freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

SD vs JAX

I can get SD -3 +105 is this a good play?

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Under
    Points Awarded:

WinningIsKeY gave DerekMadden 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

freakydave gave DerekMadden 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    Under
    I think you might be onto something there. U39.5

Thanks man

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under $$$

freakydave

Hey it's a concensus (sp) UNDER

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Jax Defense, is good enough to slow down a average Lightning Bolt offense.
    And mix that with Jax simply can't score.. under

freakydave

Jax Defense, is good enough to slow down a average Lightning Bolt offense. And mix that with Jax simply can't score.. under
    I am sold.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Where does espn come up with these games? jax vs baltimore........rams vs giants.........buccs vs colts its starting to become comical..........cant wait for seahawks browns next year

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Where does espn come up with these games? jax vs baltimore........rams vs giants.........buccs vs colts its starting to become comical..........cant wait for seahawks browns next year
    The year seattle went to the SB & the year after I was a season ticket holder.It's sad to see how far they've fallen.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

I would not put money on SD at all this year, they quit weeks ago..the under looks good to me as well

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I would not put money on SD at all this year, they quit weeks ago..the under looks good to me as well
    All season I kinda bashed people for betting SD & then last week (even though I've seen alot of Denver & SD) when the line hit -4 even$ I couldn't help myself.I took SD & got slaughtered(what I deserved).The thing that kills me about it is I was on Denver vs the Jets & oakland. Oh well live & learn.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I wouldn't go with SD.

Take the under or maybe even Jacksonville ML..

irishfan4life28
    irishfan4life28's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the chargers are a good play here.....just based on Rivers is too good of a qb to keep playing this bad and I think the jax are kind of down about there coach and the bolts know they have to win every game just to have an outside shot the bolts are a good play

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    All season I kinda bashed people for betting SD & then last week (even though I've seen alot of Denver & SD) when the line hit -4 even$ I couldn't help myself.I took SD & got slaughtered(what I deserved).The thing that kills me about it is I was on Denver vs the Jets & oakland. Oh well live & learn.
    I'm a diehard Chargers fan..watched every game, every snap for years...this is by far the worst team in 8-10 years...We have slowly lost talent over the years and have drafted poorly and the team has finally fully taken on Norv's personality...I want both Norv(seems highly likely after the season) and AJ Smith fired after the season. I blame AJ for the demise of the team...he built a strong team and then ruined it..The first few years as GM, he hit big in the draft but the last 5 he has shit the bed draftwise. He also fired Marty and brought in Norv, which I believe was his fatal mistake. I'm not sure any Charger fan was on board with Norv from the jump and AJ should burn for that shit decision to hand the reigns of an upper tier team to a bumbling idiot...end rant

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by irishfan4life28 View Post
    I think the chargers are a good play here.....just based on Rivers is too good of a qb to keep playing this bad and I think the jax are kind of down about there coach and the bolts know they have to win every game just to have an outside shot the bolts are a good play
    I love Rivers but his play has been beyond horrible this year..in past seasons he was highly productive and accurate and made good decisions. This year none of the above and is by far his worst season even worse than his rookie year. The Oline sucks, which doesn't help but something is not right...he is not this bad, trust me

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Jags win straight up

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'm a diehard Chargers fan..watched every game, every snap for years...this is by far the worst team in 8-10 years...We have slowly lost talent over the years and have drafted poorly and the team has finally fully taken on Norv's personality...I want both Norv(seems highly likely after the season) and AJ Smith fired after the season. I blame AJ for the demise of the team...he built a strong team and then ruined it..The first few years as GM, he hit big in the draft but the last 5 he has shit the bed draftwise. He also fired Marty and brought in Norv, which I believe was his fatal mistake. I'm not sure any Charger fan was on board with Norv from the jump and AJ should burn for that shit decision to hand the reigns of an upper tier team to a bumbling idiot...end rant
    I know how ya feel I went through the same thing with the pack in the late 70's early 80's

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Jax Defense, is good enough to slow down a average Lightning Bolt offense.
    And mix that with Jax simply can't score.. under
    Jax missing their two starting corners and the line is banged up. I don't know if Rivers can take advantage as he seems to be lost this year but Vincent Jackson and Gates def will be matchup problems for Jax. However, Jax really stepped it up on monday night against the Ravens who are a much better team then the Chargers. If they bring that same kind of energy I think they pull off the upset here.

At first glance I like the Chargers but they have been playing crappy all year and manage to find ways to screw themselves so I'm staying away from the sides I think.

I do like the under here tho, gabbert is terrible and never ever looks for anything past 10 yards. MJD is a monster but the Chargers should stack the box to slow him down, not stop him, just slow him down. I don't see the jags putting up any more than 10 points and I don't see the Chargers picking up the rest.