frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Broncos Von Miller might be out against the Vikings

This is huge fellas. Without Miller's presence at the pass rush, Ponder might just be able to expose this secondary and pick them apart. The Broncos are already decimated without Cassius Vaughn.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

decimated without who???

A guy who doesn't even make the depth chart as a reserve nickel back anymore. Vaughn is a KR.

Miller had surgery to repair a thumb ligament and is listed as listed as questionable. He finished the game with that injury after taping it up.

Did not practice Wednesday and most in the Denver camp think he will put a hammer splint on it an go. Miller says he will do everything he can to be in. Mario Haggans will start if Miller can not go.

Wait for the game day inactives before you put any stock in this report.
    Points Awarded:

Love The Action gave billysink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    decimated without who???

A guy who doesn't even make the depth chart as a reserve nickel back anymore. Vaughn is a KR.

Miller had surgery to repair a thumb ligament and is listed as listed as questionable. He finished the game with that injury after taping it up.

Did not practice Wednesday and most in the Denver camp think he will put a hammer splint on it an go. Miller says he will do everything he can to be in. Mario Haggans will start if Miller can not go.

Wait for the game day inactives before you put any stock in this report.
    The best guy on here for injury info and whole lot more

Billy, where's your weekly injury update thread? I appreciated the work you put in

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

under

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

The great zombie killer Tallahassee says Von Miller will nut up.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

I'm looking at the other side, does Minnesota follow the blueprint that Detroit laid out.

I love Von Miller, and I'll hop aboard that bandwagon, all day.
    But my question is Minny gonna follow the Lions blueprint of destroying Denver's gimmicky offense.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    The best guy on here for injury info and whole lot more

Billy, where's your weekly injury update thread? I appreciated the work you put in
    LTA

I have been covering for one of my employees who has been off sick for a few weeks.

I am actually having to work which is way beyond my capabilities at this point.

I have some free time later today and this evening. I will get something out.

Billy

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Eric Decker is coming home where he caught a ton of passes for the Gophers. I can see him having a nice game with Minnesota over committing to stop Tebow. Overall it smells like another 16-13 to me. Minny won't sleepwalk thru with all the Tebow hype and they didn't quit last week when they had the chance. Under looks like the only decent play....maybe tease Under with Chicago -7?

Just_Wynn_Baby
    Just_Wynn_Baby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

The Broncos may have to play the Minnesota Vikings​ this Sunday without star rookie linebacker Von Miller and No. 2 receiver Eddie Royal​.
    Miller, with 10 1/2 sacks through 11 games, underwent surgery Tuesday to repair torn ligaments in his thumb. He suffered the injury late in the fourth quarter of the Broncos' 16-13 overtime win at San Diego on Sunday.
    Miller refused to come out of the game. After getting taped, he made a crucial defensive stop in overtime, tackling running back Ryan Mathews for a 4-yard loss. That pushed the Chargers' game-winning field goal attempt back to 53 yards, from where Nick Novak​'s boot faded wide right.
    Ordinarily, this type of thumb injury would keep Miller out at least a week, but he has vowed to try to play Sunday. Broncos' coach John Fox said Miller is "day to day."
    Miller was at the Broncos' facility Wednesday but did not practice.
    If Miller can't go Sunday, the Broncos would likely use Mario Haggan​ at strongside linebacker, where he started 32 games the previous two years.
    "People are acting like they're having a heart attack," Haggan said of Miller's possible absence Sunday. "I think the only person not worried is me. But I understand. He's definitely worked to become worthy of the high draft pick that he was. He's been balling. I'm sure he'll doing everything he can to play. If not, I'll be ready."
    The Broncos also promoted linebacker Mike Mohamed from their practice squad Tuesday.
    Royal suffered his toe/ankle injury while returning a kickoff in the second quarter Sunday and has been wearing a large boot around his foot this week. Matt Willis finished the game at receiver, and Eric Decker​ returned punts and kicks.
    The Broncos added receiver Greg Orton to their practice squad Wednesday. The team will go with four receivers — Decker, Willis, Demaryius Thomas​ and Quan Cosby​ — against the Vikings or call up D'Andre Goodwin or Orton from the practice squad.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I'm looking at the other side, does Minnesota follow the blueprint that Detroit laid out.

I love Von Miller, and I'll hop aboard that bandwagon, all day.
    But my question is Minny gonna follow the Lions blueprint of destroying Denver's gimmicky offense.
    Detroit doesn't have a blue print. Denver got manhandle because Fox was figuring out how to use tebow, also not having Mcgahee in that game didn't help. They will beat lions if they played again.