CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Oakland travels to Miami

Looking at the point spread I guess you could say that the coast to coast is already factored in. Will Oakland be up ready to go for a 9am game there time? Then again Miami has been horrid at home over the years. Weather.com says its gonna be a nice day BUT will have 16mph winds. Sunday is still a few days away but seeing that makes me like the UNDER for what looks to be a long boring dragged out running game.

What do you guys think? As of right now the public is all over Oakland so if thats who you like better jump now.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loving Miami. BIG.. $$ rejuvenated Miami team$$ miami o line will control games heavily$$cross country travel for oak$$

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Really not buying the "rejuvenated" theory...

But they have been on an uphill swing

WinningIsKeY

They are playing hard= rejuvenated for their coach. Also Moore is gaining confidence and playing as consistent as I can remember. Miami's defense has stepped up and shown they are a tough unit . They know they can compete and are also on 10 day rest vs s raiders team traveling cross the nation. Letdown spot for oak IMO .. Bol all !

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    They are playing hard
    Miami's defense has stepped up and shown they are a tough unit
    are also on 10 day rest vs s raiders team traveling cross the nation.
    Letdown spot for oak
    Points me to the UNDER even more. I think that's the play here I really do.

I'm not taking Miami as a favorite and I'm not taking Oak on a cross country trip

Anyone wanna tell me why 74% is on the OVER?

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    Really not buying the "rejuvenated" theory...

But they have been on an uphill swing
    Exactly.

Just because they beat 3 horrible teams over the last few weeks does not mean they are suddenly running on all 8 cylinders.

I aint fooled by it either.

Oakland / ML

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Exactly.

Just because they beat 3 horrible teams over the last few weeks does not mean they are suddenly running on all 8 cylinders.

I aint fooled by it either.

Oakland / ML
    He's not on Oakland he's on the under.. Why you like the raiders in this spot?? Add input please

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

OAK: 7-1 L8 away
    OAK: 6-1 ATS L7 vs non-division
    MIA: 5-12 ATS L17 home favorite
    MIA: 6-4 ATS L10 off ATS win

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

As a Raiders fan, I think this game can go either way, the raiders are pretty banged up and are coming off a big win and have won 3 in a row. Miami on the other hand just came off a huge division win and are on a win streak also.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    He's not on Oakland he's on the under.. Why you like the raiders in this spot?? Add input please
    Oakland is a very strong road team this season at 80%. They average more points on the road than Miami does at home. Denarius Moore and DHB are likely good to go. Carson Palmer threw for 300 yards last week. Oakland is ranked 4th in rushing and have a better passing game. Miami's defense is strong, but that's all they have, as their passing game is right up there with Cleveland and Arizona.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

oakland is one of the best road teams in the nfl right now. mcfadden also might make a return.

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Quote Originally Posted by birdman24 View Post
    As a Raiders fan, I think this game can go either way, the raiders are pretty banged up and are coming off a big win and have won 3 in a row. Miami on the other hand just came off a huge division win and are on a win streak also.

Miami lost to Dallas last week, but before that they were on a winning streak. Miami's D kept the cowboys in check and the cowboys do have alot of weapons on offense. Also, they were able to put up points against Washington who has a pretty good defense. Moore has been much improved as of late and Bush has put together a few good performances. I think Miami can pull off a win here especially with Oak coming off that big win in CHI and now traveling across country to play an early game I see them having alittle bit of a let down against a well rested Miami team.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like Miami too but the only thing that sucks is they are so horrible at home.

Edit: Actually I looked at this a little bit and this may not be as big of a deal breaker than I thought, but it should still be taken into account.
    Last edited by ManBearPig; 11-30-11 at 11:02 PM.