bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

How can you go wrong with the FALCONS today?

FALCONS -1

Carolina is without 2 starting DT's, and Michael Turner has always had success running the ball against them. Successful running game=play action pass to roddy white and julio jones. Falcons are tied for the wild card, so this is a MUST win. Look for the falcons to rebound big after last weeks disappointing loss to Houston. Lots of dropped passes that game, the trend won't continue today. Take the falcons -1

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Atlanta is awful on the road.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 616

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    Atlanta is awful on the road.
    and Carolina being 2-4 @ home is impressive?

I'm with ya bh9889. Not a huge play, but on the Falcons -2

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Game could very well go either way. Like you mentioned Turner has had success running the ball right down this Carolina defense for years now and I expect him to do the same today. If Atlanta is able to stick with their game plan which is putting together 14 plays 8 minute scoring drives then they'll control the tempo of this game.

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Shows how much you know atlanta is 3-3 on the road this year while carolina is 2-4 at home. GG

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Agree. Atlanta is dysfunctional at times on offense, but Carolina D is real bad even before latest injuries. I don't play totals but over looks yummy here also. Any good qb has torn up Carolina D this year. With even more film on Cam I see him having problems in pass only offense playing from behind. 2-3 turnovers.