dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

Mark Sanchez = Luckiest QB in the NFL

Started for just One Full Season at USC and even though he had a good year, he gets drafted in the first round after starting 12 games. He was not even impressive at USC but just because he played in a PRO style offense, that is why he got drafted high.

Gets to be starting QB for the Jets even though he did not prove anything when starting just 1 year at USC. He had good stats in the bowl game he played against in his last collegiate game and the opposing team was a mediocre team at best which inflated his stats. He was surrounded by so much talent at USC where playing just okay would make him look very good

Jets Team are full of superstar players whereas he is like the Trent Dilfer of the 2000 Baltimore Ravens team

No way he would get demoted because Mark Brunell is the backup QB

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

you must not be watching cause sanchez is dominating

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Plus he gets underage puss

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

yeah hes awesome

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

good point dynamite, sometimes u just need to be on the right team

Just think if flacco was qb of jets , jets would of already won a superbowl

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Say whatever you want...he's led the Jets to 2 straight AFC Championship Games....at least he's earning his checks unlike JaMarcus Russell, Akili Smith, Joey Harrington, Ryan Leaf, and many other stiffs. People make fun of Trent Dilfer all the time....probably until he flashes his Superbowl Champion Ring...then they shut their traps.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

flacco lol hes worse than sanchez what are you talking about..........imagine flacco in the ny spotlight he already looks like a deer in headlights when facing a wild card playoff gm

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

I'm not sure about that. I think Flacco is just as bad as Sanchez. The same with Matt Ryan.

Mark Sanchez had no business to been drafted in the first round. He just started 1 full year at USC and had a decent year.

He did not lead the Jets team to two AFC championship games. Their defense and running game did. Basically all he had to do was make sure to not make big mistakes and the Jets would have a chance to win and make it that deep.

dynamite140

This guy is very lucky their backup QB is Mark Brunell. If they had another QB that was under 30, Sanchez's job would be at risk.

This guy is at the right team at the right time with the right conditions where it isn't possible for him to lose his job.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive been shouting this same thing at the top of lungs forever dynamite. Nobody wants to listen. Jets fans have such a blind spot for this guy, it makes me sick. In fact his play and his demeanor make me sick too. The guy is a pussy, he plays like a scared little girl. No balls. Hoorible mechanics, horrible decision making, etc.. His game is a steaming pile of hot garbage. When we drafted him I was banging my fuggin head against the wall!!! The guy is a fraud who has managed to fool millions of people!

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

guy is just dominating out there...hall of famer

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

NYJ played on the ethnicity of his last name, they thought it would do well in NYC. forgetabout the fact that Sanchez was not able to order a pork taco in Spanish. Sanchez had to take Spanish lessons after he was drafted to 'play' the role

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I'm not sure about that. I think Flacco is just as bad as Sanchez. The same with Matt Ryan.

Mark Sanchez had no business to been drafted in the first round. He just started 1 full year at USC and had a decent year.

He did not lead the Jets team to two AFC championship games. Their defense and running game did. Basically all he had to do was make sure to not make big mistakes and the Jets would have a chance to win and make it that deep.
    Well said. Flacco has more potential but both are way too inconsistent.