EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

anyone know when is the last time a first time starter won the game?

When is the last time a first time starting qb won their first game played?

or better yet

does it happen more times then not??

bashtron
    bashtron's Avatar Become A Pro!

off the top of my head Sanchez did it in '09.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Culpepper in 2000. 2nd year in league. first start. started 6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

uhhh, Andy Dalton won his first career start this year in the Bengals opener against the Browns

chopperocker

Flacco and Matty Ice in 2008. true rookies. this list is building.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Ok fair enough. so with that in mind. What do you guys think about TJ Yates in this position against the Falcons?? From my prospective vegas certainly believes houston has a more than a decent shot to win this game. Line has stayed steady for 2-3 days with my local at atl -3 @-105

I just dont get it. Im either really under estimating houstons defense and their run game along with their O-LINE. OR Im thinking about this to much and should just take Atl with an amount im comfortable with. No-way I can convince myself to take houston in this position.

chopperocker

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    Ok fair enough. so with that in mind. What do you guys think about TJ Yates in this position against the Falcons?? From my prospective vegas certainly believes houston has a more than a decent shot to win this game. Line has stayed steady for 2-3 days with my local at atl -3 @-105

I just dont get it. Im either really under estimating houstons defense and their run game along with their O-LINE. OR Im thinking about this to much and should just take Atl with an amount im comfortable with. No-way I can convince myself to take houston in this position.
    opened at HOU -1 on sunday. i did look alittle at in season first starts - T. Jack, McNabb and Big Ben all lost in season 1st starts.