lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Hammering the fukk out of Denver -3 at Buffalo

This will be my largest wager of the NFL season.

I'm a Bills fan so I've watched every game this season and this team was finished 6 weeks ago when the Jets embarrassed them in front of their home crowd. They have shown little fight during the course of their 7 game losing streak.

Fitzpatrick has a terrible track record in December, and does not play well in cold weather (some attribute this to his small hands, he has trouble gripping the ball in cold conditions). It will be around 30 degrees in Buffalo at game time. If the Bills fall behind at all in this game, Gailey will abandon the run no matter how effective it is - he's done it all season. If Fitzpatrick has to make plays, watch out - he will have problems with Denver's pass rush and will be forced in to multiple INTs. He currently leads the league with 19 picks.

On the other side of the ball, the Bills simply can't stop anyone. We have the slowest linebacking core in the league and simply cannot stop any runs to the outside. Tebow may not have to attempt a pass in this game and I'm being completely serious.

Denver 27, Buffalo 10 is my prediction. Denver -3 is a gift and I will be stunned if this loses.

An uninspired Bills team in front of a half-empty stadium riding a 7 game losing streak against a Denver team fighting for a division title. It's clear who will be more motivated in this matchup.

MikeVick<3Dogs
    MikeVick<3Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with everything and i would/did throw in the under as well. I do not see buffalo scoring more than 10 and honestly i don't think they put it in the endzone at all. 24 -6 or 16-6 is my predictioin

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by MikeVick<3Dogs View Post
    i agree with everything and i would/did throw in the under as well. I do not see buffalo scoring more than 10 and honestly i don't think they put it in the endzone at all. 24 -6 or 16-6 is my predictioin
    I'm staying away from the total. I can see Denver breaking into the 30s. Fitzpatrick is king at putting together a garbage-time TD drive.

So, while I lean under, General Garbage-Time could put together one of his famous last minutes of a blowout drive and screw my predicted total by 7 points, making it 27-17 and screwing the under.

MikeVick<3Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    I'm staying away from the total. I can see Denver breaking into the 30s. Fitzpatrick is king at putting together a garbage-time TD drive.

So, while I lean under, General Garbage-Time could put together one of his famous last minutes of a blowout drive and screw my predicted total by 7 points, making it 27-17 and screwing the under.
    I already have my under wager in on this but i do like your thought process on this. Field position is going to be hugh this game and Fitzpatrick is going to set denver up with at least one pick inside his 50. Denver may get a couple cheap tds here

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

bills force turnovers and have weapons like steve johnson and cj spiller. spiller is just starting to become alive i think.

dangerous pick on two mediocre teams. but the media would like tebow to win on christmas eve.

MikeVick<3Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    bills force turnovers and have weapons like steve johnson and cj spiller. spiller is just starting to become alive i think.

dangerous pick on two mediocre teams. but the media would like tebow to win on christmas eve.
    "fix" claim?

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Denver -3 - that's really Christmas gift. But I like Denver money line to be sure.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

The Bills have not been forcing turnovers over the course of their 7-game losing streak. Turnovers were key to 3 of the Bills' first 4 wins (comeback vs. Oakland, comeback vs. NE, win vs. Philly), as well as some of the most horrendous play I've ever seen out of an NFL QB courtesy of John beck allowing the Bills to blank the Redskins.

This defense hasn't won the turnover battle in weeks. There is no angle through which I can see Buffalo winning or covering the spread here.

And it's tough for Steve Johnson to make plays when he has a QB who is woefully inaccurate beyond 10 yards. The spread offense, short passing look was great when teams were caught off guard and we had Fred Jackson. Now, it's played out and in-effective yet Chan Gailey will not adjust and the Bills have no viable replacement for Fitzpatrick.

This team is much worse in its current state than season long statistics would seem to indicate. I think the Bills would struggle to beat ANYBODY right now, with the possible exceptions Minnesota, St. Louis and Cleveland.

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

hope we win.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree 100% .. wrote this a a couple days ago

DEN - 3- I understand the masses of people REALLY want to see San Diego in the playoffs , but I'm pretty damn sure DENVER is aware of the importance of their last two games. This week's match-up plays into the strength of Denver's offensive style. A porous Buffalo Defense that let Reggie Bush go over 200 rushing yards, WILL NOT be able to stop the Broncos rushing attack on Christmas eve. Buffalo's team has lost tons if not all of their motivation, and are playing terribly on both sides of the ball. Denver's D will clamp down on Buffalo's "offense" and will win convincingly IMO something like 24-7 or 21-3

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I'm on it, my biggest play, Have Denver +4 in a few teasers too... with NE & SD

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i hate to agree with the masses but the obvious choice is the Broncos. All in and all aboard.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Good luck guys. I never bet on Bills games on principle as a fan, so it's a pretty big statement that I'm willing to go big on the Broncos in this spot. Just cannot see Buffalo recovering from 7 games worth of listless play and playing inspired football in front of an empty stadium in a meaningless game on Christmas Eve.

ZigZags
    ZigZags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Bills +3. BOL guys.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I think Denver will end up winning the game but it willl be closer than a lot of people think

Spartan14745
    Spartan14745's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This is my play of the day as well fellas. Let's cash in before xmas. GL!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Denver can beat this team. Big game for them and Buffalo is horrible at defending the run.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

denver cash it

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

We,re all on the same side. Worries me a bit but won,t back down. Denver covers!

Also Merry Christmas to all, and may all your plays cover!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by DennisT View Post
    We,re all on the same side. Worries me a bit but won,t back down. Denver covers! Also Merry Christmas to all, and may all your plays cover!!!
    Same to you man. Lets win this.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Were you in attendance for the last few home games? I live in western ny and the bills games have been blacked out...

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    Were you in attendance for the last few home games? I live in western ny and the bills games have been blacked out...

No, I moved away from Western NY but i still catch every game at the sports bar or via live feed. Sad about the blackouts but that's what happens after 12 years of no playoffs.

Not even sweating this bet. Buffalo will be out of this game by halftime.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

If you liked the Mile High Messiahs before the game started, you have to love em now.
    Get on Denver at 1/2
    Last edited by Dan Kelly; 12-24-11 at 01:29 PM.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    Get on Denver at 1/2

Yes. Bills' defense won't sustain this level of play and neither will the offense. Especially when Gailey decides to start abandoning the run, as he will and must.

Denver still manages to cover. This game is just going according to script. Didn't anticipate the Bills scoring on special teams.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Denver -3.5 at the half is a gift. Broncos will still win this game outright. Buy the hook if you have to but it's unnecessary. Bills' defense will not sustain this level of play and the offense simply can't keep up. Fitzpatrick is too erratic.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. Bills' defense won't sustain this level of play and neither will the offense. Especially when Gailey decides to start abandoning the run, as he will and must.

Denver still manages to cover. This game is just going according to script. Didn't anticipate the Bills scoring on special teams.
    why would gailey abandon the run up 10?

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    why would gailey abandon the run up 10?

Because it's what Gailey does. He will abandon the run at the first sign of panic.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver -3.5 at the half is a gift. Broncos will still win this game outright. Buy the hook if you have to but it's unnecessary. Bills' defense will not sustain this level of play and the offense simply can't keep up. Fitzpatrick is too erratic.

not like the d has to be great against that joke of a qb..

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Denver can't even convert on 3rd and 1 multiple times. What makes you think they can come back at all?

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Tebow!!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

tebow cant throw worth a crap..sad actually

hes got 25 pass yards in 1st half

lite1up
    UTEP +18

the Bills played far above their heads in the 1st half in all aspects of the game. The Bills have peaked in this game. Fitzpatrick is still good for an interception or 3. A good team would be destroying Denver right now. This game is 17-7. Well within reach.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

doh!

kl06ty
    kl06ty's Avatar Become A Pro!

touchdown!

12 Last