MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Niners

Lets get real people..this niner defense is far superior than any other team in the league and they are doing it without their best defender Patrick Willis...Aldon Smith is a fuckin beast and only a rook..scary

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

you lost to ariz last week... calm down

MidgetTossers

u just cant help but post here can you?..you are on ignore moron so dont bother..go enjoy a beer with the eagles at some dive bar and watch the niners in the playoffs

hangtime
    hangtime's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol.eagles.

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree their defense is scary good but can they muster enough offense to go far into the playoffs? Or is alex smith going to have to trent dilfer his way? I am not trying to come off as putting san fran down mt but I just question if they have enough firepower on offense to get the job done. Nice w tonight btw, I had steelers after an initial lean of sf, well done

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont tell any of these jerkoffs this shit....let them keep fading sf and acting like they going out in their 1st playoff gm...

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    cmon bro you better than this..who didnt know sf was in a bad spot last week having to go on the road and play a div rival that is playing some tough fb right after clinching their 1st playoff birth in some time.. name a team that hasnt had a slip up or 2 this season...

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by jspectyper View Post
    I agree their defense is scary good but can they muster enough offense to go far into the playoffs? Or is alex smith going to have to trent dilfer his way? I am not trying to come off as putting san fran down mt but I just question if they have enough firepower on offense to get the job done. Nice w tonight btw, I had steelers after an initial lean of sf, well done
    as a niner fan what they have accomplished this year is incredible and i see a very bright future..with the draft they will make this team even better..if u told me before the season that they would be 11-3 with the division title and a possible 2 seed in the nfc i would have had u drug tested..im not getting ahead of myself..no matter what this year has been a huge success...heard a rumor that peyton manning might wanna play for us next year...can u imagine that?

dlunc3

I still have not seen this team beat a good team. Until then, I cannot buy a team with Alex smith running the show. Big Ben killed his team tonight by just stepping on the field.. I think the colts woulda beat pitt tonight.. Ben couldn't move or throw

hangtime

I still have not seen this team beat a good team. Until then, I cannot buy a team with Alex smith running the show. Big Ben killed his team tonight by just stepping on the field.. I think the colts woulda beat pitt tonight.. Ben couldn't move or throw

dlunc3

They are the 2nd worst rz team in football... That is not the recipe for playoff success in this league

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Question is can they beat Green Bay in the title game?

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Question is can they beat Green Bay in the title game?
    why not?

hangtime

They are the 2nd worst rz team in football... That is not the recipe for playoff success in this league
    recipe for success starts with D and niners own the best D in the league.

MidgetTossers

dont bother arguing with that clown..he is clueless

MidgetTossers

recipe for success is to have more points than the other team at the end of the game

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by MidgetTossers View Post
    why not?

Nice reasoning there dummy.

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Nice reasoning there dummy.
    i understand your anger giants fan..it'll be ok..get em next year...and sorry u lost money fading the niners u fukkin square

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

niners are impressive MT, but still do not think that they have the big play capacity.....

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

you're right. green bay is DONE too after that loss to KC, right?

Saints were DONE when they lost at home to Rams, right? Get real.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    you're right. green bay is DONE too after that loss to KC, right?

Saints were DONE when they lost at home to Rams, right? Get real.
    keep comparing... lets take a look back at the last what, 20 years? when was the last time a team with even an average qb won a sb? trent dilfer, theres one... care to continue the list for me? Saints have brees, packers have rodgers... that is all that needs to be said

dlunc3

ESPECIALLY in todays nfl, only teams real qbs win sbs... bring in peyton next yr, sign one, or even draft one... the rest of your team is stacked.. dont let that talent go to waste bc of one bad egg

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

keep comparing... lets take a look back at the last what, 20 years? when was the last time a team with even an average qb won a sb? trent dilfer, theres one... care to continue the list for me? Saints have brees, packers have rodgers... that is all that needs to be said

you said, "you lost to arizona last week. calm down."

my analogies were on point in response to this comment.

and I know it's just one more but add Brad Johnson

edit: and if we're going back 20 years we can add Mark Rypien. That was just for a laugh, although it does make 1/6 superbowls in the last 18 years won by average QBs
    Last edited by YouHave2outs; 12-20-11 at 01:54 PM.

BigDan

so i take it you cant wait for Vick's career to be over so phi has a shot? or are we going out on a serious limb and calling Vick elite?

lots of teams with avg qbs make Sbs tho...ill start with McNugget just for you, Hasslecrack, Mcnair, Gannon, thro in the guys who won in johnson and Dilfer, and im sure there a few more im forgetting...
    Last edited by BigDan; 12-20-11 at 01:58 PM.

dlunc3

i am not saying a word about vick.. but if you want to, that guy when win a game for his team, and carry his team if needed.... smith has never shown that he can do that... you dont think he will need to at some point, whether it is vs gb, no, or even atl?

dlunc3

you really wanna comare mcnabb with alex smith? cmon now... both him, hassleback, mcnair, gannon... all those guys were probowl caliber and could carry a team when needed... Alex Smith has never shown that ability... all he is showing is that he can manage a game enough to not lose it.. but he cant convert on third down or in the redzone

BigDan

i am not saying a word about vick.. but if you want to, that guy when win a game for his team, and carry his team if needed.... smith has never shown that he can do that... you dont think he will need to at some point, whether it is vs gb, no, or even atl?

Sure Vick can win a gm for his team, then again he is more than capable of costing his team a gm as well.

personally i think sf is better suited to win a gm at gb in jan than the packers are.. i mean are you asking if he is gonna throw for 400 yrds and 4tds no he isnt, but for him to win a gm he doesnt have to do that..is capable of keeping his team around and making a few big throws? yes i believe that.. Isnt like Smith is a complete bum, he is as much a victim of piss poor coach after piss poor coach all thru his career...honestly has the guy ever had a coach worth a damn until this season? he was a number 1 draft pick something all the guys you putting ahead of him were not so lets not say he doesnt have any talent (please dont come back telling me how jamarcus russel was a #1 as everyone knew al davis was bat shit crazy by then)..

your question is flawed if you are assuming he has to carry the team to beat these other flawed teams in the NFL. yes he will have to make plays and yes i believe he can do enough of that for sf to beat anyone on any given day..

dlunc3

You dont think his poor 3rd down and red zone %s will catch up with him? I dont see him able to get away with that vs Brees, Rodgers, or even Ryan this yr just to get through the NFC... With the NFL rules today benefiting the QB so much, he is going to need to make plays to keep up with these guys.. Maybe he can? I just havent seen it yet.. and until then, I cant put them ahead of these other nfc contenders.

BigDan

Ryan? Atl? seriously? LMAO atl isnt shit if they cant establish the run, no one runs on sf...

he did good job on 3rd down against a better defense than he will see all playoffs last night.. which one of these elite teams you talking about are gonna stop the run and force him to take the gm over?

have you noticed sf defense 3rd down and red zone numbers? basically it a wash with what they do on offense, luckily for Smith he will be facing a bunch of soft ds in the playoffs...

these pussies can doctor the rules and ruin this gm all they want at the end of the day ill still take the team that plays a physical brand of fb with the run gm and d..

dlunc3

they have not seen these elite qbs yet... let alone in a big time playoff game... no chance he beats rodgers or brees if he cant convert his chances like he hasnt done the whole season

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Ryan? Atl? seriously? LMAO atl isnt shit if they cant establish the run, no one runs on sf...

he did good job on 3rd down against a better defense than he will see all playoffs last night.. which one of these elite teams you talking about are gonna stop the run and force him to take the gm over?

have you noticed sf defense 3rd down and red zone numbers? basically it a wash with what they do on offense, luckily for Smith he will be facing a bunch of soft ds in the playoffs...

these pussies can doctor the rules and ruin this gm all they want at the end of the day ill still take the team that plays a physical brand of fb with the run gm and d..
    they have ruined the game though unfortunately... unless you have a prolific passer, you have a tough uphill battle

MidgetTossers

big dan..obviously u know football and trying to teach it to this moron is a waste of time trust me..he is so clueless and what we like to call a "star rooster_eater"...he would rather root for individuals and breakdown individuals as opposed to a TEAM..niners boast the best defense by far this year and their special teams unit is the best in football..it takes 3 phases to win a football game and they have proven that their formula works..enough said

MidgetTossers

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    niners are impressive MT, but still do not think that they have the big play capacity.....
    do they really need the "big play" capacity?..is that all it takes to win football games?

we all know this team is far from perfect but they stack up against ANYONE

dlunc3

big dan..obviously u know football and trying to teach it to this moron is a waste of time trust me..he is so clueless and what we like to call a "star rooster_eater"...he would rather root for individuals and breakdown individuals as opposed to a TEAM..niners boast the best defense by far this year and their special teams unit is the best in football..it takes 3 phases to win a football game and they have proven that their formula works..enough said

they have proven it? bc they beat pitt with ben at 50%
    what other wins do they have? Not one good win to their name...

weird how the last 8 superbowl champs have ben led by probowl caliber qbs isnt it? call me a star rooster_eater all you want...stars win championships

you sir, are a clown

they have proven it by winning 10 games this season?

that is the funniest thing I have heard on this site in months

dlunc3

do they really need the "big play" capacity?..is that all it takes to win football games?

we all know this team is far from perfect but they stack up against ANYONE
    how did they stack up against baltimore, the only good team they have faced this season? pretty sure they were dominated on both sides of the ball

that doesnt count though right?

12 Last