Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

Pit+1/19

I'm leaning towards Pit/under here.. Thinking like a 7-7 game at half. Thoughts?!

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

close, I capped it 10-7 @ half and 49ers win 19-13.

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I can honestly say that I have no clue about what to lay on tonight!!

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The 49ers boast one of the league’s best defenses,but San Francisco might be without its best player in linebacker Patrick Willis.Willis has a right hamstring injury and will most likely be a game-time decision at best.He’s one of the most important players in the 49ers’ top-ranked run defense that allows just 70.5 rushing ypg.The Steelers will be missing a star linebacker of their own,as James Harrison will be serving his one-game suspension stemming from his hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy.Even without James Harrison and Aaron Smith the Steelers possess one of the most dominant front-seven units in the NFL and have been moderately successful at garnering sacks,ranking19th in the NFL with 30 sacks.The 49ers,on the other hand, are operating with an offensive line that ranks 25th in the NFL,giving up 39 sacks through 13 games.If the 49ers can pass-protect, giving Alex Smith enough time to operate their offense, the team has an excellent chance to win.If they don't,they will likely lose. The Steelers have the top-ranked pass defense in the league, and they have enough playmakers to give Alex Smith trouble.I don’t think the game will be too high-scoring, but if one team is going to break out, it’s going to be the Steelers. Experience counts as well, and Pittsburgh's familiarity with participating in high-stakes affairs combined with the 49ers' newness to the scene puts another check mark in the column of the reigning AFC champs, who seem to possess the requisite skills that their opponent could have plenty of trouble dealing with. I think having Willis out hurts the 49ers more than losing Harrison will hurt the Steelers.Expect Roethlisberger to play and play effectively.Got Down +3 Steelers..