broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Is San Diefo+3 @ Detroit too good to be true?

Detroit hasn't covered in like four straight weeks and SD looks HOT! The Raiders receivers got behind the Lions so many times, but they experienced so many mishaps. Carson missed Denarius on 4th and 1 deep, DHB fumbled the ball a few yards away from paydirt etc.

I feel the Chargers will ROLL

Thoughts?

gonnasellout
    gonnasellout's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Detroit wins this game then they are in the playoffs. This will be the first time that they will have made the playoffs in 12 years. I would not bet against Detroit in this game.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Detroit will lose this game. San Diego is back to their old form. The form that most analysis predicted would take them to the Superbowl this season. Although the Chargers might not make the playoffs, they will slice and dice the Kitty Cats all game.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Over

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Like the over as well, Just because Detroit is in if they win doesn't mean squat.

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Looks solid to me

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by gonnasellout View Post
    If Detroit wins this game then they are in the playoffs. This will be the first time that they will have made the playoffs in 12 years. I would not bet against Detroit in this game.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by gonnasellout View Post
    lol couldnt draw up a better fade spot for the least disciplined team in the league with zero experience that's lost at home all year to top competition (GB, SF, ATL)

Chargers have new life with a shot at the div and are 23-2 in December with Rivers and he is playing like a top 5 QB with the killer look

jaybee
    jaybee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over is a good call on this. Chargers with a potent offense and known to play good in Dec., while Lions fighting to get to the playoffs. This will be a high scoring game.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

OVER or SD ML

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

for some reason the players love Norv and have played like gangbusters ever since it was announced he would be fired

chargers or nothing at +3