvious pass interference
    The shittyness of the spiral paralyzed the official.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    embarassing how people cry and whine conspiracy when they losing a wager
    This game has been terribly one sided by the officials. Conspiracy or not. Look at this shit. They just call a personal foul while Denver was trying to tackle the RB.

Mac4Lyfe

The Bills have a license to hold at will. This is bullshit.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This game has been terribly one sided by the officials. Conspiracy or not. Look at this shit. They just call a personal foul while Denver was trying to tackle the RB.

the people saying I'm whining aren't watching the game

I very very rarely complain about officiating, maybe 3 times in the last 20 years and this is one of the 3

Mac4Lyfe

Another Denver penalty called. Not too hard to see what's going on here.

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

I watched the game and you're an idiot...Tyne is nothing more pathetic than blaming officials when you take the obvious wrong side....especially for holding non-calls, holding is never called....did I mention what an idiot you are...cuz you're an idiot...and I hope you lost a bunch bc people like you deserve to

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
    I watched the game and you're an idiot...Tyne is nothing more pathetic than blaming officials when you take the obvious wrong side....especially for holding non-calls, holding is never called....did I mention what an idiot you are...cuz you're an idiot...and I hope you lost a bunch bc people like you deserve to
    wow thanks for the kind words. i guess it's more intelligent to save $100 worth of useless points instead of becoming pro and using them?

perhaps before calling me an idiot you could've done 2 seconds of intelligent research and realized that i had buffalo +3 and denver money line and was trying to middle the game.

if you watched the first half and thought that wasn't pass interference on the no-call, and if you thought there was no block in the back and he didn't step out of bounds on the punt return td you have vision issues.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Lol you people are freaking pathetic. Your golden boy gets blown out on x-mas eve, throws 4 picks and fumbles one that's returned for a td, basically showing his true form and your crying fix because you wanted the nice story of timmy winning on xmas eve. Are you stupid or high? Hmmm lets review how denver has faired against teams with good offenses. Detroit-blowout New England-decisive win Bills-blowout. And the "youd think hed get a fair shake on xmas eve" Is that a joke or are you serious? Are you 4 years old

beg154860

He threw 4 picks against an awful, I mean AWFUL bills defense.

beg154860

I figured this performance would buy some "shut the fukk up time" on the Tebow topic for a while, but I guess not.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Lol you people are freaking pathetic. Your golden boy gets blown out on x-mas eve, throws 4 picks and fumbles one that's returned for a td, basically showing his true form and your crying fix because you wanted the nice story of timmy winning on xmas eve. Are you stupid or high? Hmmm lets review how denver has faired against teams with good offenses. Detroit-blowout New England-decisive win Bills-blowout. And the "youd think hed get a fair shake on xmas eve" Is that a joke or are you serious? Are you 4 years old
    i might be stupid and 4 years old but i know the difference between "faired" and "fared" and "your" and "you're" so what does that make you?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Terrible overall game by Denver. The offense went three and out too many times early, and it completely exposed the Defense. Special team couldn't tackle if there's live depended on it, but giving McKelvin that TD was very questionable, since I didn't see any green between his foot both times on the sideline. And then that preceding PI call on Royals kickoff TD made matters worst.

The Broncos are clearly not a passing team, since Tebow just don't have enough good receivers to catch easy passes throw to them. All those pick he threw late in the 4th didn't matter anyways, since they're were already going to lose and he was forcing it. The Broncomania will see if Tebow's the real deal in the must win Chiefs game. If not, then he'll go down the Vince Young road.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

God is a little busy this weekend.

He can't look after tebow all the time.

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    wow thanks for the kind words. i guess it's more intelligent to save $100 worth of useless points instead of becoming pro and using them?

perhaps before calling me an idiot you could've done 2 seconds of intelligent research and realized that i had buffalo +3 and denver money line and was trying to middle the game.

if you watched the first half and thought that wasn't pass interference on the no-call, and if you thought there was no block in the back and he didn't step out of bounds on the punt return td you have vision issues.
    So you define research as going through the forum posts of other threads....yep, that's probably why you have to blame officials on your picks...love it when responses make my point for me....a bad call, or three, doesn't mean the game is rigged, get it

milwaukee mike

I did that research on you and found that you have called at least 3 people here an idiot in the last couple of days (pretty much every post of yours lately). Why are you hanging around a site with that many idiots? And I hope you asked for a thesaurus for christmas because you are sounding like a broken record.