SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

will Seattle Seahawks get into Playoffs

Dangerous if they do.Run Game +Defence+Great Coaching = Success in Playoffs.......I know I'm a Homer and a dreamer...But I said that last year when New Orleans came in to DESTROY us. And I have a +2000 ticket to win Superbowl.12th man next week against a 49er team will be LOUD!!!!!!!!

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11196

I love our Hawks....but we will not be going to the playoffs. The loss to Washington was a season killer. Yes, we do have great run game and defense.....but our coaching is not even close to great. They are good, but I don't see anything resembling greatness on staff.

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

I hope so man! I'm a season ticket holder and I've never experienced anything like the Saints game last year in my life!!! It was nuts in the stadium!

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11196

Now that I think about it.....our defense and running game aren't great either. They are solid and should make for a great atmosphere on the 24th! I will be at the Clink!

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

When did Carroll fall into the "great coaching" category?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I'm not a Seattle fan but I've been pretty impressed with them lately. Pete Carroll and the O-coordinator have done a good job keeping it simple for Tavaris Jackson with short passing and bootlegs while Lynch carries the load. Their D is pretty good and they have some taller/bigger defensive backs unlike alot of these teams with a bunch of midgets back there. They still need some weapons on offense though....Golden Tate is a good #2 or 3rd option on a good team. This is a deep draft for QBs so they could probably find a good one and SF will come back to earth next season.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

maybe

Ninersnut

This is like the Eagle fans still clinging to some sort of hope.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It's not going to be up to the Hawks, I truly believe Hawks will win out. However you also need Lions to lose out OR Falcons to lose out + some miracles.

However I think Lions will lose out and then you're in. I think the Chargers and Packers will both beat Lions, if they do it will all be up to the Hawks. I don't buy into SF being the team they claim to be. I think SF will lose tonight and then lose again vs Hawks.

I took Hawks @ 1000 x $50 (I wouldn't mind that $50.000) to win SB couple weeks ago. I was so bummed Lions had that late comeback vs Raiders, if not Hawks would have been in great position. I still believe...

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    This is like the Eagle fans still clinging to some sort of hope.
    Eagles getting into the playoffs now isn't that unlikely any longer after that GIANT meltdown.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Ninernut don't get nervous

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

In addition to winning their final two (vs. SF and @AZ - no easy task), they need either Detroit or Atlanta to lose BOTH of their remaining games. It's rather unlikely. I'd say maybe 10%, tops.

Ninersnut

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Ninernut don't get nervous
    Nervous about what? Is it possible for Goddell to take back a clinched playoff spot?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

If they had played as good as the start of the year they'd get a wild card, its too late now to get in

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

No don't get nervous if we can get in that we beat u...

Ninersnut

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    If they had played as good as the start of the year they'd get a wild card, its too late now to get in
    Yeah they've been awesome... They played the Rams twice, beat up on a disorganized Eagle team, and somehow managed to outplay a Bears team that is missing their starting QB and top 5 running back. I know this is a what have you done for me lately type league but jesus the last impressive thing they've done was beat the Ravens like 6 weeks ago.

Ninersnut

Oh I'm not too nervous seeing as how the Hawks aren't getting in. I'm glad the West is destroying ppl tho. The East is officially the new West. West handed it to the East pretty good this year.

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    In addition to winning their final two (vs. SF and @AZ - no easy task), they need either Detroit or Atlanta to lose BOTH of their remaining games. It's rather unlikely. I'd say maybe 10%, tops.
    Yeah I say 12-15% chance they are in, not that unlkely imo.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    This is great news for Seahawks fans as they are now a lock. Hell after this chumps post they may win the whole fukkn thing. In the world we have losers and then there is landers...the loser of losers...

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Yeah they've been awesome... They played the Rams twice, beat up on a disorganized Eagle team, and somehow managed to outplay a Bears team that is missing their starting QB and top 5 running back. I know this is a what have you done for me lately type league but jesus the last impressive thing they've done was beat the Ravens like 6 weeks ago.
    I don't know...GB struggled with a disorganized team yesterday. KC had a new coach, a new QB in his first game with his new team, and also missing a top 5 RB, their top secondary player, and starting TE.

Ninersnut

I wouldn't call KC a disorganized team yesterday. Looked to me like they knew what they were doing when they have +13 minutes in time of poss. To keep GB off the field. If you want to bridge the gap with that comparison tho I can buy it.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Not a chance that they get in. They'll finish the season with a better record than last year and won't get in.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Not much chance they make it...zero chance they do anything if they do...winning a game or two in the playoffs is one thing...winning the whole fukkr is another...no way this team can win it all...I don't think they are good enough to put up enough points and stop the higher octane teams...

p19101
    Giants!

People saying Seahawks can't do this or that is the same guys saying no one could beat the Packers? Any team can beat any other team on any given day. Random freak shit happens on the field, it may be unlikely but it happens. I loved how no one gave my Giants a chance in hell 2007, I wonder if that 18-1 felt good afterwards?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

you make a mistake against this seattle defense and you will pay. seen it week after week- they forcing and retrieving turnovers and receivers are getting hit very hard on short routes.

what weapons do they need mosthawk fans? (other than those that say qb.)
    one receiver? what type?

bad: nobody can hear in that home stadium- not even the home team (though they can hear much better)

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Seattle has as much chance as other for wildcard detroit will lose out
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 12-19-11 at 04:03 PM.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

playoffs ,your talking bout playoffs lol

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

DIdnt they make it in last year with a 7-9 record?

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    People saying Seahawks can't do this or that is the same guys saying no one could beat the Packers? Any team can beat any other team on any given day. Random freak shit happens on the field, it may be unlikely but it happens. I loved how no one gave my Giants a chance in hell 2007, I wonder if that 18-1 felt good afterwards?
    The only good thing about your arguments is your avatar.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

They won't make it to the playoffs, but it's nice to see them make something of a nothing start. Watching Lynch run up the middle for 0 yards 15x/game was terribad. Sadly, Lions will be motivated and are too athletic for the Chargers.

It will be interesting to see if the hawks take the next step or continue to dwell on the edge of relevance. The 2012 draft has the potential to make or break the current squad.

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    They won't make it to the playoffs, but it's nice to see them make something of a nothing start. Watching Lynch run up the middle for 0 yards 15x/game was terribad. Sadly, Lions will be motivated and are too athletic for the Chargers.

It will be interesting to see if the hawks take the next step or continue to dwell on the edge of relevance. The 2012 draft has the potential to make or break the current squad.
    Chargers will run straight through Lions with a blowout...

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

without a doubt house the hawks ml v. sf next week. they do need a decent amount of help but i can see it coming from detroit

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    without a doubt house the hawks ml v. sf next week. they do need a decent amount of help but i can see it coming from detroit
    Yes ML against 49ers is a given, where do you think it will be at? +200?

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Yes ML against 49ers is a given, where do you think it will be at? +200?
    probably +140ish

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    probably +140ish
    Well I got +197 against the wounded Bears. Given this game is on home turf that is a different scnario but Bears also is playing like crap now.

+140 seems slightly low?

12 Last