dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

well guy's another winner yesterday with the navy game going under 57 we are on a winning streak today's game let's see if we can go 4-2 today that would make me very happy today's play's CINNY-3/OAKLAND+11.5/MIAMI-3/BUFFALO+7 NYG+4,5./ TENN +3.5/ I got 5.5 but I put that game in a long time ago you will not find that line anymore and my best bet gl

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Giants, Buff, and Oak picks. Cincy is iffy in this spot and Saints win by 10+

dilaudid8

experiencewins brother you did read my mind the cinny game is iffy you are 100 right it's just this game is there season if they lose there done houston can afford to lose but not cinny but like you said it is a iffy game that was my last bet nice job brother nice gl

Jasper11
    Jasper11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 730

Hey there my friend. Having huge problems reaching you over at C.T.G. Can you PM me from here? I am far from becoming a S.B.R. pro but I will look around. Would like to talk. I just found out I can't do P.M.'s cause I don't have enough posts. I will keep trying the old method again.
    Last edited by Jasper11; 12-11-11 at 12:01 PM. Reason: To make corrections

dilaudid8

that's cool brother because i'm having problem's there to at capping the game but if I can't reach you there then try here

dilaudid8

jasper i'm having problem's with capping the game so you can up date me on here ty

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Bad start for us.

dilaudid8

visualrealism you will never get an excuse from me but we had to real bad beat's one was on cinny the team scored with 2 click's to go to win the game, the other was houston that game I really won but I will count it as a loss because nobody else had 5.5 I will count this game as a loss but on my own book's I really won but 2 real bad beat's could have been 2-1 but the ball sometime's at the end does not go your way

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Yea you win some and you lose some. but i am getting burried. oh well.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

wow you sure your the best cause i dont see 1 winner in there

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Interesting name there dilaudid8, hydromorphone is some pretty serious stuff. If you are messing with it please be safe and take an honest look at yourself.

dilaudid8

yeah brother I don't no many people that know what dilaudid8 is I been taking that for almost 13 year's I get real bad headache's and I take oxy and per/ believe me i'm not happy about taking this stuff because you are right this stuff can kill you very fast almost did about 2 year's ago but brother i'm really sorry brother that's what alway's happen's someone jump's into the mix 0-5 really i'm 1-4 but what's the DIFF all year long I have never lost even 3 in a row the whole year but what can you do the wrong week sorry

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Damn - you are poison. Its not easy picking 6 losers in a row, its actually hard to do. Im taking the Giants.

Jasper11
    Jasper11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 730

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Damn - you are poison. Its not easy picking 6 losers in a row, its actually hard to do. Im taking the Giants.
    Good win with the Giants. I had them too as did Dilaudid8. I know he had the Rangers -1.5 and the Giants because we talked it over but he is far too modest to post that. When you are courting disaster it is better to go solo. I know for a fact that he just felt sick over the early loses he had posted. He tries his best to be helpful but sometimes it all hits the fan.