SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are the Vikings doing?!?!?

Vikings down 6 with ball at the Lions 1 with 9 seconds left. You call a play with Webb under center and NOT in the shotgun. You know lions will blitz and having him under center makes him backpedal and he fumbles the ball and game ends. 1 freaking yard away from a +400ML hit. why would you make that play call. In the shotgun, you have options of throwing it away and living for another down with 9 seconds left

:/

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Thats that Lions Defense baby.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

If he's under center, why not just give it to Gerhart? The Lions haven't stopped him all day long.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

Was thinking the same thing. Give him a roll out, throw option. Leslie Frazier has no business coaching an NFL team. He's lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    Vikings down 6 with ball at the Lions 1 with 9 seconds left. You call a play with Webb under center and NOT in the shotgun. You know lions will blitz and having him under center makes him backpedal and he fumbles the ball and game ends. 1 freaking yard away from a +400ML hit. why would you make that play call. In the shotgun, you have options of throwing it away and living for another down with 9 seconds left

:/

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    If he's under center, why not just give it to Gerhart? The Lions haven't stopped him all day long.
    I agree very much. its 1 yard; 36 inches. seriously, there are so many options and you call that. deserve to lose after such a horrible play call. oh well getem next time

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

I need them to lose had Det -3.5 in teaser was sweating my balls off!

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by kgindy View Post
    I need them to lose had Det -3.5 in teaser was sweating my balls off!
    congrats on the -3.5 cover. hope you hit your teaser. definitely a frustrating way to end a set of games. I ended up + for the 1pm games, but it still stings to lose that way. I would've been happier losing by 17, haha