Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Orvlosky, Not Luck, The QB of the Future for Colts?

Orvlosky has looked like a QB with a hell of alot of potential in these last few weeks. He can very well be the future of this Indy franchise. This can give Indy the opportunity to possibly trade their number one pick and "settle" for someone like RGIII.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Are you high. The guy had 2 below average games vs the titans and a Houston team that really couldn't give a ****. He played decent at times but struggles alot in the redzone.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

The guy is young and has potential. Alot of his throws were right on point, including one to Collier late in the game that was an absolute dime. He also displayed pretty good pocket presence considering the amount of heat he received. Not saying this guy is the next Peyton Manning but he deserves some consideration from the Colts

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see someone has forum raped you........

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Luck could turn out to be a bust. If I was Colts I would keep Peyton Manning and maybe sign Kyle Orton in free agency.

Then draft Justin Blackmon.

Blackmon and Wayne would be a sick combo

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

A WR with the #1 pick in the draft would be a waste, I think. If they weren't going to take Luck, then Khalil would be their best option.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    The guy is young and has potential. Alot of his throws were right on point, including one to Collier late in the game that was an absolute dime. He also displayed pretty good pocket presence considering the amount of heat he received. Not saying this guy is the next Peyton Manning but he deserves some consideration from the Colts
    He is 28 and has been in the league for 7 years. WTF are you talking about?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Orvlosky has looked like a QB with a hell of alot of potential in these last few weeks. He can very well be the future of this Indy franchise. This can give Indy the opportunity to possibly trade their number one pick and "settle" for someone like RGIII.
    Hook me up with your connect...Must be some good sh*it your smokin'

TheFakeG
    TheFakeG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 832

Orlovsky has to have pictures of people in goat ***** to be on his 3rd team already...he's lucky to have lasted this long in the league.