frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Broncos schedule more favorable than Raiders to win AFC West

The Raiders Schedule

In Miami-East coast travel and going against a rejuvenated team that has played well in their last six games.

In Green Bay-they will not beat the Packers at home on the road

Verses Lions-Should be able to beat them, since Lions suck on grass

At KC-This game looks easy, but the Chiefs will show up in Arrowhead. Sweeping the Raiders will probably make their season.

Verses San Diego-The Chargers will happily try to knock the Raiders out of the playoffs if they can in the season finale

The Broncos Schedule

At Vikings-This game should be easy without AP. Tebow already has 4 road wins, so playing on the road is not going to rattle him.

Verses Bears-If Cutler was playing, this would be a different story. I like their chances at home with this new dominating defense verses Caleb Hanie

Verses Pats-This is probably a loss. This might be one of those games where Denver falls behind early quick and forces Tebow to pass.

At Bills-The Bills are finally showing how fraudulent they are. Don't see Fitzpatrick jack against the Broncos D.

Verses KC-Kyle Orton might comeback and haunt them by having one of the greatest game of his careerNot likely, because Orton crumbles under pressure.

I see Denver going 4-1 here, while the Raiders go 2-3.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

I see it 3-2 and 2-3

Books still have a low line on Oakland winning the division.

Denver has a good chance here. No easy games in the NFL.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's get this shit done Denver! Tebow may suck, but so does the rest of the AFC west.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope denver takes it. They have to be careful though not to overlook the vikes and the bills, i dont think there quite good enough to blow anybody out. As long as they dont make mistakes they should at least have a shot at the last wildcard spot, assuming the bengals and jets keep struggling.

k13

Problem is...they can easily lose to the Vikings this week.

Denver is +1 (+102)

Not looking good.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I think Vikings will win regardless but not so sure AD is out it is unknown thats why there is no line, maybe that line means he is out I dont know just saw that at pinny

k13

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I think Vikings will win regardless but not so sure AD is out it is unknown thats why there is no line
    Pinnacle has a line.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think thats just more to do with them not getting respect though, i mean +6.5 to the chargers? What were they +7 against the Jets?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Leslie Frazier is retarded, so Broncos fans have that to fall back on.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I think Vikings will win regardless but not so sure AD is out it is unknown thats why there is no line, maybe that line means he is out I dont know just saw that at pinny
    Forget what Tebows going to do, I like my odds of Von Miller and Dumervil knocking Ponder @ss into submission