rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Atlanta + 7

No way this line stays at 7. Brees going for record and Saints trying to lock in 2 seed. Lots of motivation will drive this line up. I like ATL at +9. ATL Starting defense hasnt given up a TD in 6 QTRs and they get Grimes back. Rivalry game.

broller
    broller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I'd take NO-7, but nothing more. It's NO or no play for me, though.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

-7=Saints all day....

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Love Atlanta but VERY much doubt it goes over 7. If anything was thinking it might go other way.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

I think there might a bit of value in +7 BUT consider the impact that the Sta and Sun games have. Atl may clinch a berth before that game. Granted they could still win the division with a win and with both final games going that way, but that's a long shot and probably a lesser issue.

rockhardfister

How do you not take 7 or more? Plus Saints have Busted Giants and Lions on MNF this year so public should drive the line up.

Since 2008 here's the results of the last 7 games between the two teams.

ATL by 14
    NO by 4
    NO by 8
    NO by 3
    ATL by 3 (OT)
    NO by 3
    NO by 3 (OT)

They have scored 20, 29, 35, 26, 24, 17, and 26 points against ATL (average of 25 points per game). Their aveage ppg overall during that same time period is a full 4 points per game more.

Not likely to be a blowout in either direction.

rockhardfister

FLOWERY BRANCH — The Falcons’ secondary could be at full strength for their matchup with Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints’ vaunted passing attack.

Starting right cornerback Brent Grimes, who has missed three games after having knee surgery, is set to return to practice on Tuesday. Also, cornerback Kelvin Hayden, the team’s top nickel back who was out with a dislocated toe, could return to practice by Thursday.

Some other ATL stats from football outsiders I was not aware of.

#8 overall, #10 offense, #5 defense, #21 special teams. ATL #5 in weighted DVOA, which puts less significance on older games (such as totally excluding opening day in Chicago).

Offense is #7 passing and #28 rushing. Defense is #12 passing and #3 rushing.