I'm going all out today for a Xmas miracle. I've done some good thought on these games and feel like one of these parlays should hit.

Parlay 1:
Chiefs ML
Broncos ML
Giants ML
Vikings ML

Chiefs - I really tried to keep the thought of last game out of my head (tough since the Packers losing was my only loss in a potential $7000 parlay winner) but I really feel like the Chiefs should win this game with their defense. The defense has played real well for several weeks and with Crennel, you know you get a solid defensive effort. I am a little weary of the "letdown" game, but I think the Chiefs will actually be up for this game and have confidence after last weeks victory. I need Orton to have zero turnovers, and I think Chiefs win by 6 to 7 points

Broncos - a bit scary being on the road, but I have to trust Tebow. He's improving week to week and let's face it, Bills' weakness is Broncos' strength - rushing. I think that the Broncos can rush all over the Bills and should be able to rack up 200+ yards amongst their trio of backs (Tebow included). The Broncos defense needs to step up and contain the bills to fgs and long fields.

Giants - This is a play on Eli. He shows up here as he knows how important this game is. The Giants are truly the better team BECAUSE of Eli. If Sanchez beats me, then so be it

Vikings - This play is solely on the fact that the Vikings will use AP. If they don't, then this has zero chance of hitting. If the Vikings get 125+ from AP today, then Christian Ponder will have easy check downs and down and distances to convert the chains. Please vikings, use your play maker today

Parlay 2
Chargers ML
Eagles ML

Chargers are the better team here and if they want to win this game, they will. The Chargers are too explosive on offense for the Lions to keep up as they have only one play maker in Calvin Johnson. I think 81 gets his numbers and gets a few scores, but the Chargers walk away with a 14 point victory

Eagles are again the better team. Better rushing attack; better passing attack; better defense. Yes I know the system hasn't shown that the Eagles have the better defense, but their playmakers are starting to be just that; playmakers. The Eagles should be able to move the ball at will against the Cowboys who don't have the players to match up with speed. This is a bet not on the better team, but the fact that the cowboys don't match up against speed teams

Teaser 1
Giants +9.5
Vikings +13
Chargers +7.5
Eagles +7.5
Seahawks +7.5

I took all my ML plays and put a safety net of 6.5 points and threw in the seahawks as I think they play too well at home to lose by more than 7. I'm a niners fan, and I think Alex Smith makes a few mistakes today. As long as the Seahawks limit their turnovers, I feel a victory (or a cover at least) is set.

Wish me luck or demolish me with your criticism. I'm hoping for a miracle as I've been missing picks left and right. But today, I stay positive for all 120 minutes of football action (1 - 7pm).

BOL to you all and a Merry Christmas.