Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Are we all pretty much in agreement that....

Chargers beat the Lions

Eagles beat the Cowboys

Anyone disagree? I mean Chargers and Eagles are both playing out of their minds right now and both must win to keep super bowl hopes alive.

I know same is true for the Lions and Cowboys but those 2 teams aren't on the same level as Bolts and Eagles right?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

i could see all teams winning but i would pick those 2 teams if i had a gun to my head

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the chargers play. wish i can say that about the eagles though.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Couple weeks ago you guys were betting on the Jags saying Chargers have quit already.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I'm considering a 2 team Parlay with Eagles and Chargers. I know they are both on the road but i'm hearing guys on this forum saying these teams might still win the super bowl if they make the playoffs.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Chargers maybe, Eagles no. Cowboys are the much better team overall. A couple of fukk ups at the end of the games and now people want to take the Eagles.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Chargers maybe, Eagles no. Cowboys are the much better team overall. A couple of fukk ups at the end of the games and now people want to take the Eagles.
    if it werent for a few fuk ups at the end of games, the eagles would be 12-3... not sure you can use that argument... eagles are more talented on both sides of the ball... cowboys have closed better and have not made as many stupid mistakes this season, but saying they are the "much" better team overall is absurd

both teams are very talented and have the ability to do damage if given the chance... but no need for the crazy talk
    Last edited by dlunc3; 12-21-11 at 10:27 PM.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers should win
    Last edited by zsr; 12-21-11 at 10:32 PM.

zsr

The eagles and Dallas game is a toss up. Wouldn't touch either side.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    The eagles are terrible too though and can't be trusted so wouldn't touch either side

both can be great and both can be terrible... no need for a bet on this game

zsr

Both can play lights out and both can give games away.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers and Cowboys. IMO

Cowboys have a gigantic revenge angle here. (Remember week 8)

The Cowboys have two choices on Saturday in the showdown against the Eagles.
    They can either show some pride and competitiveness in hopes of making amends for the 34-7 blowout against the Eagles in October.
    Or they can cower from the moment and show fear like owner Jerry Jones.
    To a man the Cowboys acknowledge they didn't play their best when the Eagles literally had their way with the Cowboys defense.
    "That's Jerry," defensive end Jason Hatcher said. "I understand because he's the owner, He ain't gotta strap it up. We as players, we've got a chip on our shoulders, too. We're not scared of nobody. We're looking forward to the challenge."
    "We obviously took a tough loss to the Eagles the last time, so we know this team is dangerous," quarterback Tony Romo said Wednesday. "We have to play a great game out here to get a win. I know we've approached it that way. We're excited about going and playing those guys."
    Quarterback Michael Vick passed for 279 yards and two touchdowns while running back LeSean McCoy rushed for 185 yards and two scores.
    The Cowboys simply had no answer for the Eagles as trash-talking defensive coordinator Rob Ryan was admittedly outcoached and humbled.
    "They caught us with our pants down," defensive end Marcus Spears said. "We didn't play well. We didn't execute. They beat us. We won't play like the first game."
    Too much is on the line for the Cowboys (8-6) to put up a similar performance. If they win the final two games against the Eagles and Giants, they win the NFC East title and make the playoffs.
    "We owe 'em bad," receiver Laurent Robinson said. "They got us pretty good up there last time. We wanted to rematch them right away. So we're waiting for this game. It's a big game for us. We're going to come out ready to play."
    The Cowboys are looking forward to playing the Eagles again but they will bring a different game plan. They actually believe that the plan they used in the first game didn't work on defense.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

I would stay away from Cowboys EAgles, as well as Giants Jets... Too much going on and on the line for these teams.

Cheers!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

thanks for the input. looks like the consensus is Chargers ML is a good play and Eagles/Cowboys is a coin flip. I guess i will go with Chargers only.

The other thing is if the Giants win then the Eagles may not give the same effort

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

If the Giants are looking like they are gonna win... Then I'd look into the Cowboys. Eagles will be playing a meaningless game then...

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

c/o big bear abs.love the pics/nice parlay here/lesean mccoy gets min. 30 fpts./take macklin/celek also//dallas better on road never bet vs. rivers in dec./s.d is 24-2 since 2006 in dec./like giants over jets and def.49rs and g.bay on ml/gl

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

U will all lose with those Charger tickets.

dlunc3

C'Mon now Mr paco, you more then anyone know that your lions haven't played good football in two months

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

who knows. but i put money on KC +1800, SD +450, and philly +500, to win their division.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by NOboy View Post
    who knows. but i put money on KC +1800, SD +450, and philly +500, to win their division.

what book has those odds?