Overall Record (39-41)(-18.20 units)

4-4 dropping one unit last week. Only keeping overall record from here on out. Been hot and cold in the nfl this year. My three unit plays have killed my season this year. Here are this weeks plays.

THURSDAY NIGHT

Philadelphia -3 vs. Seattle (one unit)…………..Ok, I forced this one. What a horrible prime time game. Now that the Eagles are done with last week loss, everybody has put the talk of we are still alive…one win at a time talk. Eagles one of the biggest disappointments in recent memory. Now that there is no pressure on them I look for them to win a few the rest of the way. Why not? Throw in the fact they are playing Seattle and I think the Eagles have a good chance to get a win. Hard to believe how ridiculous that sounds.

SUNDAY’S GAMES

Chicago -7 vs. Kansas City (three unit best bet)…………..I don’t care about Cutler being out, at least for this game. If Chicago can score 14-17 points they will get the cover. Of course I think they will score more than that at home. My question is how is KC going to score. The Offense and QB are horrible. Ugly game and the Bears will get an ugly cover.

Oakland +3 vs. Miami (three unit best bet)………..I am still not buying into how much Miami is improved and I do not think that Moore is the answer at QB. Yes he and the dolphins are playing well, but Miami finds ways to lose games. Oakland too big and too physical for the fish. I think they dominate the line of scrimmage and win this one with their defense. Look for Moore to have his first real bad game since becoming a starter. Moore is better than Henne, but his is not the answer. As a dolphin’s fan, my hopes of getting luck are gone with Maimi’s recent play. This one has 16-13/17-14 Oakland win written all over it to me.

Under 37½ Minnesota/Denver (two units)……………Ok, now we have a game that Denver is EXPECTED to win and that alone has scared me off of them. One thing I do know is as long as Tebow is their QB, UNDER is the automatic play with them every time unless we start seeing totals in the mid twenties. This one is self explanatory. Don’t know who wins, but don’t see more than 30 points in this one.

Detroit +9 vs. New Orleans (two units)……….The NFL is crazy. How many times have we watched a dominating performance like New Orleans on MNF and they don’t show up the following week. Yes the Lions have been fading fast, but it is still the same team we all loved the first month of the season. Stafford is getting a little more healthy again and as he goes, so do the Lions. Line is inflated due to the recent play of both teams. Game should be closer than the line indicates.

The rest of these are one unit plays with no write ups.

Buffalo -3 vs. Tennessee
Tampa Bay -3 vs. Carolina
Green Bay -7 vs. NY Gaints

MONDAY NIGHT

Back with this one on Monday if I play it. What a horrible pair of prime time games this week between Thursday and Monday. At least the Sunday night game has a chance of being good.

Good Luck Everybody!!