Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Those Who Wagered on the Eagles Tonight

You might wanna pack betting in for good for starters because when you're playing losers like Philadelphia, there'll come a time when you'll lose more than money, that I can assure you. Secondly you deserve what you got tonight because if you're plain stupid enough to back this team, then excuses definitely are null and void. This was a team that came into tonight on the heels of a continuous downslide and teams in this position are plain fvckin' bad. If you didn't pick up on this, then too bad. As I mentioned, putting money on probably the worst team in the NFL is a poor example for a bettor and as I stated in the outset, you might want to reconsider placing your next bet because your wallet will continue to become lighter and lighter until you begin losing other necessities in your everyday life. Time to grow up fellas, time to grow up!
    Last edited by Scully; 12-01-11 at 10:04 PM.

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

spot on besides the 5 consecutive defeats part

gamble9-5
    gamble9-5's Avatar Become A Pro!

loving the seahawks and that defense

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Seahawks are Badass tonight!!!!!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    You might wanna pack betting in for good for starters because when you're playing losers like Philadelphia, there'll come a time when you'll lose more than money, that I can assure you. Secondly you deserve what you got tonight because if you're plain stupid enough to back this team, then excuses definitely are null and void. This was a team that came into tonight on the heels of a continuous downslide and teams in this position are plain fvckin' bad. If you didn't pick up on this, then too bad. As I mentioned, putting money on probably the worst team in the NFL is a poor example for a bettor and as I stated in the outset, you might want to reconsider placing your next bet because your wallet will continue to become lighter and lighter until you begin losing other necessities in your everyday life. Time to grow up fellas, time to grow up!
    posted by someone @ 10:59pm. i guess the 79% of people who bet the eagles to cover are exactly what you said.

anyhow - you are awesome. no really this thread suggests that you are well ahead of us stupid gamblers.