play over 43.5 and dont sweat

fading dialudid8 who is a major flunkie

gamble9-5
    gamble9-5's Avatar Become A Pro!

gchild says to pounce on the under.....over is looking better and better

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

you just made a fool out of yourself kid I could buy you 1000 time's over my 11-2 record winning week's there is not 1 person that will come on this thread wow your funny you picked the wrong guy keep fading you will win just give it some time rookie i'm the best of the best you should have looked at my record before making a fool out of your self oh well as kid's we learn

gamble9-5

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    you just made a fool out of yourself kid I could buy you 1000 time's over my 11-2 record winning week's there is not 1 person that will come on this thread wow your funny you picked the wrong guy keep fading you will win just give it some time rookie i'm the best of the best you should have looked at my record before making a fool out of your self oh well as kid's we learn

you stupid dummy....you are working for the bookie like we all know....you will lose over the long haul just like you did on other sites.....google his usernam and you will see all the losers he has produced.....check covers

dilaudid8

you are really a fool did you see how many game's I play you must be ten year's old kid like I said I could buy you 1000 over and that my friend is a fact you picked the wrong guy go back and look at what I give you I already posted on cover's you fool and look where I was at I don't post there because I already posted there 1 time and that's it go to capping the game i'm the best of the best then after that I go to another site you are really so dum and a fool your cracking me up you a fool plus+a big fool gl keep fading you will win how long have you been on here like 1 day and have already that many post's I would bet all of my money that your a computer nerd

gamble9-5

too long loser i stopped reading after i seen your username

dilaudid8

only a true nerd would have that many post's in one week kid you are funny because all I see is you your name only if someone does not respone to you I better say something or I won't get that many hit's i'm so sorry little nerd keep close to your mommy and don't forget your cookies and milk goodnight little nerd play with your computer

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

gamble9-5

no play on the total....under is the play and dial8 is right...eagles is a bigtime loser though

dilaudid8

ty gamble9-5 we might agree on something I agree with you I'm on seattle but i'm not going to make the play because I already played the under in the pro game / in college WV-1,5

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under is the Play . two crap offenses plagued with injuries. Running ball clubs. BOL though

gamble9-5

ty gamble9-5 we might agree on something I agree with you I'm on seattle but i'm not going to make the play because I already played the under in the pro game / in college WV-1,5
    hahaha i was kidding....i am smashing the over son....you are right to tail me on seahawks and ....you suck

gamble9-5

Quote Originally Posted by gamble9-5 View Post
    hahaha i was kidding....i am smashing the over son....you are right to tail me on seahawks and ....you suck
    can someone give me an oscar for my performance...I had the bookies think they got me beat then I come out like rocky

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice calls tonight gamble.

gamble9-5

real convincing

gamble9-5

where is diaulid8??
    I want to discuss how wrong he was in a mature manner and let him no he is not fooling anybody.

dilaudid8

son your play was nothing but luck 77 int buddy that was your play and penny's don't count you where biting your nail's kid if I suck then you suck the big one and long and hard but gl to you kid because i'm a betting man I would bet your in high school or grade school but you just keep on fading please

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Lang had under, if you don't check his pick first and still bet the same Side go buy a hammer and smash your brain until it liquefies