SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

It's official ....

Broncos offense Has a higher scorig average then the Steelers. For as much as everybody bashes Tim Tebow and says he is only winning because of defense, why does nobody say this about Ben Rothilsburger. I know he has Superbowl rings, but he also has the worst QB rating by a super bowl winning QB. He had 2 picks and no Passing TDs. He also had a season where he had more picks then TDs. There is no denying his clutch drive vs the Cards in the superbowl, but that wasnt exactly a great Cards defense. Just a thought. Curious as to what others think.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

All I know is Cam Newton > Tebow, Cam has a chance to get a ring, I don't ever think Tebow will.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Another Tebow fan here, I can't listen to these people anymore. Are you really saying you would rather have Tebow than Big Ben!? And the reason why Big Ben has more picks than TDs is because his team lets him throw the ball!!!!!! When Tebow is throwing the ball 15 times a game against prevent defense it's hard to throw INTs. Colin Cowherd said this yesterday,"My grandmother only gets into a car accident once a year because she never drives! If she drove everyday of the week she would be bouncing off cars left & right" It's the same thing with Tebow, he doesn't throw the ball enough to have INTs and stop babysitting Tebow seriously. Also stop calling him a rookie, the guy was in the league last year people, it matters! Tebow had the playbook, watched games, training camp, etc. and still the organization doesn't trust him throwing the ball because he can't! Everyone looks at Cam Newton and says he throws too many picks he's not good? Are you kidding me? Cam Newton with the lockout had about 2 weeks of practice and started week one and has had an amazing year! About to throw over 4,000 yards in his rookie year and his numbers are similar to Elway, Aikman, Montana including the INT category. So everyone stop babysitting Tebow and realize he is a option QB that won't make it in this league. Also put into consideration that he has beaten awful teams with awful QBs including Matt Moore (still didn't win a game yet), Carson Palmer, Tyler Palko, Calib Hanie, Mark Sanchez, Ponder & Philip Rivers. He plays two ELITE quarterbacks in Brady & Stafford and he gets blown out at home. Stop babysitting this kid and realize he isn't going to make it in this league.

- Ambition

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think you clowns would probably blow this guy if he asked you to..

give it a fukkin rest already. you wanna compare him to someone try John Skelton, their numbers are similar and all Skelton does is win!

SportsPedagogy

I am not Saying Tim Tebow is a great QB. I never said he was a rookie either. I don't believe he only has a few picks cause he rarely throws the ball .... He has thrown it enough to have 11 touchdowns ... My point is, he is a game manager. The run the ball alot. He throws when he has too and the Defense sets the bar low for them, in terms of how many points the Broncos offense must score.
    That is the same story for the Steelers. They have a good running game, They don't score alot of points, and the defense carries them. The only reason Big Ben is viewed as such a great QB is the super owls that his defense won for him. I don't think you can put him in the same level as Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers who have to win dispute their defenses.

BigDan

all im saying is when is enough enough already? fukkin insane that this is all that is talked about everywhere, a avg at best qb..

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    all im saying is when is enough enough already? fukkin insane that this is all that is talked about everywhere, a avg at best qb..
    I am so sorry that I forced you to come in here, on a sports gamblig forum , and talk about quarterbacks and their effencincy. God forbid the internetz talks about something you do not want to discuss.

BigDan

there are 50 fukkin threads on the subject already..

SportsPedagogy

I havent seen any on Rothilsburger, I made money by fading him last night bs a good defense. They have struggled lately and not alot of people talking about it.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14150

correct big d/check espn all they talk about is tebow/did anyone seriously think belichik and brady would lose to denver/just from me/take falcons and pts. vs n.0. and san diego on ml /finally jets put giants to rest and 49rs get homefield w/13-3 record they play seattle and rams/rest my case/gl

SportsPedagogy

People only talk about Tebow because the public has such a diverse opinion of him.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Funny part is Big Ben only played good in 1 of his 3 superbowls.

SportsPedagogy

If Big Bens defense gave up 25 points a game, they would be in trouble.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

give it a fukkin rest already. you wanna compare him to someone try John Skelton, their numbers are similar and all Skelton does is win!

SportsPedagogy

BTW, not even close.

Tebow has 3 more touchdown passes. 8 LESS interceptions, 500 more rushing yards and 5 more rushing touchdowns. Please have more football knowledge and less homo erotic statements.

AdrianMcPherson
    AdrianMcPherson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 521

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Broncos offense Has a higher scorig average then the Steelers. For as much as everybody bashes Tim Tebow and says he is only winning because of defense, why does nobody say this about Ben Rothilsburger. I know he has Superbowl rings, but he also has the worst QB rating by a super bowl winning QB. He had 2 picks and no Passing TDs. He also had a season where he had more picks then TDs. There is no denying his clutch drive vs the Cards in the superbowl, but that wasnt exactly a great Cards defense. Just a thought. Curious as to what others think.
    You are comparing apples to oranges, though. Tebow has appeared in 21 career games vs. Ben's 113. I think a valid comparison would be Ben's first two years (when he was more of a game manager -- compare his attempts per game then vs. his current numbers) vs. Tebow's current and next seasons. Also keep in mind that Ben has never completed less than 59.7% of his passes in a season (Tebow is at 48.6% this season) and has a career 8.1 yards per attempt (Tebow is at 6.7 this season). I'm not sure how to factor in Tebow's rushing to make the comparison more valid; he averages 5.8 yards per rush.

If you are just comparing them in the current season, Ben averages 33.8 attempts per game, 8.2 yards per attempt, and is completing 63.6% of his passes. Those are not "game manager"-type numbers. You also stated that the Steelers have a "good running game" which is completely false. They are middle/bottom of the league in all team rushing statistics. Steelers are 21st this season in rushing attempts -- they aren't even trying. Steelers aren't scoring this season because they are extremely inefficient (28th in yards per point) -- they gain yards but don't score (12th in the league in yards per game and tied for 29th in turnover margin).

BOL

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    All I know is Cam Newton > Tebow, Cam has a chance to get a ring, I don't ever think Tebow will.
    dumbest post ever.

ya, cam really showin it how its done....5-9

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Are you for real? Ben is an elite QB, top 5 for sure. As for Monday night, pretty gutty performance all be it for not because of the high ankle sprain. He didn't even take the spike for the game...unreal!