Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Atlanta -2 1/2

Atlanta is favored by only 2 1/2 points @ Houston. I know Houston is home but last game they played Jacksonville and only won by 7 and without Matt Schaub I don't see this game being close and with Atlanta needing to win a lot of games because the Saints are rolling with the division lead they have to take advantage of a hurt Houston Texans team. This is a game Atlanta knows is a winnable game and if Atlanta jumps out in front early and big that will eliminate Foster and will have to make T.J Yates throw the ball and come back.

Take Atlanta.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Atlanta is favored by only 2 1/2 points @ Houston. I know Houston is home but last game they played Jacksonville and only won by 7 and without Matt Schaub I don't see this game being close and with Atlanta needing to win a lot of games because the Saints are rolling with the division lead they have to take advantage of a hurt Houston Texans team. This is a game Atlanta knows is a winnable game and if Atlanta jumps out in front early and big that will eliminate Foster and will have to make T.J Yates throw the ball and come back. Take Atlanta.
    I like it.
    Matty Ice > Hou def

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    I like it.
    Matty Ice > Hou def
    who is the QB for Houston? and is Andre Johnson healthy again?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

TJ Yates and yes he Andre played last week.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    They are starting their 3rd string QB (T.J. Yates) this week and it looks like they have signed a deal with Jake Delhomme.

Looks like Andre Johnson is good to go.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah i just saw that on espn. TJ Yates out of UNC should be interesting to see what he can do. He wasn't exactly a super star in college.

nyymvp
    nyymvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Not big on the Falcons. Texans have the #1 D in football I think. falcons have a good run D, but I think Foster and Tate will move the chains. As long as he doesn't throw too many picks I think the Texans win by 4.

TheGOAT13
    TheGOAT13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Texans D is very overrated. They are #1 stat wise b/c of their schedule.....Falcons offense should score 24 pts and I don't see Yates putting up more than 14.

Falcons BIG.