iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

A look into Week 13... (NFL)

Besides the meaningless game on Thursday (Eagles @ Seahawks) and the Patriots pounding of the Colts, we should be in for a nice week of football. I expect close games in almost all of the games, and maybe even a couple big underdogs winning straight up...

Eagles @ Seahawks: Short week, meaningless game... Haven't even seen a line for this game and to tell the truth, not even interested in betting it...

Titans @ Bills (-1.5):
    Tons of question marks in this game... Bills seemed to show a little life vs. the Jets after looking like they mailed it in the previous weeks... Is Chris Johnson back?? Or was that just the Buccs horrible run defense tricking us?? I don't have confidence in Hasselback or the Bills defense, so I'm gonna just pass on this game...

Raiders @ Dolphins (-3): Love the Raiders getting points this week... The Dolphins caught the Chiefs off guard, caught the Skins in the midst of a QB shuffle, and caught the Bills in the middle of their collapse... before this, we were wondering if they would win a game or if Sparano would make it through the season. Moore is not a starting NFL quarterback, and if they are lucky enough to have a lead late they will play ultra conservative because they know this guy is capable of throwing the game away... Sure, Palmer could throw 3 picks, thing is, even if he does, they could still cover... Raiders +3

Chiefs @ Bears (-8):
    I don't care what he did in Denver this year, Orton can play QB... And now he has two legitimate receivers to throw to in Bowe and Baldwin. Romeo Crennel is putting together a solid defense on the verge of being great...They have studs at every level, Dorsey and Hali on the line, Johnson at middle linebacker, Flowers at corner, and a hurt Berry at safety... Johnson will chase Forte around, and the Bears don't have the talent at wideout to break free of the Chiefs man coverage...Are you really gonna lay 8 points with Hanie.. Chiefs +8

Broncos @ Vikings:
    Don't see a line yet, but should be an interesting game... The Vikings can't pass protect and The Broncos strength is rushing the passer... The Vikings can stop the run, and that's all Denver does... On paper this is a 13-10 game... You know what that means, we will probably see both teams score 30+... Pass

Colts @ Patriots (-20.5): Colts should be put on Probation like USC for tanking season...

Bengals @ Steelers (-7): Am I the only one that has questions about this Steelers team?? I know the Chiefs can play some D, but something didn't look right with this team. Their running game is a joke and for some reason the keep using play-action when everyone in the stadium knows they are gonna throw it... If Palomalu is lost due to his head issues this team will be in serious trouble... They couldn't cover 7 vs. Palko, No Way I'm laying a touchdown against Dalton...Bengals or Pass

Panthers @ Buccaneers (-3):
    I like the Buccs, but don't feel too confident giving points with this team. They commit a ton of penalties and play way too conservative on offense to exploit the Panthers shitty defense. Tampa has a bunch of ball hawks in the secondary, but can't stop the run at all. (could be a huge week for D.Williams) Will the Panthers stick with the run, or will Cam try to do too much through the air and go right at the Buccs strength?? who knows... Pass

Jets @ Redskins (+3): You know I'm not taking the Jets Two bad QB's, Two good defenses... Put a gun to my head, I take the points and the Under... Luckily I can just look for another game... Pass (Wouldn't be at ALL surprised by a Skins win)

Falcons @ Texans (+2.5):
    Did the Texans sign Favre Falcons -2.5

Ravens @ Browns (+6.5):
    If the Browns can generate any kind of pass rush in the first half, I will take them at half time... Pass on the whole game.

Packers @ Giants (?): The Giants will hang around until one of the Packers blitzes will force a bad throw from Eli off his back foot and then Rodgers will seal the deal... Pass

Cowboys @ Cardinals (+4.5): I'm gonna assume Kolb comes back, and although he is no stud, he has to be better than Skelton. Skelton was like a statue in the pocket, and seemed to lack the skills to improvise. At least with Kolb, the Cards will be able to get some first downs, sustain some drives and shorten the game. Peterson has grabbed the headlines of late, but this team is better than most realize. They have one bad loss this year (34-10 @ Vikings) Four of their losses were to top 10 teams (Niners,Ravens,Steelers,Giants) and the other 2 were on the road by a combined 4 points. Can't wait to watch this game, should be a pleasant surprise... Cardinals +4.5

Rams @ 49ers (-13.5):
    Dare I say the Niners are a fraud... OK, not a fraud. but Two Touchdown Favorites??? Even Vegas is drinking the kool-aid... If we learned anything last week it's that Alex Smith will never be that good, and the Niners have pass protection issues. Now I don't expect them to need to pass protect much this week but it helps when you're getting 14 points... Look, I know Bradford is a bust and the Rams are a bad team, but the Niners home field isn't a big factor and if the Rams can somehow get a lead, with their pass rush, you never know... Rams +13.5 and very,very small ML

Chargers @ Jaguars (+2.5):
    Is Blaine Gabbert one of the worst ever?? Jamarcus Russell was bad, but at least he wasn't afraid to get hit... Did Blaine grow up playing two-hand touch??? If anyone gets within 2 feet of this guy he starts staring at the ground and dancing like a drunk on hot coals Who drafted this fukkin fruitcake?? Doesn't help that his big tight end reminds me of another failed Raiders draft pick, Rickey Dudley... Man this team frustrates me, they play good defense and then waste it with the worst offense I've ever seen... I can't even fade them this week because they play the leagues other shit storm, the Chargers... Unreal Pass

Action Teaser:

Raiders +9
    Redskins +9
    Chiefs +14
    Rams +19.5

Good Luck

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Gl king

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a bad analysis its gonna be a tough week imo. Falcons/jets I like..but so does everyone else. Might take cinncy but will wait till at least friday

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

dolphins getting huge respect again. Similar game to the Bills ones.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

pinny had steelers -6.5 sitting at +105 or something last night, great sign for the bengals.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Might be teasing a bunch of unders again.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your taking orton with a week to learn the playbook against the bears D? The chiefs have thrown in the towel. I like the rams though too. GL

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

solid write ups!

I look forward to your threads all the time, keep em coming

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I like all your pics. I might tail the cardinals and see what happends. I haven't really looked at either team that in depth to make my own decision so hopefully yours pays out ! GL this week

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What about Lions @ Saints?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    What about Lions @ Saints?

the lions just got blown out and the saints just blew someone out,

yet both teams have more or less the same strengths/weaknesses...

lions or pass.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    the lions just got blown out and the saints just blew someone out,

yet both teams have more or less the same strengths/weaknesses...

lions or pass.
    Saints @ Home= Over

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Like the call on the Raiders, it is a tough card aside from that.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

I believe that you miscalculated the Rams @ 49ers game.

Rams 32nd on Rush defense.
    49ers 1st on Rush defense.

The Chiefs and Bears game is definitely an under. If unsure, add this in a teaser.

k13

Not sure why everyone likes the Raiders here, bad spot for them.

As it stands now, they lose.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing this thread with some solid thoughts on this week barely has a page of responses, yet JJ has a thread asking people to rate his made up love interest and it has like 4 pages. Although I dont agree on some of your plays (I like Miami as well K13) its still refreshing to actually read something with some thought to it. Good luck on your plays this weekend King.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

God help us in this week

k13

Nice call on the Niners, yeah they are a fraud and Vegas is stupid to give you two touchdowns.....