beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

49'ers at Seahawks Saturday

-2. I love this play. Yes, this season Seattle has even been pesky on the road and at home, it goes without saying how good and solid a team they can be with the 12th man and whatever the fukk goes on in that stadium that allows them to upset and I give them respect this year. But I feel like this game will be completely different SanFran just took it to Pittsburgh, they're still fighting for that 2 seed if I'm not mistaken and I don't think Harbaugh will allow them to get "trapped" here. I know Seattle is still fighting for outside chance to get in but I think the 49er D which hasn't allowed a rushing td all year will shut down Lynch and make Tavaris Jackson beat them, which pretty much says it all there. I'm grabbing this line before it shoots up.

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

I disagree here. The 49ers have lost their last two road games including Arizona. They are coming of a really short week and going to one of the toughest places to play in the NFL against a team that is hot and fighting for the playoffs. I'm taking Seattle as one of my bigger plays of the week

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

seattle only lost to san fran early this year because of 2 ridiculous returns by Ginn. was a 3 point game until those 2 returns broke it open late in the 4th. i dont trust san frans offense against a team that will be playing its game of the year - these fans will will be so freakin lathered up that sf will find it impossible to hear anything, thus having to simplify things against a young, fast gambling defense hell-bent on revenge. line opened at sf -1' after winning earlier by 16 and having a far superior record. it takes a lot of balls to play seattle here but to make money in the nfl, a lotta balls is what it takes.....obvious choices often arent so obvious after all.

either way best of luck to all of you guys. i just happen to love seattle in this one.....i see both of these teams as really good college teams and thus emotion will play a much bigger role than if these were 2 professional franchises. they are both ra-ra coaches who feed off emotion and the heavy emotional play here is clearly seattle. imho.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

a lot of people are forgetting that Tavaris Jackson is a black quarterback. so whereas everywhere MOON is saying is true, you've got to say 'Hey, but Tavaris Jackson' at the end of the season.

Moon, u don't want your money on Tavaris. Trust me. If SF can body slam Big Ben with ease and make him fumble, wait till you see what they do to Tavaris Jackson.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

everything*

end of the sentence*

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Under looks good in this game. And I like Seattle as well. They are pretty identical to the 49ers. They play great defense, want to run the ball 30+ times a game, and both QB's are more of game managers than game changers. I'll take Seattle ML.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle BIG